It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Calls it a Western Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

China Calls it a Western Plot

www.infowars.com

Destabilizing China and attempting to overthrow a government of 1.3 billion people most certainly is a grievous act of war. Add to that operations unfolding across Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and South America and you have a recipe for World War III. While initially passed off as spontaneous, wholly organic uprisings, the smirking corporate-financier oligarchs are now conceding that indeed they have meticulously planned, trained, funded, and supported uprisings from
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
China, after being targeted by similar “revolutionary” activities as seen in the Middle East and Northern Africa has now accused the United States of “using the issue of human rights reports to interfere in other countries’ internal affairs.” It should be noted that these “reports” come from entirely disingenuous corporate-funded organizations. It should also be noted that indeed the US has now admitted to funding activist groups and equipping them with technology to organize and carry out subversive activities within their respective countries.

The article is rather lengthy, but Wow...just Wow!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A recipe for WW3? i think thats what they are aiming for.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Good for everyone to know, but they should have already.

Nothing new here...sadly. The US and others have been funding/motivating terrorist activities and other destabilization measures in many nations for decades now...this is just a different angle that's more politically palatable.

Thanks for the link.
edit on 4/13/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise that this type of psy-op is much cheaper and safer than putting troops on the ground. Why lift a finger when The Great Unwashed can do your dirty work for you. Add to that that you always have plausible deniability in relation to such uprisings and it all equates to a golden opportunity.

I suspect many more governments will tumble in such ways in the future.

IRM

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It sure is getting deeper, with each passing day. I think we are on the verge of another " Big Event ", but we shall see?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
A recipe for WW3? i think thats what they are aiming for.

Oh yea think again

Who has 900 bases around the world? America
Who Still Uses NATO and threatens other countries? America

Why Is America still in japan? To attack North Korea and China and Russia i bet you will be cheering for that war.

A recipe for WW3? i think thats what china is aiming for
[/quote

Really prove it, China and Russia will try to there best to liberate eupore from NATO and American forces, china is on the defense not on the attack.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Read Major General Smedley Bulters War is a racket. This has been going on at least since WWI.

Here are some excerpts:

www.lexrex.com...

In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.

How many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench? How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How many of them were wounded or killed in battle?

Out of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few – the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public shoulders the bill.

And what is this bill?

This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones. Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Depression and all its attendant miseries. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.

Take our own case. Until 1898 we didn't own a bit of territory outside the mainland of North America. At that time our national debt was a little more than $1,000,000,000. Then we became "internationally minded." We forgot, or shunted aside, the advice of the Father of our country. We forgot George Washington's warning about "entangling alliances." We went to war. We acquired outside territory. At the end of the World War period, as a direct result of our fiddling in international affairs, our national debt had jumped to over $25,000,000,000. Our total favorable trade balance during the twenty-five-year period was about $24,000,000,000. Therefore, on a purely bookkeeping basis, we ran a little behind year for year, and that foreign trade might well have been ours without the wars.

It would have been far cheaper (not to say safer) for the average American who pays the bills to stay out of foreign entanglements. For a very few this racket, like bootlegging and other underworld rackets, brings fancy profits, but the cost of operations is always transferred to the people – who do not profit.

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't forget China was attacked and fought back. China hacked Google Adobe and a few other companies and found hidden back doors for spying then used that same software against the US. They then built the great firewall to fight back.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The illegitimate gov of China - the CCP can claim anyONE to be destabalizing China.

But the fact remains, they are the ones whom are the CULPRITS, with torture and murders of our fellow human chinese brothers and sisters whom are only seeking what we humans with common aspirations want - freedom.

If there are ANY enemies that the CCP wishes to take on, it is HUMANITY - muslims, christians, buddhist, hindus, atheists, white, black, young, old, etc. .

We humans will not stand idly by and watch our own kind by hurt or harm without striking back in ANY manner.

Bring it on, you commie bastards and watch you and your 30 million bootlickers have your own heads hung upon every street lamp from TianAnMen square to Shanghai!
edit on 13-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

That sounds like the new plan by the French.

www.nytimes.com...

“There is a new trend in the Security Council in which the responsibility to protect principle is gaining a new hold,” said Stéphane Crouzat, spokesman for the French mission to the United Nations. Invoking past conflicts in Rwanda, Darfur and Bosnia, he added: “There is a desire to intervene before war crimes or ethnic cleansing can take place.”

That sounds to me like the Bush Doctrine of preemptive war.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

All of this is true.. and I applaud it. I hate the CCP.

However, don't think for a second western influence is innocent.
They are the NWO, they are the globalists, the elite, the oligarchs.

And these revolutions are manufactured by them..

This blog is doing a great job summing it up:

CIA Coup College:
landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

Plan for China:

Plan for Iran:

Libya: War for World Government

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The illegitimate gov of China - the CCP can claim anyONE to be destabalizing China.

But the fact remains, they are the ones whom are the CULPRITS, with torture and murders of our fellow human chinese brothers and sisters whom are only seeking what we humans with common aspirations want - freedom.

If there are ANY enemies that the CCP wishes to take on, it is HUMANITY - muslims, christians, buddhist, hindus, atheists, white, black, young, old, etc. .

We humans will not stand idly by and watch our own kind by hurt or harm without striking back in ANY manner.

Bring it on, you commie bastards and watch you and your 30 million bootlickers have your own heads hung upon every street lamp from TianAnMen square to Shanghai!

You know what china will do if they "bring it on".... they'll launch their nukes. I bet you would like, 100 nukes coming straight for hte US.

