It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerging economies face watershed moment at summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Emerging economies face watershed moment at summit

finance.yahoo.com

RISE OF NEW WORLD POWER [WITHOUT USA]
SANYA, China (AP) -- The leaders of the world's largest emerging economies gather this week in southern China for what could be a watershed moment in their quest for a bigger say in the global financial architecture.

Thursday's summit comes at a crucial moment for the expanded five-member bloc known as the BRICS, which groups Brazil, Russia, India, China, and, for the first time, South Africa.

Chinese President Hu Jintao, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and South African P
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Manbir Singh, a top official in India's Ministry of External Affairs, said discussions should also cover global security, climate change, and social development goals.

At this juncture, the five need to answer some fundamental questions about the future of their bloc, such as whether to plan for a permanent organization or to admit new members, said Zhang Yuyan, director of China's Institute of World Economics and Politics.

"They need to decide whether to focus on boosting coordination among their members or simply representing emerging economies in their dealings with the developed nations," Zhang said.

Regardless of the outcome of such debates, the growth of the BRICS represents an important attempt to create new centers of influence and prevent domination of the world economic order by one or two major players, said South Africa's ambassador to Beijing, Bheki Langa.

"This formation plays a very important role in rebalancing the balance of forces on the world stage," Langa said.

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article) I have to say It looks like to me more proof of George Soros and his new world order taking actions to make him ruler of the new world. Take a look at these next storys I think we have to read between the lines and research as much as we can to find the truth.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Leftist billionaire George Soros (picture, left) has openly advocated for the destruction of American sovereignty, the “managed decline” of the United States dollar, the need for open borders and the “creation of a New World Order.” Soros has also declared the United States to be the greatest obstacle impeding upon the creation of that New World Order and has announced that China would serve as the better leader in the New World Order.

truthquake.com... bloomberg-ted-turner-world-order-illuminati/

Billionaires’ Secret Meeting Exposed: Oprah; Bill Gates; Rockefeller Family; Warren Buffett; George Soros; Michael Bloomberg; Ted Turner: New World Order Illuminati?

edit on 13-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: ops

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

So, this is "hope" and "change"?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
They should become a permanent organisation
and invite Iran to join them!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69

Manbir Singh, a top official in India's Ministry of External Affairs, said discussions should also cover global security, climate change, and social development goals.

At this juncture, the five need to answer some fundamental questions about the future of their bloc, such as whether to plan for a permanent organization or to admit new members, said Zhang Yuyan, director of China's Institute of World Economics and Politics.

"They need to decide whether to focus on boosting coordination among their members or simply representing emerging economies in their dealings with the developed nations," Zhang said.

Regardless of the outcome of such debates, the growth of the BRICS represents an important attempt to create new centers of influence and prevent domination of the world economic order by one or two major players, said South Africa's ambassador to Beijing, Bheki Langa.

"This formation plays a very important role in rebalancing the balance of forces on the world stage," Langa said.

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

OP, what is your opinion of this, in your own words? Everything you posted is taken directly, word for word, from the article.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
While this is good information and important, I can neither star nor flag since it appears that you just copied and pasted with no commentary. I do believe that the BRICS nations are destined to rise as we fall farther and farther down. However the thought of China being the "leader" in the NWO is very scary imo. Think about what they are saying. They want China to be the role model for the world?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
While this is good information and important, I can neither star nor flag since it appears that you just copied and pasted with no commentary. I do believe that the BRICS nations are destined to rise as we fall farther and farther down. However the thought of China being the "leader" in the NWO is very scary imo. Think about what they are saying. They want China to be the role model for the world?
Maybe if you really read it you'll see I did?! (I have to say It looks like to me more proof of George Soros and his new world order taking actions to make him ruler of the new world. Take a look at these next storys I think we have to read between the lines and research as much as we can to find the truth.) It really gets old being told that your wrong if you post your own opinion and if you try then to post more facts your copy and pasting lol. I think maybe allot of people troll through these threads because there paid to make posts to push someones agenda.
edit on 13-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join