It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is mind control real...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

You just want me to agree with everything you say so that, when you ask me to send you a check, I will. Isn't that right?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

disagree all you like ...just getting some dicussion going ..my aenda is to get the humans
on the front foot..and not getting nibbled and exploited ect

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

95% of times we operate from our subconscious minds, and it is like a big storehouse of programs. Everyone has experienced a situation while driving towards a destination, that they were driving and suddenly they got lost in their thoughts. And when they reached their destination, they realized that they did not even looked at the road. That is they placed themselves in autopilot and ran the driving program.

beyondthesecretreview.org...

Recall that every constraining thought pattern is a program that your subconscious mind is running without interruption. Medical scientists have discovered that our conscious minds only run at optimum at near 5% most of the time. 95% or more of our daily lives (for most people 99%) we operate our minds on autopilot, the unconscious mind.

This is what we are doing, we are running the same stored programs with slightly more awareness level all through our lives. But many people are in denial, they think they are not under mind control, but the bitter truth is we all are under mind control to various extent. If we listen more to our consciousness than a lot can be changed in this world.

edit on 14-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: external.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

wow that got me thinking ...sheeew gonna have to mull that one over 5 stars

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I had a job once that operated on a very harsh Pavlovian System.

Graveyard shift at a 24/7 truck stop...the cash register would beep and bing and even tell you it needed this that or the other operation performed on it...and the Manager had the volume levels cranked full volume on these devices.

Apparently, I wasn't cut out for that gig....I couldn't stop thinking about how the entire system was operating on a maniacal Pavlolian principle, and while I'm sure some folks would have no problem reacting to said prompts of bings, buzzes and beeps - I just couldn't get over the inherent inhumanity of it all.

After a week in that environment, standing under bright florescent lights and suffering from sleep deprivation for lack of being able to shake off the sensory assault even after returning home, I simply handed in my uniform one morning after shift and never looked back.

It amazes me to this day anyone can tolerate such a work environment....

The point of that personal anecdote being - some can "work through" operant conditioning just fine and others simply can't deal with such environments.

Mind control is a similar paradigm - some work extremely well within the realm of blissful slumber, going from one prompt to the next without a conscious registering of what is going on, and others - once they realize the means and methods that are used to influence them - feel used, insulted and genuinely (and rightly so) flat out offended that they have been duped into behavioral modification via various subliminal suggestive tactics.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - Masonic Executive Committee (MEC) of Monte Carlo. He was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati, a 33rd degree freemason, a true insider and a high-member of the infamous Freemasonic P2 Lodge. He was the "prince", prepared to take over after the older Illuminati "king", Licio Gelli. He is of Illuminati aristocrat bloodline and therefore involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

However, Leo decided he'd had enough of all the evil he was exposed to, and a part of, and the horrifying Satanic, black magic rituals, mind control and torture that was going on inside the lodges, behind closed doors.
Leo Zagami (Website down currently, I think he revealed too much)

---- Leo Lyon Zagami, illuminati insider.

forbiddenknowledge.com

A Masonic magazine for higher Masonic rites where sex magic is performed entitled Freemasonry Universal, Vol. 5, 1929, p. 58 states,

"Certain Forces are sent through the candidate’s body during the ceremony, especially at the moment when he is created, received and constituted an Entered Apprentice Freemason. Certain parts of the Lodge have been heavily charged with magnetic force especially in order that the Candidate may absorb as much as possible of this force. The first object of this curious method of preparation is to expose to this influence those various parts of the body which are especially used in the ceremony. In ancient Egypt, there was another reason for these preparations, for a weak current of physical electricity was sent through the candidate by means of a rod or sword with which he was touched at certain points. It is partly on this account that at this first initiation the candidate is deprived of all metals since they may very easily interfere with the flow of currents."

Long story short, the Masonic lodges have been using hypnotism and electric shock in their initiation rituals for a long time. The combination of fear and hypnotism combine to help seal the lips of an initiate from telling what in some lodges are secrets of criminal activity.

From : The illuminati Formula for creating a mind control slave.

The members of several elitist organizations and secret societies are persuaded, conditioned and indoctrinated through various forms of thought reform techniques. Electromagnetic mind control through which human brainwaves can be altered artificially is the most covert form of mind control and is used widely on the members of the secret societies. Brainwave frequencies were first discovered by German psychiatrist Hans Berger in 1924, these can be classified into following:

alpha (8-13 cycles per second), relaxed, alert state.

beta (14-30 cycles per second), produced during state of anger.

theta (4-7 cycles per second),hypnotic state.

delta (.5 to 3.5 cycles per second), generally found in sleeping subjects.

When a person's brain is subjected to artificially produced theta frequencies, it starts to produce brain waves of the same frequencies, this puts him into a hypnotic state where any belief systems, ideas, agendas etc. can be placed in his subconscious mind without his knowledge.Their are many devices being developed that can produce mind altering frequencies and can induce a hypnotic state.

wikispooks.com...:Mind_Control_and_the_US_Government#That.27s_Entrainment

But a tool called the Bio-Pacer can, according to its manufacturer, produce a number of mood-altering frequencies -- without attachment to the subject. Indeed, the Bio-Pacer III (a high-powered version) can affect an entire room.

A perfect electromagnetically shielded room with closed doors and windows is an absolute necessity for various secret society lodges.

edit on 15-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: external content.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There is free will - you can fight back, you just need to know how.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Is mind control real...?

I wanted to start a thread on this very topic, but I didn't have the time so I made you do it. Does that answer your question?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Is mind control real...?

I wanted to start a thread on this very topic, but I didn't have the time so I made you do it. Does that answer your question?

fantastic responses I believe oh Great Lord Zapuki I believe....just kidding very punkle kids

www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
www.1minpages.com...
great recent post

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
www.1minpages.com...
great recent post

oh yea john lear is online right now ...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yes it is very real. Ever heard of the CIA's program MKULTRA? en.wikipedia.org...

the CIA isn't the only one to look into it either.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
religion is mind control, so is the msm

depends on what your definition of mind control is

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
MKULTRA is a very fascinating topic, I suggest that everyone on this thread research it if you havent already.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If you are very discerning you can look at very many facets of pop culture and the news media to see subtle influences inserted to pit men against women, boys against girls, religions against each other and the unreligious, races against races, subcultures against subcultures, ideologies against ideologies. I used to think these things were just art and media reflecting our values back at us. Now I see such things needlessly inserted into all facets of our entertainment and in the way news is distributed.

News in particular these days is a joke. Look at how vague and misleading even hard news stories are. Look at how provocative the headlines are, while the real substance is actually left to be filled in by the mind of the reader. Then where there are discussion forums attached to the various articles, look at how much conflict is generated in the responses. People have so little of true substance to reflect on within the news items themselves that they manufacture talking points out of thin air that they argue. I see this a lot on Newsvine when it is about articles on MSN. I gave up reading Newsvine ages ago once I realized what was really taking place.

While we have spirited fights on ATS I see less of this, partly because participants are more discerning about what they are reading and discussing. The masses of sheeple, though, they fall for the divisive elements every time and verbally rip each other to shreds over nothing. Then they take their attitudes out into the real world and let it mess them up more. Over what? Faux news.

The question is who is doing this and why? What is to be gained by pitting every possible group against every other possible group? Control over a lot of angry half -thinking dumbed down sheep?
edit on 22-4-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos, I've had a few...lol

edit on 22-4-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: More typos. They are like cockroaches...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join