It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Kids Smoking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Two young boys – probably three or four years old – are seen puffing and giggling while standing in the space connecting two cars on a moving train. (Such connections are usually a default smoking section on Chinese trains, although the doors connecting the cars are normally open.)

This is discusting and disturbing ...uneducated and sick parents only could allow this

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Oh my gosh...that's just horrific! I can't belive what parents are allowing their kids to do. Seriously gobsmacked right now

Im shocked at the people just standing there doing nothing to stop it.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Lol the kid on the left looks like he's just trying to hustle a few folks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Yep, its not just in china either, Young kids are becoming addicted to ciggarettes at an early age everywhere

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I dont see a problem.
Its shocking, yes, i agree. BUT.......... how do we know he is not a midgit?? How do we know he is not a mini me?? Have we got a birth certificate to prove his age??? Thought not.... Its just pure speculation on your part. ( Sorry i just wanted to sound like one of those debunkers on ats)

But those kids are just lucky the little buggers didn't steal my "stash", or then i would have got them quicker than cancer ever could.

Sorry. On a serious note.
That is terrible wacthing kids do that, But whats worse is the parents allowing this for their child and meathed joking about it

edit on 13-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Of course children are beginning to smoke so early in life, look at the failure of parenting coupled with the immorality of the advertisers who are willing to do anything for a dollar. Kids smoking is nothing new, take a look at that ‘Rise of the Third Reich’ series on History International, at the beginning it shows video footage from 1920s Germany with a father blowing smoke from a cigarette in his young child’s face.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Seen this with my own eyes when I was in Beijing...some 3 year old kid crouching on the sidewalk smoking like a mofo. Won't matter anyway...the air in China is so polluted you'll get smoker lungs just from walking around there.
edit on 13-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join