It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Judge Rules Pot Laws Unconstitutional

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

DISPOSITION:
[345] For the foregoing reasons, this court declares that:
1. The Medical Marihuana Access Regulations SOR /2001-226 and the prohibitions against the possession and production of cannabis (marihuana) contained in section 4 and 7 respectively of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act S.C, 1996 C. 19 are constitutionally invalid and of no force of effect

Dear sir you might want to re-read that over a couple times... It states the [medical access regulation] AND [prohibition against] marijuana contained in the Controlled drugs and substances act.. ARE against the constitution...

It doesn't say the medical access regulation OF the controlled act is blah blah unconstitutional it says the medical access regulation AND the prohibition against possession and production contained in the act of controlled drug and substance... that a whole difference story...

Best regards,

R4t

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From my understanding, what I read mean that MMAR and possession and growing for medical purposes laws were unconstitutional. But then again, I am by no means any kind of lawyer, which is who write this legal mumble jumble. They make it hard to understand on purpose

BTW, I am a Misses

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
From my understanding, what I read mean that MMAR and possession and growing for medical purposes laws were unconstitutional. But then again, I am by no means any kind of lawyer, which is who write this legal mumble jumble. They make it hard to understand on purpose

BTW, I am a Misses

Milles pardon chers demoiselle.

Yeah I know I hear ya... its okay lets just cross our fingers and maybe in a couple months we'll all be able to sing "Up in Smoke" in harmony... lol maybe the mayans were wrong perhaps the upcoming new age isn't gold be green

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I do not believe that it matters much yet here goes...........There is a THC receptor site within the human brain.

www.marijuanalibrary.org...

Marijuana and the Human Brain

Peer reviewed and pretty much baffling to the established anti Pot Fascist Order of things yet they fail to acknowledge Science when it suits them and vice versa when they need some tax money.

I feel this bears repeating:
THERE ARE THC RECEPTOR SITES WITHIN ALL HUMAN BRAINS
This means you!!!

Class, can anyone explain the ramifications of this medical revelation please?

Yes, this means that mankind and THC/the active ingredient in marijauna, minus the possibility of a Spontaneous Evolution, has had a Mutual Symbiotic relationship for what could be a very very long time.

Any Spontaneous Evolution that resulted in the creation of a THC receptor site within all human brains would also require a theory that is considered Pseudo Science namely, the 100th monkey theory or Spontaneous Evolution of an Entire Species at once..... like mankind just woke up one day and everyone had THC receptor sites in their brains...

It is either one of the the above theories or, or, both we and the plant were engineered/designed/made compatable.

Truly, it does not matter which is the truth as the most relevant point is that even those who have never partook, have tiny little places in their brains that are simply screaming for THC.

They have Nothing! Big Pharma Criminals! Pseudo Religious Puritans! Pseudo Scientific Frauds!

I knew a kid once, he always stuttered, very hyper, I heard that he climbed out of the baby "prison" at 9 months and was walking soon after, they said he was Hyper before they had words like ADD and ADHD and by the age of 7 he was on ridilin then age of 9 dilantin and then age of 10-12 phenabarbitol and then one day he smoked a joint and nothing was ever the same.

He was a smart kid, he read his first bible at an early age and began questioning everything about religion soon after, from coin collection to stamp and card collecting to gardening, hunting, fishing, fighting, boxing, wrestling, on and on went his hobbies and all this before the age of 12.... so little time so much to do he thought... He was one of those Enrichment kids who got to go play on computer all day long before most families could afford to own one. He could do all the math yet could never show his work as all of it was inside his head where OF COURSE all this nonsense came from in the first place, idiots!!!

Indigo Children, Star seeds are a few terms I have heard that apply to kids like this.

Well, he is all grown now with kids of his own. Giant kids just like him, not fat not skinny yet simply giants when compared to the majority of their peers yet also very intelligent with ecclectic eccentric tendencies, but of course.

He tells his kids things concerning history which they in turn tell to their history teachers who are then baffled and subsequently concerned at their lack of knowledge. The Holodomor is one example.

His family thinks that he is either completely insane and/or the smartest person in the family.
He has been functioning on a high level for a long time and so the other day I asked him if he still smoked every day...
He looked at me like I was crazy, rolled up a joint, lit it and laughed...

He says that it is at once a sick joke and also a part of a nefarious conspiracy that the idea that only sick people should be able to smoke pot is being promoted by Norml and the Marijauna policy project etc etc and suspects that they have been subverted.

He says that George Soros gave $1 million to California Prop 420 just to gaurantee that the conservatives would come out and vote against it in droves yet he also knows that via Diebold/Ess Vote Hacking that any vote can be changed if need be thus he figures it is all for show to reinforce the illusion of freedom, the illusion that the vote still counts...

I admit that I completely agree with him. I also agree when he says that "Awareness is not Paranoia" and "this is war on people, families, children, mothers, fathers and of course, their rights"...

