It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can this forum make sense?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. This forum should be called 'Kinetic Action III - The Revenge'. I don't even understand what this word means 'War' - what is it good for?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I've never had AIDS. I've never known anyone with AIDS. I've never met anyone with AIDS. For all I know, it only exists on t.v. and in books, but for me to say that it's not happening is CRAZY. I think that, in the face of current events and with the full history of World Wars 1 and 2 available, it's crazy to deny that we are seeing the early stages of what could become a full blown world war. but that's my opinion.
I think that we will have to disagree on whether or not the war is actually happening, that I can let go. But you started this thread to say that we shouldn't have a WW3 forum, and a healthy conversation about what the start of a world war might look like ensued. So... why is the WW3 forum a bad idea? popular topic, global, real-world repercussions, spirited debate. it seems like a great addition to ATS to me. furthermore, this thread has inspired me to begin compiling my list of "evidence" in support of the WW3 theory!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't believe a few thousand people posting in this forum will manifest WWIII alone.

Unless Obama, Putin, Harper, Ghadaffi, Kim Jong Ill, etc.. make accounts on here.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

I've never had AIDS. I've never known anyone with AIDS. I've never met anyone with AIDS. For all I know, it only exists on t.v. and in books, but for me to say that it's not happening is CRAZY. I think that, in the face of current events and with the full history of World Wars 1 and 2 available, it's crazy to deny that we are seeing the early stages of what could become a full blown world war. but that's my opinion.
I think that we will have to disagree on whether or not the war is actually happening, that I can let go. But you started this thread to say that we shouldn't have a WW3 forum, and a healthy conversation about what the start of a world war might look like ensued. So... why is the WW3 forum a bad idea? popular topic, global, real-world repercussions, spirited debate. it seems like a great addition to ATS to me. furthermore, this thread has inspired me to begin compiling my list of "evidence" in support of the WW3 theory!

The main thing I'm getting at is that it's in the news section. I thought that was only for stuff that we know IS happening, not think might happen. I can understand you thinking I was against the whole idea of the forum and see how my post might make that the case, but it's not all about the actual forum itself, mainly that's it's placed in the news section.

Will quote this at the end of the OP to make this clear too, and sorry for any confusion.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: changed wording

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by Slipdig1

so, you can prove that World War 2 was a world war? what criteria would the unfolding events in the middle east have to meet for you to allow it to be called a World War?
To say that WW3 is a conspiracy theory like UFOs is lunacy! We have clear evidence that world wars have happened in the past. we have clear evidence of a middle east in turmoil (worse than usual). We have clear evidence that western powers are directly involved in the revolutions taking place. We have clear evidence that Russia and China are positioning themselves against the west.
Where is the evidence that WW3 is NOT happening? oh right, you have none. if you don't think it's happening, or don't feel like it's happening, that's one thing. but to say that there is no evidence of a global conflict beginning, and to say that it's just some crazy conspiracy theory, is dangerous and not very smart.

World War 1 and 2 were world wars because it literally nearly divided the whole entire global communities into two seperate sides, each fighting one another in many different locations upon our globe. This is my proof is because this happened, hence the name. Do you get it yet?

World wars are not centralized uprisings occcurring in one location.

We have many different wars going on at the moment for different reasons. These reasons will not be combined and all the middle east won't join together, so there are seperate wars. NOT WORLD WARS.

Wars have always been happening in different regions, Anyone remember Croatia and Serbia? or Cambodia, Kampuchea? Thiese are similiar things like what is happening today.

For the Middle East to be a World War, half the world would have to take up camp with the Middle East. NOT HAPPENING.

You even say yourself worse than normal, because they are normally in war. It's normal, thats it.

Western Forces are involved I think to help, no one is backing up the middle east much tho', Where has Russia or China dropped bombs against the west. They haven't.

Where is this evidence that China and Russia are positioning themselves against the west? You can't just state something that sounds smart and makes your veiws credible. Where is this evidence please, as I have seen none. Plus Russia isn't much to be worried about on a global scale anymore. You do know the USSR broke up don't you. It is really not that big anymore.

You also state a very hypocritical statement. I will be replying in the bold to your comments. You say "Where is the evidence that WW3 is NOT happening?I just gave you it, the problem is you have given none to state that its happening, just heresay.

oh right, you have none. I just addressed this so "yeah I got some smarty."

