It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japanese Nuke Problem and Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What does the Japanese nuke problem and Disclosure have in common?

They illustrate how governments operate when under pressure when faced with few choices. Basically, they withhold and distort information and data and discount what they do reveal. Both cases, extremely different from one another, clearly display the same blueprint that stems from the governmental need to control all aspects within its power. Their most important concerns to them are themselves (individuals and structurre), economic (business) interests and the welfare of the public last. We are but the grist in their mills.

Would I rather be running and screaming in the street about radiation and aliens if the true situations were exposed? I don't know, but I have the unsettling feeling that I'm being victimized with no recourse. It seems to be that this is a common malady of the modern world and a reason why things must change. And I don't pretend to know the answer.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Nice post. Simple and, in my opinion, very true. I particularly appreciate the non-ego statement that you don't pretend to have an answer. No single person does. Somehow, collectively, if we can all assume such a humble position, we might be able to find our way through these times with honor and respect of each other. It's always the ones who think they know what to do that lead us all into further disaster. Sitting with uncertainty, doubt and our own personal vulnerabilities I believe is a good start. Acknowledging those fears and being able to tolerate them I think allows for us to proceed from a more stable, aware foundation when the time to move forward arrives. That is the wisdom I have learned from the tao over many years of practice - listening to a deep ebb and flow of life, rather than just doing something for the sake of doing something. When we do that, we simply become victims reacting (rather than responding) to our victimized state.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, I think what you ask for is a theory, right? Here is a theory: Say that the nuclear reactors come to a complete meltdown situation, something that seems to be drawing closer and closer all the time. And say that a great many humans, and a great deal of land mass is about to be ruined fora very long time by radiation. And then say that a benevolent race of ETs come down to heal the wounds of the reactors, and keep the people safe from the radiation, and the sickness that follows. Say that this happens, and Japanese television records it all on tape for all to see. Say it is picked up on the wire service, and the story becomes mainstream news. I would call that disclosure, wouldn't you?

new topics

join