"Unconstitutional" he laughs then quickly replies that "the constitution is whats unconstitutional!" which I figure is a good time for me to make my exit.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

I can vouch for the fact that, if the guvmint does NOT act within 3 months of yesterdays ruling, then the laws concerning the criminal aspect of growing and using MJ for ALL of Ontario's citizens are null and void, not just those applying for medical MJ via a doctor.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hell yeah.

If it becomes legal, I'm buying lots of land and planting loads of it and do diesel with it.

I'm gonna produce my own gas! Screw the middle-east and the big oil corporations!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by InnerTruths

I can vouch for the fact that, if the guvmint does NOT act within 3 months of yesterdays ruling, then the laws concerning the criminal aspect of growing and using MJ for ALL of Ontario's citizens are null and void, not just those applying for medical MJ via a doctor.

Not just Ontario. All of Canada.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

With the domino effect... yes. Eventually, if the law fails, it will spread country-wide.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

With the domino effect... yes. Eventually, if the law fails, it will spread country-wide.

It will not spread to all the country. The judge ruled the FEDERAL LAW unconstitutional. Meaning it's ALL PROVINCES and TERRITORIES law on marijuana is unconstitutional.

Meaning in 88 days from now, it's all legal, everywhere in Canada.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

OK... I haven't read that, but I believe you.

But, there will be lots of time for appeals and, for certain, you'd better hope Harper doesn't get a majority, because sure as the Calgary Stampede involves cowboy hats and horses, he'll fight that with a vengeance.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
gee
If they legalize pot:
This will sure put the kibosh on the economy of this part of the world...
the police will have to turn too work to earn a living

I don't think either the communists nor the nazis legalized pot
Harper will stay true to form
As will the Lieberals who promised legalization before every election since the 70s
and never delivered.

We are being played.
A Harper majority will be the end of Canada.
so will election of any party majority or coalition

That is the end game of Harmonization.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by Danbones because: *sigh* drink coffee.... then typo

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

It is time to review the Japanese on their human rights record. If the authorities detect ANY amount, with their cannabis counters, then you get slapped in jail until a judge reviews your 'case', and fined up to $344,799 USD. Jail terms are long. We're talking even for 1/10 gram. Sick.

Remember, people, power concedes nothing without demand. This is a threshold moment. Step through!
edit on 14-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

An opportune time for a grass roots (he he) movement to take off! Where's that Avaaz petition group when u really need them? Its a good time to focus on our own country for a change where something really good could be done instead of just putting out fires elsewhere. If it were put to a referendum, I'll bet a majority of Canadians would support full decriminalization for all uses.

My thinking is that even driving under the influence would be OK, but then maybe that is just a pipe dream (lol). Actually it would probably eliminate the speeding problem on city streets. In fact I am sure of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

you are right, but that doesn't mean provinces will just accept it. I am sure provinces like Quebec (separatists) won't roll out the red carpet for this.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
MY GOD PEOPLE

Dont you know if pot is legalized within 24 hours society will collaspe....the streets will flow with the blood of the drug addicts half eaten babies, the dead will rise, fire will rain from the sky, Nazis will invade on robotic dinosaurs, dogs and cats will mate, Doritos will become the new currency, earthquakes, tornados, etc etc

Or maybe not

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

it is amazing up here in the great white north -the police on all levels will bust you for a joint ,the government says it is legal only for medical reasons ,not the general population ,and our doctors will not prescribe it for those who need it. it is amazing how the upper levels of stupidity in canada don`t know or understand what they are supposed to be doing .one hand does not know what the other is doing and none of them understand anything.
our great medical association will not prescribe or help those who have chronic pain get the cheapest pain medication ever invented ops grown for free and wild.and yet they will greatly support the drug czars called drug companies and they will prescribe ,demoral-codeine -morphine percasets and worst for all of us. these are the most addictive drugs on the market ,they make heroin look like kiddies candy and yet they will write you a scrip for this crap faster than you can blink -i wonder what their perk is for prescribing this stuff for us.because the drug companies all raping us and our governments for billions a year .
the number #1 problem drugs on the streets today are PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. and our cops and governments are worried about a little smoke .
hill give all the worlds soldiers a few joints and some beer and the war is over , because they are too busy laughing their behinds off and trying to decide where to get enough food to fill their bad case of the munchies . problem solved.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel
MY GOD PEOPLE

Dont you know if pot is legalized within 24 hours society will collaspe....the streets will flow with the blood of the drug addicts half eaten babies, the dead will rise, fire will rain from the sky, Nazis will invade on robotic dinosaurs, dogs and cats will mate, Doritos will become the new currency, earthquakes, tornados, etc etc

Or maybe not

I got a hot rod outside and she's rarin' to percolate!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i dont think you guys get how serious this is...look at this short film showing the effects of marijuana on our nations youth

seriously though its going to be a good summer to grow in canada

edit on 17-4-2011 by _Delysid because: spoke the truth

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by _Delysid

... your link isn't working ....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i suck at the internet, sorry friends. this video shows just how out there government propaganda really is, wnd why you should never trust your friendly corporate drones. dont believe anything you dont experiance yourself.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join