It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPOST: Declassified FBI Memo: FBI & ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

REPOST: Declassified FBI Memo: FBI & ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims

patriotsunion.ning.com

Now we know. After years of telling us otherwise, the FBI–in its own words, on its own previously classified memo–knew the the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was likely the work and planning of Islamic terrorists, not just Timothy McVeigh.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
www.newsmax.com
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.debbieschlussel.com

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
REPOST: Jayna Davis' book The Third Terrorist: told us all this very fact and proved it rather well long ago, but as usual very few listened. Now the FBI release has shown they knew all along that it was a Muslim act of terrorism and not some American militia nutjob. Now understand that ABC News is mentioned as knowing also in this, so what more proof is needed to show the Mainstream Media is Owned and the Pawn of the Masters and airs only what they are told to air by their masters. Why bring this out now, to help bolster the movement against Middle Eastern Nation crashing being done by the U.S. that is going sour fast amongst American populace? They lie so much you don't know when it's a lie and when it's the truth wrapped in a lie...

I had several good questions before the last thread was closed for attacks and such. Let me say I am still looking for the Actual Memo and any help from any ATS'r that may know where to find it would be appreciated.

Now to the other, Yes I post a lot of Israeli topics, but this is not one. I read Jayna Davis' Book The Third Terrorist and found it compelling and informative at the least. I am not anti-Muslim, I aint claiming that it was "Muslims" that did this, I am just posting a story that was released. My personal opinion on the whole Muslim thing is we are out of our minds in the middle East destabilizing governments we don't like, NOT OUR JOB! I agree with Jesse Ventura, why wasn't McVeigh and Nichols waterboarded for more info if torture works, why do we only waterboard Muslims? I also think that although this was carried out probably by Iraqi Republican Guard, Bush Sr. brought in after Gulf War 1, that it was a U.S. CIA Operation not a Muslim Terror attack. Please don't call me a Zionist either, I aint one. I just thought this was very interesting that it would come out now and as I said, why now is it truth or lies or truth wrapped in lie to make the American sheep hate Muslims and support our actions over there now. I hope that people can talk about the actual subject and help shed light on it and not degrade into another shut down post. It is very important that, particularly to Muslims I would think, that the truth come out. We are being mislead and lied to by the government on a constant basis and the timing of this MEMO Release is suspect to me for many reasons, doesn't mean it is untrue though... Thanks for your help and your comments... I added several other news links to other articles about this on this post also.

patriotsunion.ning.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Repost (with tidy up):

A zionist article
posted by another zionist
referencing a zionist tv reporter
quoting an unreliable source

I am calling the article blatant propaganda.

the fbi vault seems to have released the junk people have told them,
not the fbi's actual findings
and people are failing to comprehend that and reporting them in threads as fbi fact (see all the ufo threads).

the fbi also pointed to israelli involvement in 911 but were shut-down and silenced.
it was then left to the accomplices in 911 to then tell you all what they wanted.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

completly false

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There was a doco in OZ in the last week or 2 about this.
They seemed to tie him in with other militia types.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Found another interesting tidbit of info in my search for this MEMO...

Webpage Story

Apparently ties it to Oneil and the death of him on 9/11 at WTC...

They were such close friends, in fact, that PBS interviewed Isham in 2002 about O’Neill in 2002. The interview is actually a very interesting one; not because there’s anything that jumps out as further incriminating Isham, but just because it’s an interesting piece on an FBI agent’s career — a career that eneded with his death at the World Trade Center.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Without the memo itself, it's kind of hard to say.

However, it is somewhat sounding as if this wasn't the conclusion after an official FBI investigation. Instead, it basically sounds like the FBI allegedly has a memo of someone's claims.

Kind of along the lines of this thread, IMO:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In other words, the FBI didn't conclude or have proof Hitler was in Argentina- just that someone in their investigation attested to him being in Argentina. So it's a fine line.

Who knows. I personally don't think this theory is impossible. The world does have a genuine problem with Islamic terrorism. But this is more based on fishy claims instead of anything conclusive.

(Unless I am missing something).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No its not cmpletely false.
Read the book mentioned by the OP. The case is open and shut that the middle eastern men identified in the book were seen with Tim McVeigh prior to the bombing on numerous occasions. OH and guess where they all roomed in the days leading up to the bombing (McVeigh included) That would be the same hotel that the later 911 highkjackers stayed in while conducting their flight training in OKC.
This was not a completly Islamic terorrist operation McVeigh and Nichols were involved. There is very good evidence that Nichols learned his bomb making methods from Ramsey Yousef in Manilia. That would be after Yousef had bombed the trade center and went on the run. Remember that Yousef is related to KSM the mastermind behind 911.
I am more than convinced that Yousefs organization was responsible for not only the first trade center bombing but OKC as well as TWA 800 and later 911. Now who was responsible for bankrolling him? Well I think that was begun by Sadam Hussein but later picked up by UBL. Yousef was known as Ramsey "the Iraqi" and the men identified with McVeigh were confirmed ex Iraqi Republican Guard. Yousef and KSM are supposed to be related although I do not believe they are. They are supposed to be from Baluchistan but the supporting evidence for this is very questionable. My understanding is that Yousef was actually born in Kuwait to Baluchi parents who were immigrant workers. Now the problem is that after '91 the Iraqi army took all of the Kuwaiti government documents back with them to Iraqi when they retreated during the first gulf war. Those papers were not released until many years later. It would have been no great effort to add "official" records into those papers to support ID's for any number of terrorists. I suspect that Yousef and KSM are in fact Iraqi's and conducted a continuation fo the '91 gulf war bankrolled off the books by Saddam using his Oil for Food money.
The reason that this cannot be made compeltely public is the smear it would cause on the US government. The official stories that were put forth and adopted by government agencies and press would be totally discredited and that would carry over to the government as a whole.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Too bad this particular faction of extremists work within our own system, primarily through the CIA (who is a child of the elite bankers). I'm not at all convinced they are actually muslims so much as using a muslim cover and exploiting some aspects of that culture where needed and useful.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

