It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private investigation held, Video poster needs YOUR help. What's behind the sun ? Nasa says "we do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
my simple view of orbital mechanics:

If an object is behind the sun, then wouldnt 6 months later, bring the orbit of Earth between object and sun (depending on how far out said object is)?

As the Earth rotaties AROUND the sun, any object "behind" would be viewable within a couple months, and most certainly within a half orbit (6 months), as the Earth would be between the object and the Sun.

Kinda just thinking out loud, but the orbital mechanics of the solar system could not keep an object from our viewpoint, only for small periods of time would it be blocked by the Sun. Unless the object was moving at the same speed as Earth and same orbit as Earth. If the orbit differs, which it does since everyone says objects are coming from outside our system, then on Earth we can see object, if large enough.

Im no scientist, but is my logic wrong?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino
reply to post by curious7

Hmm, interesting point. the moon would block allot of the frame out though if that was the case, i think anyways i'm no expert.

Oh no, I wasn't saying it WAS the Moon, I was just comparing how it can look to what that object looked like in the vid.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

I think he has a point as well, you can google images of CMEs and some of them tend to make a circular shape and happen on all different sides of the sun.

What interests me is the time lapse images in the video (at 5:30), how authentic is that particular video? Is that really the 'object' in question here? Just because it seems like you wouldn't be able to see that kind of definition in a CME in a video shot from the ground? Right? So what is that and is it really what we are talking about here?

Why does he talk about NASA doctoring images for a good percentage of the video? I don't see how that contributes to scientific proof of this object, which he talks about even before that.

At 3:12 I don't see what he is talking about when he says "This... is the object behind the sun"? I don't see anything? The image immediately after that one at 3:21 looks like a CME to my untrained eye, is it possible the object he is talking about in that image is just a clear spot because of the lack of plasma in that particular location.

Just raising a few questions, interesting regardless.

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Get a camera, put a "blob" on the lens, just off-center. Pick a subject to take a photo of....center that subject. NOW, there is a "something" off to one side, and will always be in the same location, as long as the same subject is centered, in each photo. You can move around, so your angle of view (and things in the background) changes...but, as long as the subject (this will represent the Sun, in this example) remains centered, the "something blob" will always display the same relationship and location.

That is what bothers me about the time lapse images at 5:30, why are they time lapse images? Maybe you just answered it.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Well, one clue is early in his narration....where he says "scientifical"!

Yea I facepalmed there too, but decided not to mention it. I googled around and for a second it looked like it might be a real word, maybe just this guys way of talking.
edit on 13-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Today in Paying Attention 101 -

Whatever it is, the "object" is not floating in space, next to the Sun.. How can we surmise this?

The light being reflected is coming from the opposite direction!

The side facing the Sun is the dark side.

This suggests that this is not an object in space, flying around the Sun.

I would suggest that it could be gases shed from the Sun, but it's consistency of form and location seem to rule that out. My guess therefore, would be that it is a camera or data transmission issue.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My vid may help with identifying some of the anomolies.

Such a optics, particle strikes etc.

edit on 13/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Would somebody please contact them and tell that it is Nibiru
or some kind of mothership sitting there waiting for 2012 to come down
..... joke aside......we really need some real experts who have real "gut" to analyze these pictures (NOT ATS DEBUNKERS, please)......that's some freaky looking thing right there.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
Today in Paying Attention 101 -

Whatever it is, the "object" is not floating in space, next to the Sun.. How can we surmise this?

The light being reflected is coming from the opposite direction!

The side facing the Sun is the dark side.

This suggests that this is not an object in space, flying around the Sun.

You're assuming it is spherical. It could be a crescent-shaped object completely lit by the sun.

I think it's debris on the lens, although you would expect NASA to have sophisticated equipment to keep the camera clean...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm sticking my neck out and plumping for a planet optical effect as seen in this vid. I could be totally wrong but it is an interesting vid if I do say so myself.

