It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are Dangers that you need to know about, Let The Light Truth Be Told!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

What I am questioning is why there is a necessity to say of oneself, "this I say out of love", and "what I say is the truth". If the message is shared out of love and if it is the truth, then the message will resonate with all those who wish to receive it.

It could be insecurity (a manifestation of fear). Maybe they want that to be true but know deep deep down that its not.

In my experience people who go around constantly telling others how loving they are and how they speak truth.... actually are/do the opposite. Truth and love need no announcement.

I don't know, I'm just thinking out aloud.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterl1fe
reply to post by ET_MAN

"You don't have to believe in any religion or belief system"
How can you say this when Christ is truth?

May I answer this?

What you have asked about is a Belief, appearing as truth to those who are attached to the Belief through their own avenue of Indoctrination into the Religion.

People who willingly accept your statement as their truth are a small percentage of the world's population.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

WoW um that was deep......seriously! OK But before we go flying off into a different dimension I am kinda thinking we should figure out this one......but I may not be as enlightened as you, so who am I to say?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
honestly thank you!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by Tayesin

WoW um that was deep......seriously! OK But before we go flying off into a different dimension I am kinda thinking we should figure out this one......but I may not be as enlightened as you, so who am I to say?

Hi,

We always observe and theorise from the limited human perspective about everything else in existence. I like to think it is okay to observe from the bigger picture "into" the limited experience in order to gain clarity on this dimension we are experiencing.

It's like looking into the fishbowl instead of looking from the inside out.

Enlightened is a tricky word as many people think of it differently. En-Lightened.. to open up to Light at will, which brings clarity and Insight. Something everyone is easily capable of if they put in the effort.. in which case our possibilities are Equal.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Greetings to all...from an earthbound perspective viewing the fishbowl from the outside looking in, can be extraordinarily difficult when projected images flood the minds of those attempting to do exactly that, making en-lightenment all the more difficult a process in achieving the desired result.

The trick if you can call it that, is to find the image projectors off switch. Logic would dictate if it can be found and switched to the off position for one, that would shut it off for all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communicater
Greetings to all...from an earthbound perspective viewing the fishbowl from the outside looking in, can be extraordinarily difficult when projected images flood the minds of those attempting to do exactly that, making en-lightenment all the more difficult a process in achieving the desired result.

The trick if you can call it that, is to find the image projectors off switch. Logic would dictate if it can be found and switched to the off position for one, that would shut it off for all.

Maybe. If you are vigilant on your thoughts, and understand how it feels to you when you are self-creating images then you can easily determine what is and what is only mental projections.

Enlightenment has no "desired result" as it does not conform to our Assumptions or Expectations. We in fact will conform to how it operates for each of us. And everyone has the possibility within themsleves already to have the initial en-lightening experience... after which they either work with it in every moment or return to mundanity as a choice.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I should have used the word en-lightenment vice "the desired result".

As to expectations or assumptions you could be saying neither ever give any sort of result.

What would raising your frequency to a higher plane of consciousness be then?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Surely the biggest push is to connect with others in a positive way, and to wish to over ride the programs here. Beginning with family and for some , just our own lives may be the biggest hurdle and challenge so moving on to altruism and community/global problems may be beyond the scope of some. But wherever we're at, its about turning our weaknesses into strengths, thinking of others and problem solving. Each problem can be taken in meditation, prayer ,sungazing at dawn, while doing dishes, in the bath, at the lake or connected to water, the grid, praying if traditionally inclined, reaching to our heart to Infinite Family, Higher Progresed Self.

We're all disconnected and need to connect more to others, stay in our hearts and connect to love, and walk in their footsteps, see through their eyes.

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Radio Edit / Single Versi

Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush -Don't Give Up
edit on 14-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
When one attempts/strives to live or stay in ones heart, its easier to start to distinguish the much easier times when one is in mind instead, and to remain conscious enough to see the slip ups, the lack of love show through, so the journey to correct this is embarked upon.

