It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video 12/04/11 from French guy in Japan..Prepare !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

thanks for the info.. let me do some looking around for these.^^

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The radiation network has been showing 1 geiger counter in the whole continent~somewhere in Arizona, for the past hour or so.

radiationnetwork.com...

More safe, clean, dependable plutonium fallout today, with the rain that washes us all. Boy, I remember when tptw took out a few towns and waterways in Hungary with a toxic storage tank built on a hill. In one video, you can see a cannabis plant someone planted being swept away by the red river of filth. Nice.

Oh...but HERE is what we need, according to CNN and the zionists.

We need a civilian militia. We need a regulated internet. We need a 'smart' grid. A-and I'm guessing we need a fleet of domestic, wankel powered drones. Please, nobody mind the new improved feeding grounds. There's no way they can exploit this, so they ignore it. LOOK. A Czech politician stole a pen!!!!

AD-VANCE!!!

Got anything to say, chertoff? You are done, bastard.

edit on 14-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kassych

My honor...

I was driving and realized I had left a component out, that will be like all others mentioned, very personal and dependent on each person's own body....and that is the parasite cure.

The worse the toxin...and the cesium, plutonium, etc cocktail we have here from Fukushima takes Chernobly off the hook completely for worse nuclear catastrophe ever. We have a new low. We know that right? No denial here, right?

So parasites and viruses are human kind's herd cullers. All life has a culler, something that destroys the weakened by disease for the betterment of the ecosystem. The cullers will morph to rid the world of these elements in our bodies and if they cannot, they will rid the world of us.

Good news, relax. "Fragile Earth" will recognize us by our refuse and help us. Did you know that? Yes, when you make waste that is herbal and clearly tells the earth that you are not using more chemicals to fight chemicals, more plastics or detergents or failed pharma products...the Earth will give us help.

I wanted you to know for every treatment there is a cleanse for the matching parasites/viruses. Listen to no one that tells you that you need not cleanse your body of viruses and parasites. Go about your business and use the folks at Whole Foods, on line, wherever and whomever you trust. They will be adamant that you are correct.

<< 1   >>

join