It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: What Went Wrong?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
donguillermo

First of all I stated: I do not find him to be correct on many issues. He is entitled to his opinion and ideology however I do not share it.
You stated: Obviously, there is no validity to anything he says. So there is no point in dealing with his facts and arguments. There is a major difference in those two statements, so it is misleading for you to start your post with sniper says........ You changed my response to validate yours.

You ask me if I realized how ridiculous this sounds ????? Have you ever stopped to look at how ridiculous you sound or what you find to be valid ?

What questions in his speech ? He shared his point of view and referenced his sources. I appreciate that however I have a different opinion of this Administrations mission in Iraq. I strongly agree with the current policies and support our effort to hunt down and eradicate the terrorist who seek to impose there will on people with horrific acts of murder.

I also condemn any act of violence or cruelty to innocent civilians by US Soldiers. Our military does not promote this type of behavior as well, but that doesn't mean it doesnt exist. Its no different than in the city were you live, murder and rape is against the law,yet it happens. Do you blame the govenor or mayor ? NO you find those responsible and punish them, The same goes for the military.

The peace activist lesson, I never said I wrote it!! I never passed it off ass my own !! Hardly plagiarism.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper068
donguillermo

First of all I stated: I do not find him to be correct on many issues. He is entitled to his opinion and ideology however I do not share it.
You stated: Obviously, there is no validity to anything he says. So there is no point in dealing with his facts and arguments.

I was being sarcastic and making fun of you.

There is a major difference in those two statements, so it is misleading for you to start your post with sniper says........ You changed my response to validate yours.

I put the sniper says above the quote box to identify whom I was quoting. There is nothing misleading about that. I didn't change your response. Only the words inside the quote box are yours. The following paragraph is me making fun of you.

What questions in his speech ?

Please show me where in my previous post I said anything about questions in the speech. I challenged you to answer the facts and arguments in the speech.

The peace activist lesson, I never said I wrote it!! I never passed it off ass my own !! Hardly plagiarism.

You didn't provide a source link. You didn't explicitly state that you were quoting someone or state the source of the material. You did put quotation marks at the beginning and end of this long copy and paste, so I guess you get off the plagiarism charge on a technicality.

<< 1   >>

join