The sun is to the left, a planet is on the right, produces and exhibits an arc optical effect.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just love know it all ism. I think all our fields of study in science, psychology, history and philosophy should be named....
knowitallism

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh my word!

Antichthon exists!
Hehehe...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
I just love know it all ism. I think all our fields of study in science, psychology, history and philosophy should be named....
knowitallism

hahahaha

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

That image at the 1:15 mark where he calls it a ghost image reminds me of the Egyptian wing disk sun god.what do you think?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Melancholia Movie Trailer

wtf? what kinda premise for a movie is this?!?! a wedding and nibiru?? oh well, looks fairly decent around the 1:14 mark

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey guys ..after taken a look at the video footage ,alarm bells started ringing ..i traced back the author dahb007..im thinkin its the same guy or same group as super gia007 who has a vast number of videos of this subject also ufo vids and flying witches..all of them are proven hoaxes ..worth checkin out supergia007 on the inter tubes to compare for your selfs..his videos are of a high quality and some look real..must be promoting his talents in someway..i could be wrong on dahb007 but i think its the same guy

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
we really need some real experts who have real "gut" to analyze these pictures (NOT ATS DEBUNKERS, please)......that's some freaky looking thing right there.

Those whom you call 'debunkers' (and I assume you count me as part of that generalisation) are all that is keeping ATS from being a refuge for the tinfoil hat brigade.

We are sceptics. We do not blindly believe every light in the sky is a UFO. We do not point to a SOHO picture and immediately assume there is a super-massive planet sneaking it's way into our solar system without anything but a dodgy photo to prove our point.

We look at the claims then explain, using solid, provable science, that the wild claims cannot be true.

We then offer plausible explanations for what is being observed.

You, on the other hand, ignore evidence and proof and simply believe what you want to and throw out insults to anyone who disagrees with your unprovable claims.

I suggest you go away and have a long hard think about your approach to this whole subject.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
Hey guys ..after taken a look at the video footage ,alarm bells started ringing ..i traced back the author dahb007..im thinkin its the same guy or same group as super gia007 who has a vast number of videos of this subject also ufo vids and flying witches..all of them are proven hoaxes ..worth checkin out supergia007 on the inter tubes to compare for your selfs..his videos are of a high quality and some look real..must be promoting his talents in someway..i could be wrong on dahb007 but i think its the same guy

Good spot.

Have a star.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Wow wow
...calm down, man
..... just a f-ing picture no need to get so excited.
First of all, I apologize to YOU or any individuals out there that by chance take my carefree comment as an offensive statement, I dont have any kind of animosity toward YOU or anybody on ATS; When I see this post, I dont even go post-by-post to see what being proven -BAM- I hit reply and post my comment.

1) Why do I say such a thing?
- Well, because I am kind of a skeptic......I dont really trust the legitimacy of "debunkers" (NOT skeptic) that are here, on this website. You see, a debunker is someone who always assume he/she knows everything, can prove and explain everything, "smart@ss" individuals, if you will ! And believer.....damn anything they see on the sky 9/10 they would say that it is a UFO=alien spaceship. I cannot get along with those two.......BUT the one who tick me off is usually the debunker....they never accept that there are things they dont know, there are things our curent conventional science method cannot explain.

2)What do I believe ?
-I believe in E.T. life out there in the universe.....do I believe they come down here visit us time to time ...maybe, maybe not; do i give a f about all things E.T and UFO crap ? NO I DONT.

3)"Throw out insults to anyone who disagrees." The way I see it, I just prefer someone who is not one this website, third party, has real expertise because quite frankly I dont trust "ATS experts." Do I name names, point finger? NO.

4) Do I take your suggestion ?
-Obviously not
Why's that ? Bluntly, I dont give sh1t about thing I pick up on the internet, so why would I need to "have a long hard think about my approach to this whole subject" that I dont care???

Oh, you care, sorry to say that.

Generally, I just dislike people who go around pretend they know all and just pick on others who have different belief than theirs.

Good day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join