It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Born with Frog Head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Does that make it OK!

You are not concious even now at your age - how old 10 maybe.

Sorry to other 10 year olds I know you have much more sense and empathy than this detached person.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Caji316

We, 99% of us here at ATS don't look kindly on foolish comments made on things like this...Right Members?

Absolutely correct! I was thinking of not returning
to this thread if people want to be foolish and
disrespectful to life.

Count me in the 99%. Deny Ignorance? Where is that "Ignore" Ignorance button? (oxymoron here) I jumped into ATS because I felt that most here were curious as I was and had experienced some kind of cosmic slap. Insensitivity is immature - oh - and ignorant.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wormworld
In the Dominican republic in a town called La Romana a 20 year old girl gave birth to what seems to look like a baby with the head of a frog, medical personal are saying its some type of disease, looks more to me liek some kind of experiment ,who knows, please let me know what you think.down below is the youtube video of it.

edit on 13-4-2011 by wormworld because: video dont work

Just a wee note - 20 year old female who has given birth is a woman not a girl...
Vicky

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by wormworld

"feels good man"

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

These deformities are more common than you may think - no it isn't any kind of hybrid - it's just some sick hybrid decided to video it and post it to the internet for everyone to see.

We as a materialistic society are normally protected from seeing scenes like this but believe me this is life!

For those who have made the video and those who have made fun of this - I hope when you are dying someone comes in with a video camera and videos you naked as this baby was and videos you gasping for breath, as this baby was, and while you are suffering, I hope they lift you up and stretch your arms back behind your back, as they did to this baby and then post it to the internet.

Or perhaps it will happen to someone you love just as this childs Mother is loved!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint, but here's what that unfortunate child had. Fortunately for the child they don't survive.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Final word before I leave this disgusting thread - I think the thread should be stripped of all flags and barred.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why the hell do they have to be so rough with the little guys.

The poor little babys must be scared

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Final word before I leave this disgusting thread - I think the thread should be stripped of all flags and barred.

Why? Because a few posters lack compassion or because the images are to graphic? Either way we shouldn't hide from the worlds horrors, it won't make them go away, hell the videos in question could inspire the right person to do something that helps future families avoid something like this. Yes that second video was awful, I understand they would want to study him but damn did they really need to be that rough with the little guy, just awful.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
With all due respect, could you jump to a more.... disgusting conclusion? Come on, babies are born with horrible deformities and diseases all the time. It is a sad thing. But to sit here and suggest that this is the result of some kind of experiment, especially when there is NOTHING involved here to even suggest such a thing, is just gross.

Now unless you know of a way to genetically splice together a frog and a human, turn it into a viable embryo, implant it into a woman and bring it to term, I think it is best you lay off the pseudo conspiracies and cut back on the sci-fi movies.

I do not mean that to be rude, and if it comes across that way, I apologize, but sometimes, the only way to get a point across is to be blunt....

Simply put, this lady gave birth to a baby with a horrible deformity/disease and with all due respect, I trust the doctors diagnose over yours.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Beyond Creation

The medical staff.....how bloody cruel they are.

This baby obviously suffered from a severe abnormality of craniosynostosis or craniopharyngioma.

The baby should had been aborted in the earlier stages of gestation or euthanased immediately upon birth.

"Euthanased immediately upon birth"

Why don't you just say what you really mean - Kill it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
the second one, the baby is holding its own head up. That makes me think it may be a hoax? New born babies can not hold up their heads.
edit on 13-4-2011 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

I know these are in fact real, and do happen, but that's exactly what I was thinking in the second video. Newborns can NOT hold their heads up like that...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Harlequinism.

www.facebook.com...

Harlequin-type ichthyosis, a skin disease, is the most severe form of congenital ichthyosis, characterized by a thickening of the keratin layer in fetal human skin. In sufferers of the disease, the skin contains massive, diamond-shaped scales, and tends to have a reddish color. In addition, the eyes, ears, penis, and the appendages may be abnormally contracted. The scaly keratin greatly limits the child's movement. Because the skin is cracked where normal skin would fold, it is easily pregnable by bacteria and other contaminants, resulting in serious risk of fatal infection.