And this is the Hypocritical part.

if you don't think it's happening, or don't feel like it's happening, that's one thing. but to say that there is no evidence of a global conflict beginning, and to say that it's just some crazy conspiracy theory, is dangerous and not very smart."

So which one is it? Am I allowed to believe what I want or not? So i can believe it's not happening, I can not think its not happening? and I can feel it's not happening? BUT I'm not allowed to deny evidence that it is already started.

Obivously if i think it is not happening then i will deny the evidence and I'm also allowed too. I have given my reasons, Why I think this is speculative and it simply is if WW3 has not been declared. It is not real news as it isn't really happening yet?

Could it be starting? Maybe.

Could it have started with Iraq? Maybe

Could it have started with Afghanistan? Maybe

Could it happen because of Libya or Egypt? Maybe

Could it happen because Japan now needs more Land? Maybe.

See all could happen, definitely no proof that it has.

I don't appreciate the attack on my intellegence. You need to settle down and so does ATS, this shouldn't be in news as it is speculative, that this is even going to happen.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

I agree, it is odd and nearly pointless. Like it or not we are not in WW3 as we speak and it is unlikely to break out anytime soon no matter what any social commentators think.

I agree too, just alarmist and doom merchanting.

WW3 is not even on the agenda for anyone, weird that there is an entire forum for it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Actually I couldn't agree more. Having a forum like this is a kind of "Positive" (or in this case negative) reinforcement. If we are discussing it like it has/is happening then surely it is inevitable that world war 3 will occur. Like you said, it is like we have already accepted it. And if we have accepted it then god save us all.

But on the other side of the argument I guess we could use this as a platform to prevent the war and educate people on the plans that have seem to have been drawn up by certain elitist groups.

Its to early to say how this new forum will Evolve, will it be a tool for fear mongering or will it be a library for prevention and education.

Peace (I hope).
ALS

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Are we in World War 3? I already see fracturing of the Allies. Yes Allies are still around from World War 2. They just picked up new partners such as Japan. The fracturing I see of World War 3 Allies is France with there war campaign for Africa. Rigt now why we speak Libya is being attacked By France using NATO (Allies) as there fighting force. The US has left that conflict after the bombing campaign to create a No-Fly Zone. When the US left the rest of the Allied forces are having a hard time fighting this war on Libya. Could it be that the US still holds all the cards on communication. SIPRnet (Secret Internet Protocal Router network). Yes Allied forces around the world have access to it but not control. The other Allies do not have complete access to SIPRnet just reading privalages basicly. When it comes to using this on the ground during conflicts that control falls on the US.

Are we already in World War 3? Is it starting with internet battles for control over information and intelligence? Is the internet already fighting a World War against countries by Allied forces? Over throwing regimes. Are the forces causing World War 3 countries hell bent on World War 3 or is it something or someone else? Global economy, global corporations and the global elite. New World Order (NWO). Yes there seems to be a leader who allways pushes for the NWO agenda of control and right now it is France. It used to be the US. Bush was the leader of the NWO crusade and passed the torch to Sarkozy. Bush added his twist to things from his point of view oil and the Middle East. Sarkozy is now adding his twist to this Africa and I have not figured out the resource yet.

Other countries are taking notice since the uprisings caused by the internet and propaganda on it. One country that really stands out to me is Saudi Arabia. They were scolded for there actions against protesters. But there only doing what China did. And don't forget China was attacked by the internet with protesting and propaganda by the US. Why do you think the hacked Google,Adobe and other software companies and even found hidden features that allowed them to hack the internet and find more hidden backdoors and hacking features built into software. Now Saudi Arabia is running to China because they stood up to the Allies and the US and fought back. So now Saudi Arabia is signing contracts for nuclear energy, weapons, oil contracts with China and even signing treaties with countries like Sudan which is on Fraces hit list.

Wikileaks and Bradley Manning seen this coming. And they tried to show what was going on. But could not put the web together in a way that showed everything that is going on. They tried to release the information for people to do that on there own. Take the 3 part release of Plan for Africa that the French released on SIPRnet detailing there intentions for Africa. Yes Ivory Coast and President Gbagbo were discussed as far back as 2003 by France. Saying that when he loses his election he will not leave quietly. So I say all this is already planned out. And its just now taking place.

