It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian used a new weapon in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Member of the Russian government Zhirinovsky said that Russian is a weapon that could destroy all of 15 minutes. Japan has demanded from Russia the Kurile Islands, will now analyze the wreckage of buildings. He said, let just start talking more about the Kuril Islands, all 130 million people kick the bucket.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
sorry to break it to you op, I don't understand Russian.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ummmm
My soviet is not well, or whatever language he speaks, i saw no pics either.
Anything else to show?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
No offence bud, but you made reading that incredibly difficult!

Jamie

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think he is referring to the particle beam 'Elipton'.
Google it, still not sure if it's real or not.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is what I got from the video description.

"This tsunami is now in Japan. Kuriles you want?" That's going to disassemble the wreckage of your buildings. And all 120 million will die, if you will need the Kuriles from us! So all the rest. Let think about his future. About his future, let them think . Also I still have - Georgian wine, or some observers there. And you do not want to forget the word Georgia in the world? "And it will be Russian-Turkish border," Saakashvili let's think about it! And then there will be another tsunami. On the other side . Caucasus. All "

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Did a search for a "Elipton Device" and here is what I found

i never really talked about this outside of class, but when i was pre-law, one of my poly sci professors was super right wing and went on and on about the "elipton device" he use to point to key political times in taiwan's history when this device would be used. during the first presidential election of taiwan, after they declared independence from china, there was 7 earth quakes in 3 days. anyways, i know india & pakistan have had nukes pointed at each other for decades and now this earth quake just has this crazy nut of a professor running through my brain... i pulled up some more info on this: Don Roper a law professor at CO was quoted saying: “Romanian sources have alleged that the "Elipton" weapon referred to by Russian politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky is a weapon system based on gravitational interference. The source hinted at a link between the use of this type of weapon and the cause of the Armenian earthquake. The "Hammer", as the weapon is also known, can allegedly trigger earthquakes through varying the gravitational acceleration in areas where there is accumulated tension in the ground”. And here is a relevant statement from Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who declared in 1994: “This weapon is stronger than nuclear weapons because its consequences are different, and there is no antidote. This is where its strength lies. There is no way of defending against it. It is the same with the sonic weapon. We also have this. What happens is that the cartridge detonates, and the sound is such that it brings down an entire military division. That is it; they are dead. . . . The elipton has the same effect. There is no radiation, no fire. There are no wounds. And entire military division simply dies. It is similar to the neutron weapon, but the latter has radiation. It has a damaging effect. The neutrons enter the human body; those cause the destruction. With the former, there is no damage, but all of life is immediately destroyed . Asked if the Americans or others had the weapon: No... No one. Russian scientists developed it exclusively”.

Source

Now, doesn't that just torque your jaw?!?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
First HAARP and now Russia has a weapon? What next, China has one too? How about the UK?

Earthquakes were happening long before we were here and they'll continue to happen long after we're gone. It amazes me that some people think we're responsible for everything that happens on this planet.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois
www.youtube.com...
Member of the Russian government Zhirinovsky said that Russian is a weapon that could destroy all of 15 minutes. Japan has demanded from Russia the Kurile Islands, will now analyze the wreckage of buildings. He said, let just start talking more about the Kuril Islands, all 130 million people kick the bucket.

Wait...........what????

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue

Originally posted by alexandrelois
www.youtube.com...

Wait...........what????

This means that we should not too much to twitch ... .

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Positivity only

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Russia as usual full of crap, If they had the weapon they would use it, and flaunt it like they do with there current 80's junk. They have sonic and earthquake weapons but cant afford to replace the mig

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
Russia as usual full of crap, If they had the weapon they would use it, and flaunt it like they do with there current 80's junk. They have sonic and earthquake weapons but cant afford to replace the mig

And why do I need to change the MiGs, if you can turn off other methods.
Russia can not act logically.
Japan is in any case lost.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Here is a vid with English subtitles. He sounds nuts. Could he be referring to Eclipton?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
your link is not working, so here it is again, with subtitles.
Some websites reported this as headline news today... not sure why since it's a couple of weeks old (good thing for the search button
)

As for the topic, I hope he's just full of it though....

and here is a full english transcript of the vid
www.scribd.com...

and a bio on this guys.... strange and radical ideas he has...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have a very, very hard time believing this claim. It doesn't make any sense. I mean why?

edit on 16-5-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Wow, thanks for finding that. I always knew Russia was not finis with their concquest of World Domination. He knows the current POTUS Is weak. (or maybe even a plant). I have read before that Russia was developing psychotronics based on Tesla's research. Sounds like psychotronic warfare. I don't know to what extent they can affect people physically, but the guy is definitely making some aggressive mental suggestion. I always believed that they did something to Reagan when he visited.

www.scribd.com...

