It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Knows WWIII is coming, and they're getting ready.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

China’s “troubling” military buildup coincides with new efforts by Beijing to block the Navy from international waters near its coasts and field new missiles, submarines and cyberweapons, the commander of U.S. forces in the Pacific told Congress on Tuesday.

Washington Times

China has been building up both their economic and military might in an oddly open and aggressive stance for some time.

I think they know what's coming, and are simply making sure that this time they come out on top. They've learned what it's like to be on the back-hand side of a world war in the past:

The Chinese had no time to prepare. The Japanese attacked on July 7, 1937, falsifying an attack at the Marco Polo Bridge. Japanese troops and warships poured into China, attempting to occupy the five Western provinces and create another state like Manchukuo. They occupied Peking and Shanghai. In December 1937 they took Nanjing, the Kuomintang capital. Crowded with refugees, the Nationalists abandoned Nanjing to its fate at the hands of the Japanese. Over a period of six weeks, hundreds of thousands of Chinese were killed, women were raped, and the city sacked in what became known as the “Rape of Nanjing.”

China in WWII

First they were Japan and Russia's whipping boy, and then the United States used them as a disposable launch pad.

After the war wasn't so good either:

Chiang Kai Shek’s Nationalists vs. Mao Tse-Tung Communists started a civil war from 1945-49. Mao had broad support from the peasants and Mao’s forces had done most of the fighting against the Japanese during the occupation. Mao defeated Chiang’s forces, and forced Chiang to flee to Taiwan in 1949.

China After WWII

They won't be caught like that again. This time they'll be deciding their own fate and likely the fate of other nations as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
thats an old school move by the chinese, building up military might in everyones faces. and whos gonna argue? nobody, russia and all those lot are tight together jus like europe an usa.
edit on 13-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's also apparent they do not want to be the whipping boys anymore. Because they truly are the money master of the United States. Since then own the most American debt, followed by OPEC countries. There was a no name prophet from the northwest (citation needed i'm sorrry) that predicted that WW3 would see Asian troops invading the west coast of the United States. And the sheer number of them could only suggest China or at the very least a united Asian entity like NATO.

Perhaps we should follow suit and tighten up our borders, recall our fleets to more defensible perimeter around our homeland. Unfortunately our navy isn't as large as it used to be. Battleships are a thing of the past, Carrier conflict and Missile Frigates and Cruisers. My grandfather said its no long the same Navy he served 8 years in. But I digress. Great OP, the patterns are all around is just need some to start weave them into something remarkably true. MSM is the enemy to the truth places like ATS are the last hope. Keep the truth alive. ~Carpe Libertas

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarpeLibertas
There was a no name prophet from the northwest (citation needed i'm sorrry) that predicted that WW3 would see Asian troops invading the west coast of the United States. And the sheer number of them could only suggest China or at the very least a united Asian entity like NATO.

I will not go so far as to say that this would not happen, but I feel that it would be very unlikely. This would prompt the civilians coming out of the wood work armed and ready to defend their communities. Combine the number of civilians coming out to play and the military, we would end up outnumbering any foreign invaders. Then stack on the fact that the foreign troops would not be in their territory and would be used against them. That said, our numbers are also great when combining our civilian and military forces that it would be a strategically bad move to move in ground troops before softening up any targets from the air and I think that we would be able to mostly suppress any air attack.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Look at the crazy world around you.
Look at where you live and the crime rate around you.
If i was China and i watched the so called civilised world,(western world) well i would arm myself too.
Read your history, go back 100 or so years. China has been abused by, America, Germany, Russia, Japan.
China isn't the threat, or own governments are.
If China's getting ready, its because our governments are plotting something against them.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Let them prepare, they have a lot of catching up to do, they are decades behind the US.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarpeLibertas
It's also apparent they do not want to be the whipping boys anymore. Because they truly are the money master of the United States. Since then own the most American debt, followed by OPEC countries. There was a no name prophet from the northwest (citation needed i'm sorrry) that predicted that WW3 would see Asian troops invading the west coast of the United States. And the sheer number of them could only suggest China or at the very least a united Asian entity like NATO.