------------------------

Someone said China has blood on their hands. Your ameri# has blood on their hands. Your country is worse then China

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have to say I am shocked at the level of maturity and information of this thread. Kudos to you all, this is the first thread I've read that uses the source "infowars" and doesn't have one single derogatory comment about Alex Jones. Stars for everyone, this is the way ATS threads should be, on point and on topic.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Read Major General Smedley Bulters War is a racket. This has been going on at least since WWI.

Hell of a man,, SemperFi.....

Unfortunately not many bold people left and even he had a moment of conscious after the fact. The damn truth of the matter is that we all have to go to God with our deeds in a box and nearly all of us will be ashamed. Thought we'd all be able to make up for goofing off on that last day somehow. We all know what is wrong but none of us stand up for it. We want to "preserve" ourselves, our possessions, our standing,,, just a little bit longer. Standing up for the truth is work. Unpleasant work at that. But work it is and lazy #s we are.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

typical western response from a pro warmonger

So having 900 military bases and threaten the rest of the world is fine with you? i guess that means you support your imperialist American visions of takeover on Russia China?

with torture and murders of our fellow human chinese brothers and sisters whom are only seeking what we humans with common aspirations want - freedom.

dont make me laugh the chinese want - freedom? what about you amercian you dont have any real freedoms rather your government is a nanny state how does that feel? and as for the torture part.

Just look what you are doing in Iraq Afghanistan and in Cuba and elsewhere isn't that torture? amercia is the one who always meddling in other countries problems for once they should fix there own country if you know whats good for them.

Bring it on, you commie bastards and watch you and your 30 million bootlickers have your own heads hung upon every street lamp from TianAnMen square to Shangha

At still in a commie state you always had a job compare to a democratic country,

your 30 million bootlickers have your own heads hung upon every street lamp from TianAnMen square to Shangha

Spoken like true neocon war monger john maccian would be so proud of you

edit on 13-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Recipe for ww3...ww3 coming? WW3 started first desert storm. Been in many countries. Bosnia, cuba,samalia, iraq,pakastan, afganastan,iran ,isreal, lybia and more.. Now china iran and russia are against us. Wow lotta countries pissed off and fighting with alot of countries....my fellow ats members ww3 is been going on.. 100 years from now they will say desert storm or around then started ww3. even american soil got invaded.. sorry for spelling.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
But then again you have strange stories like this.
www.independent.co.uk...

A Chinese man has been arrested in California and charged with theft and counterfeiting for allegedly creating a fake US Army unit and selling immigrants on the idea that joining the squad was a path to citizenship.

Yupeng Deng, 51, allegedly gave his "recruits" military uniforms, had them parade in a Los Angeles suburb and took them to the decommissioned USS Midway aircraft carrier, which is a museum in San Diego.

Yupeng charged more than 100 fellow Chinese nationals between $300 and $450 (£185 and £275) to join the bogus unit, according to the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office. He called his bogus squad the US Army/Military Special Forces Reserve unit, or MSFR for short, and gave himself the title of "supreme commander," prosecutors said.

Chinese who will pay to be in the US military and want to be US citizens?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've been saying for ages that a WW 3 with China would be over in 24-48 hours, with China a clear winner and the United States a smouldering economic ruin, not a shot would be fired.

If the Chinese decided to attack the United States, they would do it economically, not militarily.

They would dump $1 trillion worth of hard currency dollars (actual, physical cash) on the market place, dropping the value of the dollar in to the toilet within hours. I would think they would combine this with a crippling cyber attack against US financial and corporate interests around the world, so that absolutely no one in the USA would know what was going on.

After the DOW has dropped enough that the automatic "cease trading" models kick in to suspend the market for the day, the Chinese would strike again, kicking the USA while they were down. They would immediately follow this massive crash of the dollar by calling in all their outstanding loans from the US Government.

This would all happen before the USA could even get their conventional military in place for any sort of strike.

Sure, the Chinese would lose billions, but would emerge from this as the dominant power in the world.

The biggest problem for the USA (especially with so much outstanding debt) is that while Ireland, Portugal, and Greece were in similar situations financially, they had the EU to help out with a bailout. The USA has no such financial net. Maybe the IMF, but likely the scope of the US financial problem is beyond the ability of even the IMF to help.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I've been saying for ages that a WW 3 with China would be over in 24-48 hours, with China a clear winner and the United States a smouldering economic ruin, not a shot would be fired.

If the Chinese decided to attack the United States, they would do it economically, not militarily.

They would dump $1 trillion worth of hard currency dollars (actual, physical cash) on the market place, dropping the value of the dollar in to the toilet within hours. I would think they would combine this with a crippling cyber attack against US financial and corporate interests around the world, so that absolutely no one in the USA would know what was going on.

After the DOW has dropped enough that the automatic "cease trading" models kick in to suspend the market for the day, the Chinese would strike again, kicking the USA while they were down. They would immediately follow this massive crash of the dollar by calling in all their outstanding loans from the US Government.

This would all happen before the USA could even get their conventional military in place for any sort of strike.

Sure, the Chinese would lose billions, but would emerge from this as the dominant power in the world.

The biggest problem for the USA (especially with so much outstanding debt) is that while Ireland, Portugal, and Greece were in similar situations financially, they had the EU to help out with a bailout. The USA has no such financial net. Maybe the IMF, but likely the scope of the US financial problem is beyond the ability of even the IMF to help.

Lol What?

That would never happen.
Them trying to do that wouldn't stop us from attacking them, and making them crumble first.
If China did that, their market would also crumble.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join