I see someone else reads, The Third terrorist is a great book by a fine Investigative Journalist. Thanks for your well thought out post and ideas. I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
umm
the middle eastern men were imported by the US government

They are now saying that there are al Qaeda training camps in South America. Translate that into CIA training camps in South America and that is connected to the American right-wing. Now I figured this out over two years ago. Why would they have Iraqis involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and then cover it up when good police arrested the Iraqis with the eye witnesses pointing them out. Clinton ordered the Iraqis released. They declared national security in two separate Freedom of Information Act trials. On the surveillance cameras, they would never release those. So we had FBI in the building. We even know their names, with CIA, actually planting the bombs. We have the diversionary blasts outside with McVeigh and Al Hussaini Hussain of the Iraqi Republican Guard.

They connect Oklahoma City to right-wing with their McVeigh patsy they had traveling around the country trying to meet with every right-winger he could, creating that trail. They then set up the Omnibus Crime bill, Effective Death Penalty package, the anti-terrorism package. Those three separate pieces of legislation, two separate pieces of legislation, they got that passed. And I kept saying, you watch they are waiting on this to link it up and to say that the American right-wing works for Saddam and bin Laden.

This is a massive set-up and they are now activating it. This is the first thing Bush’s people put out after they sweep the House, the Senate and, of course, the executive and now the judicial - the first time since the Great Depression. And they’re moving hard; they’re moving fast. We’ve got to get ahead of this thing which I tried to do years and months ago on this show. We’ve got to let people understand what’s really going on here.

This is how they are going to activate Homeland Security against the American people, ladies and gentlemen. It is dastardly. It is wicked. It’s cold-blooded. It is New World Order MO, one-hundred and ten percent. They are now doing it. The government bombs Oklahoma City and they blame it on the right wing. They involve Iraqis and set-up that trail. When they bring it out that Iraq bombed Oklahoma City which they’ve already been doing in the national news, we need to point out: Well, why did you then seize the surveillance cameras, all 12 of them – the tapes, showing the Iraqis? Why would police arrest them to order their release? We need to start asking that question when they try to do this. That’s the most powerful tool we’ve got. Call every talk show now. Call every radio show. Call C-Span in the morning whenever they open those phones up. Call the White House. Call Congress and tell them: Hey, why did you grab those surveillance camera tapes then – that show the Islamics bombing the building, the Iraqis. Why didn’t you keep them in custody after they’d been arrested? Clinton, why did you order their release? Why did George Bush, Sr. bring 3,400 of them in after the Gulf War? Why? Why? Why?

The answer is simple. This government is illegitimate and is behind the attacks. That is an absolute documented fact.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes I do indeed read. Thank you sir.

As for the US government being behind the bombing. I dont buy that. There is a second line of thinking on the bombing and that involves the Aryan Republican Army and the Elohim City crowd. These guys are white supremacists and were heavily infiltrated by both the ATF and FBI. The ARA was behind a number of bank roberies in the South West US during the time leading up to the bombing. They were bankrolling what was called a planned war on the US government. McVeigh was a hanger on to this group and after the bombing the Justice department reluctently rounded them up and put them in jail for the bank heists. Andy "the german" Straussmier was a memeber of this group and it is said that he was a former East German Stassi agent and son of a diplomat. He fled the US after the bombing and has never been prosecuted. There is a good bit that I do not know about this side of the case. I do believe there was a connection to the bombing but I am not convinced that these clowns were behind it. I think they were aware of it because of McVeigh but I think he and Nichols could not get the ARA and EC crowd to actually do what they wanted so they hooked up with the Iraqi's. The ARA and EC crowd could not be connected to the bombing because the agents of the ATF and FBI were key members of the group and would have been in a position to stop the bombing. Because they did not the government could not prosecute that case or let that fact become public.
I think its clear that the government were aware that a bombing was going to take place but they did not plan or execute it. They did take complete advantage of the situation. The Clinton government had no interest in making this an international terrorist case however as they proved time and time again. Had Clinton taken that approach we would have been talking about Clintons war in Iraq rather than Bush's. Thats not what he wanted. He wanted this to be a Law Enforcement issue and they wanted a reason to demonize the Right. The Militia movement grew out of Waco and Ruby Ridge it is a Right wing" movement to some degree although I think most are really libertarian. McVeigh was not part of that movement although the media successfully tied him to it. He attended one actual militia meeting in Michigan and was asked to leave. He was a loner and hooked up with the White seperatist crowd (who are not right wingers, they are religious collectivist). I am not sure actually to what level the Justice department was actually involved with the actions that day but I am sure they knew it was going to take place, maybe not exactly when. I have heard that agents were seen removing unexploded charges after the blast and I am not yet sure how that fits into the equation. Its possible that the ATF had ALOT of explosives in that building that contibuted to the blast and they did not want that to be known. So the government knew it was going to happen but I dont believe that they were using McVeigh as a patsy and did the bombing themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2011 by BlesUTP because: dont even want to bother anymore

new topics

top topics

join