It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor or Alien Box Lunch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
After starting an earlier thread, 'Would you Welcome ET?' and reading the posts, I found myself faced with another question.
Here is the link if you are interested:
ATS Link

Many discussed different angles to this topic from the way they presented themselves, their intentions - past, present and future, appearance, motives behind the secrecy, etc. all of which are valid. My reason for initially asking this question was that no matter what they do or say there could always be the mask of deception lurking behind there disclosure, even if it was unintentional such as a extraterrestrial disease they brought forth. I found myself in a personal stalemate as far as an answer, other then being extremely cautious to any arrival.

Well now to the point, if they do come and they are hostile, would any of you betray your race to save your family, self. . . whatever?
Could this be why disclosure has been kept so tightly closed?
Are there people out there organizing this end game event for private advantages?
What if it is within your power to save your lives, by facilitating the process of transition, by selling out your entire race? Would you do this?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

allready posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cant see why this deserves a new thread

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

And I can't see why not, so......

Yes, I would welcome ETs to my home anyday. I'll introduce them to champagne and the hot tub.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Different topic, not questioning Et's intentions in this thread.

Questioning whether or not YOU would sell out to save your skin!
Read the whole post. . .
edit on 4/13/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Could this be why disclosure has been kept so tightly closed? Are there people out there organizing this end game event for private advantages? What if it is within your power to save your lives, by facilitating the process of transition, by selling out your entire race? Would you do this?

Yeah i watched the x-files. The problem I have with this theory is simple. If alien beings are advanced enough to master interstellar travel and come here, there is no reason to believe they'd need to get government cooperation. They would dwarf us technologically to the point they could be considered gods, and would not need our help enslaving the planet.

anyways, I'd like to think I'd say no, but protecting ones family and loved ones comes before all else for me, so i really don't know. I guess I'd need a better description of the options.

What happens if I agree to work with the enemy? how is my family "protected"? If it's total enslavement, what point would there be in working with them to protect your family if the entire planet is conquered?

good thread

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yeah i watched the x-files. The problem I have with this theory is simple. If alien beings are advanced enough to master interstellar travel and come here, there is no reason to believe they'd need to get government cooperation. They would dwarf us technologically to the point they could be considered gods, and would not need our help enslaving the planet.

anyways, I'd like to think I'd say no, but protecting ones family and loved ones comes before all else for me, so i really don't know. I guess I'd need a better description of the options.

What happens if I agree to work with the enemy? how is my family "protected"? If it's total enslavement, what point would there be in working with them to protect your family if the entire planet is conquered?

What if they haven't mastered space travel? What if there technology is not that much more advanced then ours or they have no use for it?
But what if everything we think we know about UFO's and aliens is completely wrong, they are very close to Earth and always have been.
What if we are like chicken in a chicken coop?
Just thinking out of the box here. . .

But I'm starting to think we aren't even close to the real truth of the matter. Aliens flying around the universe in UFO's, taking a close look at us, just makes no sense to me either!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate
I Think your buddy on the left is chewing on his teeth by now!! Lets just hope they don't blow up in his mouth.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
my reaction to the situation would be based on many variables, so i cant say how i would react to a situation that isnt even defined.

but im not worried, Im already enslaved by my own species, whats so bad about being an alien slave?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by Skate
I Think your buddy on the left is chewing on his teeth by now!! Lets just hope they don't blow up in his mouth.

Bahahaha that's my homie Wiz Khalifa chewin on ya wifey's bubble gum

edit on 13-4-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can see many people of Earth selling the human specie.

Why? Because so many people are abused by the system, and then by society in general, and then by individuals that they do not care anymore.

Look at how many times you can read, right here on ATS, that it will be a good thing when the human race is gone.

We're not just flushing the baby with the water, we're flushing the tub, too!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate
HEY HEY HEY my wife is dead..........................
She lost all her teeth and then her gums blew up in her mouth!!!!!!!!LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If aliens already have the technology and advanced craft to come here then they have probably been here already. And they probably already know how ignorant we are and more than likely, we are the laughing stock of the universe...in a literal sense. They probably already know more about us than we could ever tell them about. [
edit on 4/13/2011 by Humint1 because: spelling check

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by Vandalour

And I can't see why not, so......

Yes, I would welcome ETs to my home anyday. I'll introduce them to champagne and the hot tub.

I can see why not easy enough. Its repetitive spam. Should I create a new thread entitled the same just for my reply?:

"I would welcome them but try to kill them if me or my fellow Earthlings were threatened."

No, that would be stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Kodos: "How do we get these silly humans into our space craft? I'm starving!"

Kang: "Tell them there's a Dwarf Star called NIBIRU that will destroy the Earth and if they will climb right into our space ovens, er, I mean, ships so we can save them."

Kodos: "Mmmmm, Human Nachos for the ride home!"

IF there are aliens, they don't need to attack us, they just need us to fear something other than them. Pretty simple, makes sense. Humans will believe any lie as long as it's repeated often enough. Fear will herd us right up the ramps and into the holding pens.

new topics

top topics

join