Here is an article discussing this very Russian and his threats and the russian version of weather modificaton.

“Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of laser, not lightning, but a quiet and peaceful weapon,” added Zhirinovsky, warning that “whole continents will be put to sleep forever” and that “120 million will die” if anyone interfered with Russia’s claim on the Kuril Islands, which are the subject of a territorial dispute with Japan.

www.peopleunlikeus.com...

Here's something on Russian EMP devices
viewzone2.com...

More stuff on emr weapons www.apfn.net...

edit on 17-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky is a Russian politician, colonel of the Russian Army, founder and leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), Vice-Chairman of the State Duma, and a member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe. . . .

In 1999, at the start of the Second Chechen War, Zhirinovsky, the ardent supporter of the first war in Chechnya in the mid-1990s, advocated hitting some Chechen villages with tactical nuclear weapons. He has also advocated using nuclear weapons and naval blockade-imposed starvation in a case of Russia’s war against Japan [border dispute regarding ownership of the Kuril Islands]. In 2008, during the resulting political row between the United Kingdom and Russia, he suggested dropping nuclear bombs over the Atlantic Ocean in an effort to flood Britain. Among his early threats, Zhirinovsky claimed Russia possesses ‘Elipton,’ a weapon of mass destruction supposedly more powerful than nuclear weapons. Zhirinovsky allegedly used Elipton in Serbia with resulting deaths.

en.wikipedia.org...

Vladimir Zhirinovsky TV station interview in the country of Georgia
May 2011

. . . Everything is decided only in the four capitals of the world. Furthermore, Washington has no future, this artificial state will collapse; then the old Europe, that continent, which has no importance whatsoever; China is on the verge of explosion; and what remains is Russia possessing orbital launch capability: space power.

Russia with lots of money, resources, and new weapons, that no one knows about them yet. With them we will destroy any part of the planet within 15 minutes. Not an explosion, not a ray burst, not some kind of a laser, not a lightning, no, but a quiet and peaceful weapon. Whole continents will be put to sleep forever. And that’s all. You will have to dig in the wreckage and debris of your buildings. And all of you 120 million will die, if you will ever demand the Kurils from us!

The same goes for the rest of the world. Everybody should think about their future. About the future of everyone, you all should start thinking. You think now about selling your wine, Georgian wine, to Russia. And you demand U.N. observers at the border. Do you want the world to forget the word ‘Georgia’ completely? It will be the Russian-Turkish border instead, President Saakashvili – you think about it! And then there will be another tsunami. On the other side of the planet, in the Caucasus. That’s it for you.

www.prisonplanet.com...

‘Electromagnetic Weather Altering’
C.B. Baker, July 1994

Global Network of Ionosphere Heating E.L.F. Transmitters:

The most powerful ionosphere heating ELF facilities (until HAARP is completed) were constructed by the Soviet Union at sites in Sura, Gorky, Monchegorsk, and Dushanbe (Tadzhikistan). Western ionosphere heater ELF transmitters are located at Tromsø, Norway; Areceibo, Puerto Rico [US Territory]; near Fairbanks, Alaska; and at Platteville, Colorado (which is now allegedly ‘closed’).

These systems, together with the Russian Woodpecker Tesla Magnifying Transmitters, have created a severe alteration of global weather patterns – beginning in 1976, but intensifying throughout the 1980s and 1990s, as more ELF transmitter stations were constructed.

www.itwillpass.com...

Some bloggers are quoting Don Roper, Economics professor at the University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, USA (just 27 miles from Platteville, CO), as saying that the Elipton weapon is based on gravitational interference that can cause earthquakes. In his TV station interview Zhirinovsky hints that there will be an earthquake in the Caucasus region, similar to the tsunami that occurred in Japan, if Georgia tries to block Russia from joining the World Trade Organisation (WTO). On 10 November 2011 Russia actually did ascend to the WTO. If Zhirinovsky, on the extreme radical right wing, is ever elected President of Russia in the present March 2012 election then I am quite sure that he will start World War Three.

new topics

top topics

join