It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Born with Frog Head

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HandBanana3000

A baby with a deadly birth defect is a joke to you??
Great first post, can't wait to hear more

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Poor mother and child is all that came to mind.

Also, since we've got the no "one liner" rule I thought I'd type something here just randomly so it actually looks like I'm writing something that "contributes". Sometimes, people just don't have much more to add to the discussion then a one liner, like me in this case.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HandBanana3000

thats your first post? your on the wrong site pal
you obviously dont know what ATS is about. your childish comments wont be welcome here

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very disturbing treatment here. Something to take comfort in is that there is no conscious suffering going on. I mean, even as a healthy infant, do you remember anything?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
From wiki:

A baby born with anencephaly is usually blind, deaf, unconscious, and unable to feel pain. Although some individuals with anencephaly may be born with a main brain stem, the lack of a functioning cerebrum permanently rules out the possibility of ever gaining consciousness. Reflex actions such as breathing and responses to sound or touch occur.[2]

The baby in the second video was conscious. It had to be to cry like it did. When I saw that video, everything inside of me was screaming "Please let it be a hoax." Finding out that it wasn't made me feel completely devastated and heartbroken for every mother who has given birth to a child affected by this. Here I am doing my best not to cry for these poor little souls, yet a handful of sickos are able to make jokes about it. I just don't get it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Sure but he can't really enjoy life, can he? Can't see. Can't hear.

Are the parents god-fearing Christians?

Explains it all if so.

Regardless, the treatment of the baby in the video is unacceptable. Deformed or not, we are supposed to be above such behavior.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I noticed in most of the photos the babies seem
to have marks, cuts, etc and the baby and surroundings
look dirty. What's with that? Poor little ones should
be treated respectfully and with the utmost care.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
the second one, the baby is holding its own head up. That makes me think it may be a hoax? New born babies can not hold up their heads.
edit on 13-4-2011 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandBanana3000
I would name him Kermit...

I was reading replies to the OP and thinking the same thing as many of you...poor child.

Then I came to the Kermit post. Absolutely horrid but I could not help but chuckle. I hope it was merely to bring light to an otherwise dark post.

That second video appeared as if the child was kicking and it looked as if the top of the skull was missing and not to much of any brain. That poor child would have no quality of life if he/she survived. I am not condoning the treatment of the child but better to allow the poor child to die quietly/comfortably.

I think I am going to have nightmares tonight, that was creepy.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To the members who are cracking jokes at this poor child's expense.

It breaks my heart to see some of the appalling, immature, and truly disgusting comments some of you have made here today.

It makes me feel ashamed that you are even allowed membership on the same forum. Seriously, do you think you're funny by posting garbage like that?

I bet you wouldn't be laughing and cracking jokes if you had a child born with this affliction or any other deformity. What the hell is wrong with you. People like you make me sick and deserve a quick and painful trip to whatever underworld you believe in.

I'm sorry for this rant but for reasons I'm not going to get into, this subject hits very close to home for me and I cannot just sit by and say nothing to these ignorant f***s

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Very disturbing treatment here. Something to take comfort in is that there is no conscious suffering going on. I mean, even as a healthy infant, do you remember anything?

Just because you can't remember it, doesn't mean you didn't experience it.

And this thread just made me wish ATS had some kind of ignore function, so that I could forever ignore those people that make childish comments and never ever read any of their future posts.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

It breaks my heart to see some of the appalling, immature, and truly disgusting comments some of you have made here today.

It makes me feel ashamed that you are even allowed membership on the same forum. Seriously, do you think you're funny by posting garbage like that?

I bet you wouldn't be laughing and cracking jokes if you had a child born with this affliction or any other deformity. What the hell is wrong with you. People like you make me sick and deserve a quick and painful trip to whatever underworld you believe in.

I'm sorry for this rant but for reasons I'm not going to get into, this subject hits very close to home for me and I cannot just sit by and say nothing to these ignorant f***s

I agree 100%...They wouldn't be saying this $hit if it were their baby....Some people just don't have a Conscience or a heart.....I wish no-one would ever have to go through something like this.....It's just pitiful and the people making light of it are also pitiful.....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

I agree 100%...They wouldn't be saying this $hit if it were their baby....Some people just don't have a Conscience or a heart.....I wish no-one would ever have to go through something like this.....It's just pitiful and the people making light of it are also pitiful.....We, 99% of us here at ATS don't look kindly on foolish comments made on things like this...Right Members?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
God bless this poor child who has obviously been born with a skull abnormality and other bone defects - The child has come into this world gasping for breath and those bas....ds couldn't even give it oxygen to assist breathing until the baby died.

This child has escaped a very cruel world - full of cruel people who call themselves Doctors and Nurses.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
[color=deepskyblue]As a mother of 2, my heart goes out to the parents. I mean, seriously, can you imagine?

Babies born with Anencephaly die within hours.

To all who made childish comments, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I bet it makes you feel really awesome to make fun of babies that are hours away from death.

Anencephaly
edit on 13-4-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

We, 99% of us here at ATS don't look kindly on foolish comments made on things like this...Right Members?

Absolutely correct! I was thinking of not returning
to this thread if people want to be foolish and
disrespectful to life.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

You are so wrong with that comment - I have three children and eight grandchildren and they could all hold their head up at birth - not for long but they could do it. You will find this is more common than you think. You still must support a childs head in the early days.

These evil so called carers couldn't even do that - I guess if it had been a cat or a dog they would have shown more compassion.

As for those making sick comments - BE Careful! - What goes around comes around!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
the second one, the baby is holding its own head up. That makes me think it may be a hoax? New born babies can not hold up their heads.
edit on 13-4-2011 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

My little girl was holding her head up with in 3 hours of being born.

Just because you have never seen it doesn't mean it can't happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I myself feel very guilty just watching this video (God Forgive Me) and for those who made the video and posted it - You are not worth the Sh.. on my Shoe!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I really hope this is a hoax because for starters the medical staff should all be barred if its not, second how in the hell did this deformity take place? This has to be a case of hybrid breeding or alien dna implanted. This reminds me of some of the pictures that were sneaked out of the Dulce Base in New Mexico. This is absolutely blowing my mind.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join