Its also a lot easier to see that we so often want to be right, without appreciating the one before you, and hearing him/her out, whereas in the heart, we drop control and the reigns. Perhaps we're here because we couldn't get along, and find that way.

The thought of those the may return, not the Light Family but others, I have some questions of my own, are they mirrors? Is it smoke and mirrors, regarding our own frequency, though real enough for the thoughtscape has consequences too?

Still the message that keeps coming to me is for people to want to progress, to overcome their inability to get along, to think of others, not due to fear but due to not wishing to let Family EU down, nor family here in this world, we don't want to fail to do the best we can, and that is my biggest push. Nor of course is it to think its taking on the role of savior, just knowing we did the best we could and meaning it.

For some, they may need to hear of consequences though, and without boundaries may give in to their weaknesses more. I think boundaries are there to provide the incentive push needed, but that Family love and are Infinitely patient with all.

Want to reach no fights, no need to be right. Surely our words can stand on their own.

Its still my belief, and hope, wish, yearning that all wake up and choose to grow up here, to be so relieved. when Unconditional Love shows up with Forgiveness, and true Understanding for us, how can anyone put up defenses against this. Our defenses won't hold, we'll cave in and forgive everyone, with a huge sigh of relief, and ourselves surely. I pray for this and hold it, but no matter what, trust in the Family, there is no mistakes I know.

Peace & Love to everyone.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communicater
reply to post by Tayesin

I should have used the word en-lightenment vice "the desired result".

As to expectations or assumptions you could be saying neither ever give any sort of result.

What would raising your frequency to a higher plane of consciousness be then?

Hi,

We could say Expectations and Assumptions have no place in reality. We could say then that they only exist in our minds.

When we expect or assume something will occur accordingly, we set ourselves up for frustration and despair when they don't happen. Might be more effective then to drop them from how we operate here?

Raising your vibration... it's only expanding your mundane human awareness 'outward/inward' into your natural 'higher' awareness.. like Russian Dolls.. and we humans as the inner most doll becoming aware of the outermost or larger part of itself via 'movement' through each layer/level.

I hope this answers your questions. Sorry about all the " and ' but they help a little to differentiate between intentions for words used.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just a thought...

Whether or not there are dangers in an afterlife, who knows? Whether or not someone is able to see the world beyond the limitations of the human mind, who knows? Whether or not someone is an alien from another planet that happened to incarnate here, who knows? Whether or not you folks actually exist or are really just a figment of my over active imagination, who knows?

What we do know for a FACT is that we as a human race are a very diverse species. Our views of this world vary dramatically between one individual to the next, yet we are all composed of the same flesh and blood. We all need clean water and food to survive. We all need shelter from the extremes of the elements, we all need safety and security to flourish, we all need something from someone else to survive here and now.

We need each other despite our plethora of differences. Our differences are our strengths as a species. Our unique perspectives on our world is what has lead to discoveries which elude all other species on our planet. Who is the more enlightened, the man who discovered penicillin or the cloistered monk who realised that peace is the path of righteousness? Is the clerk in the super market who ensures your shelves are stocked with food any less important than the scientist who launches a satellite into orbit revealing the wondrous frontier in the Heavens above? Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?

There are great problems in THIS world that bring great danger to all. We live in a divided world where we do not see each other as equals. Judge on race, class, politics, nation of origin, accent, religion, anything we can find to raise ourselves over each other. We are destroying ourselves and our world in the process. All for the sake of our own self created illusions.

There are dangers. They are not in an afterlife. They are right HERE right NOW. If we do not focus on what we are doing here and heal this broken world, well then we will find ourselves permanently divided from it.

Let the dead bury the dead. My concern is for the living.

To live is to be without fear. You do not need it. It will only lead to not living your life to the fullest. Fear causes one to build walls and within those walls a castle and that castle becomes a tomb. A tomb for a dead heart. You die while yet you walk this world, an empty shell oblivious to the wonders around you.

Come out of your tombs and do not fear!

