It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop blaming HAARP for Everything! ♣

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I swear if i hear another "It was HAARP" or "Its the Masons faults" im gonna Blow my lid, Half the poeple making these accusations dont even know what happens in these organisations let alone what they are capable of.
NOW the intellegent poeple are the ones who actually have braincells and proceed to use them to productively explain their theories, These poeple have all the right to post such things.
However DO NOT Post things like *It was HAARP because it was and they do things like this" or "HAARP made my house dissapear" instead go study actual Non-Fiction and post relevant information rather than vague half-baked ramblings that have no basis in reality, Intellegent thought people this is what ATS stands for.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Great, now HAARP is either mind-controlling people to its defense or has become self-aware and set up its own ATS account.

We're doomed.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Haarp caused this thread!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm with you buddy, a simple google search of the HAARP project will tell you exactly what it i capable of. None of which concerns creating earthquakes. I also agree that people obviously have the right to make these claims. I'm just sick of hearing about it. the other side to that is when someone, god forbid, mentions the actual technology and it's capabilities, they are dismissed as government shills and disinfo agents.

It's quite funny really, but to the detriment of the entire board as there's no rhyme or reason to it, everything is HAARP. HAARP did it all.

Unless you are in a plane directly above HAARP in alaska, guess what, it can't do CRAP to you.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 13/4/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thank you for saying this I am also very tired of people blaming HAARP for everything. I believe many are just jumping to conclusions because of the mass flow of information and the fact that no one really knows whats going on.

There are plenty of other insane explanations for everything thats going on why does it have to be HAARP why not:

The Abrahamic God getting really ticked off

Aliens

Crab people

Or maybe the craziest idea of them all....drum roll....the planet is going through actual natural processes. Hmmm which one could it be?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

[sarcasm] But someone wrote a book saying that HAARP causes the Mayan Calendar to end in 2012 and comet Elenin is really Nibiru, which is a brown dwarf star will hit the Earth causing the poles to shift and the moon landing was faked... or something. It must be true, they said so on GodlikeProductions. [/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yeah buddy, im just sick of the boards been flooded with the thoughtless bull that obviously most dont even understand let-alone comprehend when theres actually threads i want to read before they are unneceserilly pushed to the back of the new-topic-firehose

(i realise this rant is also pushing Good Topics off the lists, but something needed to be said)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I spilled my coffie when i was driving today, damn you HAARP!!!1!!!!

I totally agree with you. everything that happens now is either blamed on haarp or a comet or nibiru.... ugh... maybe stuff just happens naturally? hmm?

I wonder if "haarp made me do it" would hold up in court? lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When are you going to wake up that this is what HAARP does, it trigger abnormal events to the Earth that are not suppose to happen? But yes, I understand your frustration that you don't like hearing what your are hearing, this is reality sir. I will face it no matter what.
edit on 13-4-2011 by FreedomCommander because: missing words

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
While I doubt that a Google search will tell you the capabilities of ANY covert weapons system, I doubt even more that we have a device capable of creating 9.0 earthquakes and tsunamis... The power involved is simply mind-boggling.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've even read a thread where someone said that they were dizzy and wondered if it was haarp...have people seriously never been dizzy before haarp? is this a strange new phenomenon? rubbish.

I would like to know exactly what haarp does as much as the next person. but come on people.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

At least "Crab Poeple" would be somewhat original!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Please provide proof of your claims that HAARP doesn't do what people and foreign Govts. are claiming.

Do not use statements from the GOVT. and nothing from the MSM as we all know how reliable these sources can be.

Also, anything from the HAARP website won't do as they are the ones in question.

The only real proof would be from actual citizens with no special interests either way as to what it is for and unfortunately, no one is allowed to see inside the facility.

One last point...If it is truly harmless then why not have a mass demonstration for all the World to see it in action. We all know it's there. It's not a secret in any corner of the World so if it was truly incapable of mass destruction I would think they would want to put our suspicions to rest. Not to mention the Nations around the World that would like a demo.

If it is truly what they say it is, then prove it. It would be beneficial to the program if people were behind it as a benefit instead of the suspicious and clandestine methods to keep it covered up.

If it is truly nothing to be worried about...why worry about covering it up?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Oh But surely HAARP could create that sort of energy with those HUGE quadron generators that they keep in the toilet cubicles of floor two of the sacremental tower where they kill chuck norris over and over because he just wont die!