Heres the wikileaks Embassy Paris link.www.wikileaks.de...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WW3 is not in progress. We have been much closer to WW3 than we are now since WW2 - Think Cuban Missile Crisis etc.
I don`t expect that WW3 will start over Libya, but that`s just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

Im not saying it will start over Libya. Im saying it will start over the agenda and Libya is a part of that agenda that is easily shown to be a agenda. The war is covert action against nations by a group of nations with a agenda to control it. The actions being used are covert internet uprising through Facebook Twitter so on. Then theres the spying taking place over the internet and even attacks such as STUXnet. These attacks hve even been aimed at China itself and stopped. Other countries are catching on and drawing lines in the sand or even changing sides. Just look at how many diplomats have been kicked out of countries due to leaks from wikileaks. The pieces are being put together and painting a picture and the master piece when finished will be World War 3.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Actually i think this forum is a disgusting idea.. if u think its started or not ...

Be careful what you wish for...............

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, what's the matter little friend, you think this party is the pits
Enjoy it while you can, we'll soon be blown to bits
The monkeys in the pentagon are gonna cook our goose
Their finger's on the button, all they need is an excuse

It doesn't take a military genius to see
We'll all be crispy critters after World War III
There's nowhere you can run to, nowhere you can hide
When they drop the big one, we all get fried!

-"Weird Al" Yankovic, "Happy Birthday"(1982)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
World War One and Two weren't called World Wars until well after they were over. When you have conflicts and wars all over the globe, thats what they end up being called.

-B

I like you.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Why is it a disgusting idea though?

The current conflicts in Afganistan, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Ivory Coast, Bahrain. The uprisings in Eqypt, Tunisia, Liberia, Syria. Multinational occupations taking place in Afganistan & Iraq. Saudia Arabia invading Bahrain. Iran threatening Saudi Arabia. North Korea's constant posturing towards South Korea. India & Pakistans skirmishes;

All of these events are disgusting, this forum is here to connect the dots as far as I can see it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ooo Maybe ATS is really a CIA front. This forum was made either to see the reaction of people or prepare people for WW3!

ta
da

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Why is it a disgusting idea though?

The current conflicts in Afganistan, Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Ivory Coast, Bahrain. The uprisings in Eqypt, Tunisia, Liberia, Syria. Multinational occupations taking place in Afganistan & Iraq. Saudia Arabia invading Bahrain. Iran threatening Saudi Arabia. North Korea's constant posturing towards South Korea. India & Pakistans skirmishes;

All of these events are disgusting, this forum is here to connect the dots as far as I can see it.

the things you list above are sadly common on our planet .... there has never been a single day EVER in the entire history of the planet when their was not a war going on somewhere, so the list above is sadly normal

No need to make a special forum out of it , playing on peoples current fears because people need more virtual shiny things to prove they are cool.

i suggest you are not seeing the start of world war 3 , just the usual battle for resources under the guise of democracy.

a 'World War' as it is normally known can not and will not happen ... Russians and the chinese love their children too right?

Because a real world war .. a real one , not this assest manipulation by the strong on the weak, would be the end of everyone and everything.

I would be much much more inclined to agree if this was just called the 'War' forum , then you can connect non existing dots in your own head to your hearts content speculating on mass death and where it will happen. from the comfort of your armchair, rather than manifesting a situation that at present simply does not exist.

The smallest ripple can cascade and effect us all ... best not to splash.

This of course is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The forum does appear to be an attention grabber, and I agree that there is no proof of a new world war, and I am far more concerned over the things that are happening now, not related to a world war. Distracting people in times right now from real issues could get many thousands or millions dead, the events from H1N1, the gulf coast disaster, japan, and the south american earthquakes are far more deadly than some subversive ideology like WW3, that have claimed millions already, what has WW3 claimed?

What caused these previous disasters? How can we stop them? How can we protect ourselves? Right now all we have is "Is there going to be a WW3 someday?! There is no WW3, currently, and there are real current dangers.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ATS is on a steady decline and this is a desperate bid to draw more attention.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
ATS is on a steady decline and this is a desperate bid to draw more attention.

Being a conspiracy forum I'm surprised this wasn't made sooner actually.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I can understand that, but I think the key word there is potential, and this is placed in the news section. That's basically my main gripe I guess, and I'll take a chance on saying that it's maybe what quite a few others might have a problem with too.

I can agree with the idea that it shouldn't be in "news", but I see the other side of it too, where it will be an analysis of news events, but in the context of being precursors to WW3

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join