It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

code 2600

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
was stumbling around the web and came across this code 2600 video.

its been something i have always thought about since those huge brick cell phones came out, and especially with the rise of the facebook empire (which im currently logged into lol). just thought i would get this out there since i havent seen it on any other post.

edit on 13-4-2011 by taguon because: video

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by taguon

Awsome!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
GREAT FIND! S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by taguon

So, if a "Hacker" could find my ss dl address Etc. and ruin my life.
What would stop someone from finding said "Hacker" and administering a lethal dose of lead?
This sounds like NWO propaganda, and will no doubt lead to internet restrictions as the sheep now know some guy is gonna call them on their cell phone after he gets cut off.
Yes, there are truly incredible hackers out there, but there are also individuals out there who you simply do not bother in such ways.
This film while most likely a good watch for alot of folks nowadays is a tool.
Wait you'll see.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Very dramatic trailer. It's got the dramatic music and even the scrubbed voice to make it sound mysterious and clandestine. I don't know what it intends to do other than make money.

For those who have been concerned about this problem, there will probably be no new information presented that they do not already know. For those who have not woken up to this reality what can it do but just freak em. And to what end? In the trailer there is no hint as to what can be done about the situation. So I go with a post above. Propaganda piece for future legislative restrictions for our own protection or just more money making fear candy.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

It is a dramatic trailer, but not far from the truth.

I have a LONG history in the hacking scene, and can tell you right now the internet is extremely dangerous.

edit on 13-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
since some of you mentioned NWO and whatnot, let me add in another piece to the gigantic puzzle my mind pieces together.... (intended to open your mind, not change or influence your beliefs)

666, mark of the beast, anti-christ, New World Order, etc

just a few weeks ago i saw this news story of a tattoo artist here in phoenix, levi smith. he's bar-coding people with a tattoo that you can take a picture of with your iphone/android and it will eventually be linking them to their facebook, bank accounts, and anything else that has to deal with their onLIFE profile. if youre familiar with any NWO conspiracies, then im sure you can see where im going with this.

heres one link, but im sure you could google around for more info.

edit on 13-4-2011 by taguon because: add

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Is it wrong to wish death on all the hacker out there? I swear the day after I find out my identification has been stolen, it'll be my personal quest to seek out as many hackers I can and paint their walls chunky red.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahall89nhl
Is it wrong to wish death on all the hacker out there? I swear the day after I find out my identification has been stolen, it'll be my personal quest to seek out as many hackers I can and paint their walls chunky red.

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The film's not out yet but I've seen it and have to say.... you're misjudging the complexity of the subject and film. The trailer might seem dramatic or dark but the film has much more to offer. Lots of history, commentary, and angles. It's not a doomsday thing. It's the real-deal perspective.... heavy-weight experts like Jeff Moss, Marcus Ranum, etc.

new topics

top topics

join