But yeah seriously the radio waves that are supposedly been generated couldnt create most things that HAARP are accused of, i quite sure if it was doing such things the goverment would have actually coverd it up like they do with everything else, But HAARP to me seems less dangerous then the LHC to be honest

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hey Gazrok -

Just playing devil's advocate here, is the theory supposed to be that HAARP bounces off the ionosphere and into the ground to cause all these effects?

If so, I could see it not requiring too much input compared to the mass involved if it's supposed to be able to induce resonance (or something similar) somehow. Haven't looked into it for a long time, but I believe that was Tesla's angle with the supposed earthquake machine.

If I'm not misunderstanding above, is it possible that something along these lines with small input but surgical accuracy or other effects like resonance could possibly induce despite the large masses involved? Just for my own curiosity - thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for providing a perfect example of one of "These posts" i was complaining about, No seriously please do go and do some research that doesnt include talking to a barmy candly floss salesman who used to work at "Haarp", ive spent years reading through the tripe and using logic to understand that half of it is completely fabricated, Prove to me you exist and arnt just a Webbot, i want birth certificates and bank records and a passport. Really go and think and i mean REALLY think

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

A perfect example of actual real Thinking from Praetorius Good man

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have been looking for some proof some time now about Haarp and earthquakes. I cannot get on the Haarp website for some reason..hmm

Here is wikipedia.

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

en.wikipedia.org... rogram

I have been looking for studies that show sound waves can cause earthquakes. I have not looked too much, but I found this little study.

Johnson wondered whether sound waves could induce earthquakes in such a system. His colleagues originally believed sound would have no effect.

Much to their surprise, the earthquake machine revealed that when sound waves were applied for a short period just before the quake, they could induce smaller quakes, or, in some instances, delay the occurrence of the next major one. The sound waves seemed to affect earthquake behavior for as many as 10 earthquake events after they were applied..

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080103124649.htm

I do have to say that I agree with your rant. People come in with one liners for stars. I am more interested in the possibility of sound waves causing instability. If Haarp produces sound waves and the machine is adjustable, then how can people say that it cannot cause earthquakes?

I have read all of the information on they studies of HAARP on the Alaska website. The thing generates waves that travel at variuous speeds and distances. All I read from people is how it cannot cause distubances. How can it not cause any distubances? If atoms and all matter operate at a certain frequency, then how can a frequency generator not find the "right" frequency to affect certain objects or areas?

Sometimes I think that people wanto to be the voice of reason. But sometimes this reasoning is also flawed. I am not saying that the darn thing created any earthquake in general. I am saying that an adjustable frequency generator, generates frequencies....

I have an issue with people saying that HAARP cannot do these things and then quote the literature on HAARP's official website. Well of course "they" (and by they I mean all of the defense department that funds this thing) are not going to tell you if it is possible. Why would they?

To deny ignorance does not mean throw all possibilities out the door because TPTB say so. This is how all of the people that like to debunk the HAARP "thing" operate. Well. it says right on the website that it cannot generate the frequencies. Uh hello, it is a frequency generator.

This is my little rant to add to your rant. I will flag you because of my long post that will get attacked.
edit on 13-4-2011 by liejunkie01 because: structure

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for providing a perfect example of one of "These posts" i was complaining about, No seriously please do go and do some research that doesnt include talking to a barmy candly floss salesman who used to work at "Haarp", ive spent years reading through the tripe and using logic to understand that half of it is completely fabricated, Prove to me you exist and arnt just a Webbot, i want birth certificates and bank records and a passport. Really go and think and i mean REALLY think

And I in turn, thank you for proving me correct as well.

If you read my post CORRECTLY, you would have seen that I am simply asking for unbiased proof of it NOT being what so many claim it to be. There is none so it can't be provided.

The only thing that stands out is that there is so much bad press, suspicions, accusations, conspiracy theories etc that it would be beneficial to HAARP to prove its intents and lay it on the line for the general public. Even if only to calm the fears.

But no. Let's keep it secret and keep the masses guessing is the approach as always. Let's let Foreign Nations fear it as that will keep them in line.

So if it really is harmless, are they just using the fear factor it is creating to their advantage? This is a likely scenario even more so.

THIS is why people are creating and living in fear. Lack of information.

And again I will say to them...If there's nothing to see here...prove it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join