It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Calls it a Western Plot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

What our forefathers did here in Australia was wrong on every level conceivable. No Aussie alive today looks at what happened as being right in any way - hence why we made an official apology to them a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
It sure is getting deeper, with each passing day. I think we are on the verge of another " Big Event ", but we shall see?

Another false flag that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park maybe.

The zionists are lossing the game and will try anything to regain control but before the fires are even out you can guarantee it will all be put at the feet of Iran or Lybia.

These politicains need something to blame the demize of the economy on else some people might connect the dots and string them up as trators

Russia , China well most everyone can see whats going on and unless they are cut in on the deal then they will put paid to US agression once and for all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

What our forefathers did here in Australia was wrong on every level conceivable. No Aussie alive today looks at what happened as being right in any way - hence why we made an official apology to them a few years ago.

I was joking man.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

LOL, I kind of thought you were but I had to respond anyway, in case somebody else took it seriously

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join