It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Veteran says Bin Laden is a diversion and not capable of 9/11 attacks.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Can someone please explain to me what is so impossible about a handful of arabs obtaining flight training and, with some muscle back-up, hi-jacking 4 civilian aircraft ?

It is not as though there haven't been multiple hi-jackings of planes by arabs in the past.

middleeast.about.com...

without being rude to you alfie,the fact that it is not impossible for a hand-full of arabs as you bluntly put it to hijack planes,has no bearing on this CIA man argument,that he doesn't believe bin laden is the brains be-hide 9/11 and his gut feeling a day after the event tells him,someone else has done this ?...

once again,you are dragging this off topic for whatever reason i don't know,maybe you're struggling to discredit this man,so you use a classic de-railment argument.

ok lets quickly play along with your hijacked planes theory just off the top of my head (no doubt you got this argument off to a tee,hence the reason you keep begging the argument here)..

so these's alleged hijacked planes,by arabs,are in the air for near on a hour,and the worlds super power and air superiority way beyond the rest of the world,could not work out between them what to do,and infact one of the planes went off the radar screen for 30 mins ?? almost stealth technology for a commercial jet amazeing !!

now considering the poor source you gave,with your argument,does not correlate with this scenario,as these planes were alleged to be piloted by these poorly trained arab pilots,were as your source is hijacked planes were they wasn't piloted by the hijackers...just sayin !

now to pull off 9/11 you are talking about a massive logistic operation,and this is the cut and thrust of what Milton Bearden is saying..it way beyond bin laden..as bin laden is a mythical creature created by the west to recuit muhadeen fighters.

now couple this with the fact that the law of averages does not submit so many coincidences that occurred on 9/11,but not lets drag this to far off topic.

bin laden confession video? were he praise's the hijackers that martyed for islam on those planes...BUT 9 of them survived...so before you give me they stole identities of these living people how did the FBI identify those passengers as terrorists? and bin laden confession video which is clearly fake as he praised uninvolved living people,who the FBI later said were fake identities..Contradiction

honestly..in many years to come 9/11 will go down as one of the biggest goofs of all time....so many mistakes..and desperate panic to cover them up.

and the massive american military complex has been exposed for it immoral behavior...northwoods is one of many that springs to mind.

same old system of investigation work's today as it did 100's of years ago...follow the money trail,and you find the culprit,and if the money trail didn't do it,they know who did,hence the reason they profited from it.

and when your admirals and generals have a massive army twiddling thumbs,with all these new toys to play with...they would bite your hand off to have a reason to go to war.

the whole 9/11 was a win win situation for anyone in great weatlth,and power....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

If you accept that there is no practical reason why a bunch of arabs could not have pulled off 9/11 doesn't that rather pull the rug from beneath your thread title that OBL was not capable of 9/11 attacks ?

It is true that the multiple aircraft hi-jackings I referred you to from the past were carried out with the regular flight crew taking directions from the hi-jackers but obviously a different modus operandi was required for 9/11 because you couldn't expect the regular crew to deliberately fly into huge buildings. Basic principle is still the same though, the hi-jackers took control of multiple planes.

I don't agree with you that the whole thing was " a massive logistical operation ". It would be for the US administration to fake everything, but not for a hardcore bunch of terrorists. Basically they just had to get 4 guys with sufficient flight training to take over an airliner already in flight and then crash it into something very big. The other 15 were just back-up; probably hefted the weights a bit and generally got ready. And booking airline tickets is hardly a big logistical problem.

Btw, any initial confusion over the identities of the 19 hi-jackers was soon sorted. If you don't agree please name which ones are still alive.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Man you sure do have a bad attitude.

1. I'm not your friend.

2. I don't care about your findings. I can find on the internet where it says the queen of england has a penis.

3. If you got your head out of your sitting apparatus you would see that my post was und commited to either sid and even admitted this miles fella could be rigtht. As I said earlier, you know more about this person then you do my in law so its completely understandable you backing this guy. I was just giving you a little info so that maybe you don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I see I'm to late.

4. If you can't accept others opinions on this subject without getting your panties wadded then 1 of 2 things will happen. 1. You will have to buy alot of panties or 2. You are going to get punched in the nose more then you would expect.

Have a nice day and relax.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ever since I saw this video years ago I knew 9/11 was not what we were told. Its what got me into conspiracies.

www.youtube.com...

This was apparently the main reason we "knew" he was behind it. We went to "war" (war was never declared) because of this video. I cant believe so many people bought this.
edit on 14-4-2011 by TheKnave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Man you sure do have a bad attitude.

1. I'm not your friend.

2. I don't care about your findings. I can find on the internet where it says the queen of england has a penis.

3. If you got your head out of your sitting apparatus you would see that my post was und commited to either sid and even admitted this miles fella could be rigtht. As I said earlier, you know more about this person then you do my in law so its completely understandable you backing this guy. I was just giving you a little info so that maybe you don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I see I'm to late.

4. If you can't accept others opinions on this subject without getting your panties wadded then 1 of 2 things will happen. 1. You will have to buy alot of panties or 2. You are going to get punched in the nose more then you would expect.

Have a nice day and relax.

You don't win debates by hurling insults and threats,this only shows a lack of character and an ignorance of the issue.you see,these debates are not for you if this is the kind of relpy you give.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Odd bin Laden is still wandering free eleven years later. Either this unusually tall man is equipped with a cloaking device or we are not really trying to get him - because we know he is not responsible. That fits too. Or maybe he was guilty but now he's working for our side. You just never know where anyone stands with the CIA anymore. Our President their President, everyone's a target until proven guilty and then they go free.

Please allow me to quote somethings which were said by former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas.

