It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I find replies to my comments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey tried posting this in the message board forum but wasn't allowed. Basically I post a lot and really want to know how to find my last post on a thread without having to ransack al the pages in the threat looking for my comment to see what people thought of it or to discuss peoples comments further regarding the issues that I raised.

Its really hard for me at the moment and Ive just given up looking for my posts so unless I am involved in a thread in real time I dont get to see how my point of view was received by others.

Please ATS admins and members can you please hlep me?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

go into any thread, look at the bottom of the screen for the ATS bar, click "my posts" and you'll have a listing of all threads you've posted in. I believe you can get there from myats too

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi sorry you can delete this or I will if I can I just worked it oit, anyone who wants to know just search for your own username and click on posts!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Go to messages then replies

at the right bottom of your screen there should be something that sais "Show Ribbon" click on that then you can access messages and threads easier, its like a short cut
edit on 13-4-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yeah, the best way is to go to your "messages", and when looking at your "inbox" click on replies!!

It helps out immensely

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Go to the top of the page and click MY ATS, look to the right box or go to Tools>Messages and see if anyone has replied to your post.

top topics

join