Love one another and Live.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ET Man,

Thanks for showing us the light truth. But I don't understand why only some of us are shown the signs? I'm asking because there are probably many that have died without knowing the truth and the existence of afterlife. If they had known then they could have lived a better life. And why only some are given the gift of NDE? Do I really have to die to truly see and feel the light?

I believe what you told is very true, but it is hard for someone who has no experience in this to truly comprehend everything and the power of love. I can feel it but not as strong as I want and it gets distracted from harsh daily life. I have to remind myself every minute that love is the only way. Is this all part of the learning? I'm hoping to see or experience a confirmation, will I get that someday so that I can truly be the person I want to be?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

wow...the idea that millions of colors exist and that we only can perceive some of them. That is mind boggling. Yet somehow it makes sense. makes me wonder what any and all of those other colors might look like.
thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well metaphorically its like this, the real world exists outside this metaphorical compturized school we're all stuck in, and its like a crummy old black and white or poor color set at that, very reduced world. We're tiny portions of self and compared to the outside we're like slivers of this. But when we grow our LoveLight and step outside the screen, everything is so much more progressed than here. More real. And its home.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So OP I have read what you have written and I would like to ask your opinion.

I have posted a thread in RANT forum about my neighbour's dog killed my 5 beautiful rabbits.

If you read it, I want to ask you it how am I to act? I have forgiven them but I am having a hard time trying not to hate them. They have compounded the situation by chanting in front of my child 'We killed your rabbits' .

Now this neighbour has my ATS member name and are probably reading this right now. They knew what I had written in my thread and repeated sentences from it, right in front of my children.
I have tried to be nice to them in the past and I have tried to remember, where I have shown them love. Like the time I gave the lady a Norton virus checker, when her PC caught a virus. Not that she remembers any nice things I have done for them.
They have been lying about us too.

So how do I deal with the urge to call down the Hounds of Hell on them and curse them where they stand?
I don't want to turn out like Darth Vader and go to the Dark side.
I have seen a vision of an 50ft angel wearing a black cap above their house.

When I was a child I nearly thought a man to death who was picking on my Mum and I have blown up a light bulb just because I was angry about being picked on by a teacher.
Jesus cursed a fig tree because of no fruit. Sodom and Gomorrah were so bad and look what happened to them.
And I only have two cheeks.

I hope they are reading this, as they have met their match, I don't even have to touch them, two people who have picked on me at work have lost their minds after I brushed the dirt off of my feet. I didn't even have to curse them.
I have seen my Guardian angels and one of them is a warrior. I wouldn't want to mess with him.

Tough love eh????

Actually writing about the event has been very cathartic. I am in the angry part of grief I think.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi IAMIAM,

Whether or not there are dangers in an afterlife, who knows?

I do, and so will everyone-1 upon leaving the energy/body/flesh.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi Tayesin,

People who willingly accept your statement as their truth are a small percentage of the world's population.

Then a large percentage of the world's population are in danger aren't they? Based on eternal law and the cause and effects in spirit according to eternal understandings of one's choices/decisions/actions.

If what I share is The Truth, then don't you think it's an important thing for people to made aware of and consider?

I share the above based on my own afterlife experiences of what I know to be True, in hopes that some of you will search within and find the answer, as this subject involves where 'souls' go upon leaving the energy/body/flesh.

Use Wisdom and deny not the 'conscience' in spirit.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't say they are a small percentage. Its a different way of saying basically the same thing Christ did. One is religion formal. The other is based on a real nde, and experiences that followed, and involve the basic meaning of Christ's message, though more of a Quantum Infinity platform, and can clearly see the Light in all scriptures, be they Buddha, Christian, or any other, while sidestepping the areas that are clearly different paths.
Most of the content, is clearly what most people do accept and believe in, though they may also take on extra programming with their religions.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi IAMIAM,

Whether or not there are dangers in an afterlife, who knows?

I do, and so will everyone-1 upon leaving the energy/body/flesh.

Love & Best Wishes!

Then fear death my friend and the dangers you perceive in it. I walk in the valley of the shadow of death. I fear it not for I know who is my shephard.

See you on the flip side!

With Love,

Your Brother

<< 1   >>

join