It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Herman Cain ever win??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
He is a bis man like Trump not quite as well knowen. He has Tea party backing. and he would maybe split the black vote and he has some ok policies. here is an artical that talks about him running and if he has a shot. I am not sure if i would vote for him or not. To be honest (even though i know its not popular) I think i will vote for Sarah. joshtolley.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
no one has an opinion?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
umm I am sorry...WHO?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think to most blacks Herman Cain is an Uncle Tom. It doesn't matter that what he says makes sense, he's a black man that has sold out his race. Which is unfortunate because I think he'd be a good force in the White House. He's a good man.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
He's a hatemonger spewing anti-muslim bigotry every day. He'll never be elected. Just like Palin and Trump never will either.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Read the artical i have linked too

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

You missed my point... in other words, the majority of people have no idea who he is. I certainly have never heard of the man until I read the article.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I do a pretty good job of keeping up with politics, and I have never heard of Herman Cain.

Seeing as how the election is about a year and a half away, I'm going to say no, he could never win.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
He's a hatemonger spewing anti-muslim bigotry every day. He'll never be elected. Just like Palin and Trump never will either.

I'd vote for him for that reason alone....
Hate The Muslim Terrorists Scum.

That should his campaign slogan.
edit on 19-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Anyone can win. Obama proved that.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sorry, he ain't got a chance. I am just that confident that I can most definitively say at this point in time.
edit on 25-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
He's an insider, he was the Deputy Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City during 1992–1994 and Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City during 1995–1996.

While he's backed a gold standard, he's stated there was no need for an audit of the Federal Reserve.

I would not vote for him, the Federal Reserve is the MOST important political issue of our time, if you aren't against it, you haven't done your homework.

edit on 4/26/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24
no one has an opinion?

The darling of fascists worldwide? I think America has had enough of that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
I think to most blacks Herman Cain is an Uncle Tom. It doesn't matter that what he says makes sense, he's a black man that has sold out his race. Which is unfortunate because I think he'd be a good force in the White House. He's a good man.

/TOA

I will absolutely vote for Herman Cain. I have been a fan of his for quite some time. I agree with you that most blacks consider him an Uncle Tom and that is unfortunate. This is a great example of the hypocrisy of the left. He will be called an "Oreo" or some other terrible thing. He is a very good man indeed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

I was wondering when the token libtard would show up to this thread... you may as well have typed "liberal talking point, platitude, platitude, lie, Alinsky," because you say the same thing that I heard on MSNBC last night and the night before. We must watch the same shows.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccponzi
Anyone can win. Obama proved that.

As much as I like your sentiment I have to disagree. Only those that have been chosen by the real ruling class can be elected. The SEIU maintained voting machines would never let Herman Cain get elected.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

He does not have a prayer and will likely not have enough of a following to make the serious debates. Ron Paul has no chance either, but likely has enough of a following to get him on the stage. If Paul takes it to the general election, he will elect Obama.

Both have good messages and both could do a capable job, but they don't have the fund raising ability to stand up to the Obama $1bn blast.

The best we can hope for is that they can get their issues on the table and have them addressed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
After actually listening to the guy, I have to say he's the best possible candidate for the Republican ticket. Once he gets a chance to speak at a televised debate, everyone will know who he is. The guy is one of the few people to make Bill Clinton stumble.

Ron Paul needs to be his Secretary of the Treasury. I think Paul would be able to more good there than actually as President.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How does a race 'sell-out' a race? Black voters who are against Herman Cain, in my opinion, are people who doesn't want to take an honest look at them selves.

Herman Cain has been called a racist for opposing Obama.

This video is sort of lengthy but he makes some very good points.

It's my belief that he won't hold back telling someone what's on his mind, even though it may be unpopular. I believe this is what we need in the White House. To tell you the truth, I don't trust any of the white candidates. I'm white. Does that make me a racist?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have seen Him in person at a rally and once he starts talking he does make really good points. I thought he did well at the debate the other night.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join