Perhaps we should follow suit and tighten up our borders, recall our fleets to more defensible perimeter around our homeland. Unfortunately our navy isn't as large as it used to be. Battleships are a thing of the past, Carrier conflict and Missile Frigates and Cruisers. My grandfather said its no long the same Navy he served 8 years in. But I digress. Great OP, the patterns are all around is just need some to start weave them into something remarkably true. MSM is the enemy to the truth places like ATS are the last hope. Keep the truth alive. ~Carpe Libertas

Actually, China only holds about 7% of total US debt and oil exporters only account for 11%. The majority of it is held by individuals and institutions in the US.

Who Owns The Most US Debt? Not China...

The issue with China lay in the fact that their currency is pegged to the US dollar. So, when 'Helicopter Ben' prints up more dollars, China has print up more RMB which devalues their own currency along with their holdings of US dollars. This is what's going to get the Chinese mad enough to dump their holdings and cause more financial problems for America...

What China is going to be really after is solidifying and/or expanding their power in the region. I highly doubt they would be too interested in invading the US given the fact that so many citizens have arms and know how to use them. Gun ownership in America was one of the biggest reasons the Japanese didn't try a land invasion during WWII.

Nope, nothing to worry about. China is just going to defend it's own VAST border regions and territorial waters and let everyone else duke it out for themselves.

edit on 13-4-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingJadeDragon
Nope, nothing to worry about. China is just going to defend it's own VAST border regions and territorial waters and let everyone else duke it out for themselves.

edit on 13-4-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

This is more in line with what I think as well.

I just think the Chi-coms are aware of the global situation. There is a reason they're arming themselves - and it's not because they want to invade anyone.

I think they're making sure that the next time the rest of us want to play war - they're not the sandbox we play in.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
Let them prepare, they have a lot of catching up to do, they are decades behind the US.

You still have much to learn.

Keep watching them hollywood movies my friend...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

You still have much to learn. Keep watching them hollywood movies my friend...

Lol, Oh... I see you are one of those, who buy into the "America's military is weak and overextended" BS propaganda. Keep watching them News channels my friend.

I suppose you will then inform me of China's "CARRIER KILLER" missile and their elusive and undetectable subs, or their brand new, one and only 1970's Russian air craft carrier. Yada yada yada

Allow me to enlighten you. Practically everything you possess and hold dear, including the beloved internet was brought to you by US MILITARY research and development.

Furthermore do not confuse the current BS political wars with the real deal.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And who makes the World's cheap goods? The majority of it's all made in China. They're the 'slaves' of this century, economical slaves and America has gotten to comfortable being the 'Whore of Babylon' (egotistical nation with never ending consumption and craze for black gold). Of course it's coming, they're rising up. Who's to say they're right or wrong?

They haven't forgot about Japan and almost certainty know about America's never ending greed which supports the slave labor of China. And who's to say they're right or wrong. They're enraged and pissed just like anyone else would be in that position. I believe that will be the transition that will shed the world's egotistical ways and form us into one (not the reptilian blood sucking New World Order, the one that brings us all together united). Just read George Washington's prophecy and you'll see the Middle East was the start.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Of course they know it's coming. The whole world knows it's coming.
They aren't the only ones getting ready for it.
If you think Western forces are undermanned or out gunned, think again.
There might be some countries making cut backs, but they are not sending tanks, jets and ships to the scrap heap, they are putting them in storage. Storage where they are kept in working order until they are needed.

When the Chinese develop a way to detect and shoot down a B2 bomber, or develop a real alternative to the F22, then I'll be worried.
Until then...

And for those who say the F22 production line is shut down, so what? We are in peace time, don't let that fool you.
If it looked like it was about to kick off, that production line would be restarted faster then you could imagine, and production of weapons across the board would be in full swing in no time at all.
That's what people don't seem to understand. We are at peace time, we are not in a full blown war economies like in WW2.

Besides, the US Navy has a pretty significant amount of vessels in reserve. There's probably more ships in reserve with the US Navy then most navies have in operational use.

So don't worry about what the Chinese are doing. The USA doesn't spend nearly three quarters of a trillion on the military for nothing.

new topics

top topics

join