What kind of man was Osama bin Laden? This one time American ally against Russia, son of a wealthy Saudi family, went to Afghanistan to help them fight for their freedom. America saw him as a great hero then. Transcripts of the real bin Laden show him to be much more moderate than we claim, angry at Israel and the US government but showing no anger toward Americans and never making the kind of theats claimed. All of this is public record for any with the will to learn.

Bin Laden always denied any ties to 9/11 and, in fact, has never been charged in relation to 9/11. He not only denied involvement, but had done so, while alive, 4 times and had vigorously condemned those who were involved in the attack.

Bin Laden’s death hit the newspapers in Pakistan on December 15, 2001.

After I read this, I couldn't help but wonder who was in all those videos that kept popping up just when politically useful ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Who says I'm debating you? Once again, for the third time, I am simply giving a another opinion on the matter. Once again, for the third time, I understand you not putting much stock in my source. After all I can't tell you any info on my source.

Also there was no insults or threats.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

judging by your reply alfie,i can see your just looking to take us in circles in terms of this debate,going over stuff that been dealt with many times...and is irrelevant to the argument at hand,because for you to say 9/11 was not a massive logistical operation is absurd to say the least.

i sense your the type that will argue for argument's sake.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by Alfie1

judging by your reply alfie,i can see your just looking to take us in circles in terms of this debate,going over stuff that been dealt with many times...and is irrelevant to the argument at hand,because for you to say 9/11 was not a massive logistical operation is absurd to say the least.

i sense your the type that will argue for argument's sake.

I am not interested in wasting my time on arguing for arguments sake. What I am asking you to do is to justify your statement that 9/11 was a " massive logistical operation " for islamic terrorists .

I am aware that some of them required flight training and we have the details and invoices for that. There was further muscle support and consideration obviously went into targets and appropriate flights to hi-jack. We know the planning and preparation went on for a long time.

But please be specific about what could not have been accomplished by OBL and associates ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ignore the co-intelpro....

What does Dan Rather whisper just after the 3:00 mark?....The gentlemen just got done blowing the lid off the Osama talking point during the interview and Dan whipsers something to another person in his general vincinity. Can anyone make out what he is saying?....It might be interesting and then agian maybe not. But I think he sounds startled in his demeaner and it might help prove the media's compliance to those who have doubts about the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ive been working on a theory. The one person I was talking to about it called it a little crazy, but he's not much of a conspiracy theorist. This premise very much lends to my theory.

Take the name "Osama Bin Laden". Get rid of the "n La" right in the middle. You're left with "Osama Bi den". I believe the name was just to prep people for the 2008 election. Subliminal programming. It was a negative event, but an event that was in the minds of every single American and much of the world. How else could a person named Barrack Hussein Obama get elected in a predominantly Christian country except with a brilliant marketing campaign?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Maybe he just said the things more people wanted to hear than the other guy did.

After all, 51% of the votes from the electorate will put even me in office!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Please show us the "invoices", and how would these guys know that "training missions" would completely halt all normal procedure.

All i can say to you is "Laff" , go watch some more Criminal Minds or the thousands of other shows like it that desperately try to tell you that at any given time tens of thousands of random insane genius people are "terrorizing" and plotting to get YOU.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
CIA Veteran says Bin Laden is a diversion and not capable of 9/11 attacks????
By God, we do not need a CIA veteran to tell us that. We know that already. Our brains told us long ago....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Last report I heard was Bin Laden was living in Azerbaijan and a small town in Iraq and is so comfortable that he travels with usually only 1 or 2 body guards. He also enjoys time with his family and friends, as well as, falconing. This report came from a professional falconer guide who went falconing with bin Laden a couple years ago.

He's a CIA operative people...remember that, because it's a fact. He was trained by them, armed, and told what to do decades before 9/11.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Alfie1

Please show us the "invoices", and how would these guys know that "training missions" would completely halt all normal procedure.

All i can say to you is "Laff" , go watch some more Criminal Minds or the thousands of other shows like it that desperately try to tell you that at any given time tens of thousands of random insane genius people are "terrorizing" and plotting to get YOU.

Are you seriously claiming that 9/11 terrorists did not undergo flight training in the US ?

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Islamic radicals found a flaw in our homeland security and took advantage of it. I'm still not sure how many can deny the fact the 9/11 attacks were carried by a criminal organization such as Al-Qaeda. It's really astonishing and well....disturbing.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Good Post OP !

One has to remember that if ANY information that originates from the CIA is presented on the MSM it is purposely planted/provided for a specific purpose.

Just as the passports of the 9/11 hijackers survived the carnage of the impact of the aircraft into the WTC and miraculously appeared completely intact on a NYC street

This "former" CIA agent would not be on the MSM, on the 6:00 news talking to Dan Rather retired or otherwise if he didn't first have approval from the higher ups in the CIA to do so.

What I read between the lines here is that this individual is purposely disarming the Zionist fueled media blitz/attack on Bin Laden which in actuality were only used to cover Mossad's very own tracks related to 9/11 and point blame towards Bin Laden AND middle eastern Muslims in general. Who as we know are the true enemies of the Zionists.

This guy's primary task was simply to protect one of their own, as in fellow CIA. Osama Bin Laden aka Barry Osgood.

Which leads us to...

By way of deception, thou shall do war

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh well, there we have it TheMaverick, your guy is a stool pigeon anyway !

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Can someone please explain to me what is so impossible about a handful of arabs obtaining flight training and, with some muscle back-up, hi-jacking 4 civilian aircraft ?

It is not as though there haven't been multiple hi-jackings of planes by arabs in the past.

middleeast.about.com...

Can you explain how they managed to make the whole airforce stand down, in the most secure airspace in the world?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join