It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI confirms story that Hitler escaped to Argentina

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

People addicted to speed and God knows what else, as is widely reported in Hitler's case, don't live that long!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is all wrong, he works in my local corner shop, has been for sometime now

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Okay, so it's been done a million times, better make it a million and one. Someone needs to edit the Hitler video of him getting mad at the public finding out he never committed suicide

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The report does not state that he lived for 122 years. These are accounts of people who truly believed that he was there and had the evidence that he was there. They wanted to testify in a court of law and that's it and they got denied. All of them. His body was never found and the remains that believed was his was actually from a woman.

So no body, a lot of nazi's escaped to Latin America and the US government helped them get there.

1+1 could be two?

It is strange that these reports are in the possession of the FBI.

I know somebody can and will lie in the court of law. But about this? Stalin always stated that he thought Hitler was alive and it would not be the first time a certain country helped nazi's to get to an other country in south America to get a regime down. Or to oppose the commy wave that was spreading at the time.

Ow and mods don't ban me please cause it posted it here, i thought the FBI was a credible news source.

If it is in the wrong section be cool with me I am new and I will read the rules even better.

I am not stating he is alive now.

It could be true, it is from the FBI and not from mister faal.

Read all 200 something pages and then draw your conclusions.

I will when I am at home.

peace
edit on 13-4-2011 by sevensheeps because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2011 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

I am sorry man, I used the search function but nothing came up.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I will post it in the right section next time.

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i knew it...i rekon its venezuala ...alot of the SS who are supposed to be dead, were seen in south america..

i wrote a whole thread on it in the 90s...lets see if i can still find it....!

to add...my first question i would ask hitler would be....ARE YOU JEWISH!!?...well he looks like one, i dont see no arain super race in him at all
edit on 13-4-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He may well have fled or escaped to argentina. But people isn't it time to bury the past, learn from it
and a Christian way would be to forgive and forget.
Jesus Himself said : let the dead bury the dead. Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What I find most interesting about the vault, is the memos which the FBI have chosen to be made public, rather than the content of the memos themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It would change history. Not just how we're taught Hitler died but if he did get away how and why was he allowed to get away.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hitler is dead alright but has reincarnated................as my Mother-in-law

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All these top Nazis choosing Argentina never makes any sense. Argentina was (and is) home to a very large Jewish community, proportionally as big and maybe larger than Germany 1935. Many did choose Argentina for a fact. Something doesn't add up there - Why did they go and choose the major South American Jewish zone after all they'd said and done?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
HITLERS "SKULL" ON DISPLAY IS A FEMALE SKULL...

No one seems to care tho?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join