The harlequin-type designation comes from both the baby's apparent facial expression and the diamond-shape of the scales (resembling the costume of Arlecchino), which are caused by severe hyperkeratosis. The disease can be diagnosed in the uterus by way of fetal skin biopsy or by morphologic analysis of amniotic fluid cells obtained by amniocentesis. In addition, doctors can now usually recognize common features of the disease through ultrasound, and follow up with 3D ultrasound to diagnose the condition.

[/quote]

I agree with some of the earlier posts. A quick death would be preferable.
edit on 13/4/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is a common birth defect, nothing more. I dont remember the exact name of the disease, but the baby is born without the majority of its brain, or the majority of its brain is outside the brain cavity, and actually protruding through the skull.

Alot of the time they are "rough" with the baby to keep it alive. The baby cannot feel pain, as that part of the brain is non-functional. Like many mental issues, those affecting our baser instincts like breathing need to be reinforced with a "pinch" like feeling to remind the brain to keep functioning.

These babies dont usually live for more than 6 hours.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A life is a life, no one life more important than another. This child suffered from a deformity. May the child find rest and peace elsewhere. People should be aware of the truth, how something so valuable and precious could suffer so immensely.

Please a lesson before making wise-cracks, hold your tongue until you find the truth. A "physical deformity" does not take away from the value of a life under any circumstance. Just shows how distorted the minds of some are.

Happiness and Peace to everyone.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I only read the first page of this thread and based on just the last few comments on THIS page, I am really glad I didn't read any further. I was already choked up after that second, digusting video.

All I can say is this: That was a baby. Whether it had a complete brain, deformity or not, it should have been wrapped in a blanket, held and loved as it struggled for life before dying. What I saw disgusts me and I treat my damn chickens better than that. A life is a life and deserves love and respect. Shame on anyone here who may have suggested otherwise.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Some of us can remember being babies. My most memorable memory was thinking that my older sister (by 2 years) was somewhat stupid.
This though crossed my mind quite frequently. And it still does. Sigh.... I was actually fearful for her life at times. Even gave me nightmares. It is always the worst stuff you remember the most.

Anyways, you are 100% correct. Just because some can't remember, it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. That treatment of that baby was truely appalling. How do they know that defenseless baby couldn't feel anything? Obviously it was crying for a reason. What a cruel welcome and goodbye to our world.
Excuse me while I go

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow......

WTF?

Those 2 videos on page 1 were seriously some of the most disturbing images Ive ever seen....
and i have seen some very disturbing things...

Especially the 2nd video, with the live baby...
omg...

I really can't think of ever seeing anything that made me feel the way that did...

That's insane..

Poor baby.

This can't be "natural" or a "common birth defect"..

I can't help but feeling like this is the result of all the poison we have covered this Planet in.
How sad.

and seriously disturbing...

edit on 14-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It looks like the baby was born without a brain and the upper portion of skull.
Very sad.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoochieboochies
There's a whole host of images on the internet of babies born with deformaties like this from Iraq due to the use of depleted uranium. My guess is that this is where this video has originated from.

Sorry, but depleted uranium has nothing to do with this horrible birth defect:

Anencephaly and other physical and mental deformities have also been blamed on a high exposure to such toxins as lead, chromium, mercury, and nickel. Source

Nowhere is DU listed as a possible cause.

Combine that information with the Iraqi Birth Rate and you can expect upwards of TWENTY of these poor children to be born each year. Extrapolate that a bit further over the 8 years of the Iraq War, and you come up with 240 children born with anencephaly during that time frame, giving Islamist propagandists plenty of pablum to spoon feed gullible individuals.

Instead of blindly believing Muslim propaganda, you should probably take a cue from the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance. Think for yourself.
edit on 4/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join