It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan sinking? (Creepy Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Such an ignorant post.

While what you say as a whole is true... It doesn't apply to this situation at all!
Ever built a sand castle on the beach and then watch as the incoming tide wash it way, from the base?

When the ground liquifies, it is basically a sludge mixture that with constant water infusion, will liquify further and thus disappear.
Disappear by being carried away, bit by bit. Sure it will take a while, but this liquified land will be WASHED out to Sea.
Sure most of the land won't be washed away... BUT most of it will be moved from its original position which means the loss of life, structure and land.

So lets take it a step further shall we?
This already unstable land that is basically 50parts land and 50parts water by weight ratio IS unstable.
Imagine ANOTHER Tsunami coming in and hitting this liquified land... Such a wall of water WILL wash away this liquified land.

Too many people are down playing the severity of this situation. It's surreal what people allow themselves to believe.

There is one thing and one thing only that these Japanese people need to do...
GET THE # OUT.

And to all the posters claiming these events to be natural and mother nature showing her strength...
Really?. ..... REALLY?
You honestly think that Mother Nature caused this?

Mother nature to be so selective to CONSTANTLY batter a SINGLE area in the entire tectonic region with EQ's of a magnitude EXCEEDING 6-7??

REALLY?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

in one of Edgar cayce's predictions was that japan would completly sink into the ocean and soon after half of the east coast of the us would follow

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I would have been on a plane to Australia by now. People over there must be high.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not sure if anybody has mentioned this yet but could that water not be coming from broken water main? Come on people it's Tokyo for Gods sake of course it's going to have pipes and a sewage system, use your damn brains.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
Not sure if anybody has mentioned this yet but could that water not be coming from broken water main? Come on people it's Tokyo for Gods sake of course it's going to have pipes and a sewage system, use your damn brains.

Watch the Videos again,the Ground is moving up and down,side to side. I don´t think a broken Pipe could to that

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
CRACK KILLS!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Mother nature is just getting started. When will some of you realize Earth is not this perfect Utopia. Much like the rest of the universe, it's a bitch. Just be thankful you are alive during the interglacial period.

To answer you, Yes. Mother nature often will batter one area, it has no consideration for the fleas that are on it's back.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Japan is EXPERT at mitigating Earthquake damage.
Their whole civil architecture is setup exactly to do this very thing.

I don't think they will have any problems. This is hardly the first string of bad Earthquakes they have faced.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Page three, bottom of posts by Spikester. My thoughts exactly.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Come on folks, earthquake, broken water lines, slosh,slosh.
Cool vids, see yall.....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Are you dumb? and the two people who starred you? I said the WATER!!!! not the fact that the ground is moving from side to side like that. THE WATER!!! IS NOT THE GROUND LIQUIFYING because it's the water mains bursting under Tokyo, which is a MEGA CITY. It's called common sense, use it before making such a stupid reply like that.

Originally posted by spikester

Oh shoot my bad, I'm not even going to lie. I didn't even bother reading through the pages...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Lol, there's going to be a lot of fixing that needs to be done.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
reply to post by Shenon

Are you dumb? and the two people who starred you? I said the WATER!!!! not the fact that the ground is moving from side to side like that. THE WATER!!! IS NOT THE GROUND LIQUIFYING because it's the water mains bursting under Tokyo, which is a MEGA CITY. It's called common sense, use it before making such a stupid reply like that.

Originally posted by spikester

Be nice now, with a name like yours you should have known!

Oh shoot my bad, I'm not even going to lie. I didn't even bother reading through the pages...

edit on 13-4-2011 by spikester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
removed by me
edit on 13-4-2011 by nunya13 because: Don't know why i said that.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

edit on 13-4-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

I can't trust this guy and I'm basing that from his haircut.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Japan is not sinking, its moving, as all of earth's tectonic plates. Its an eternal process of a live active planet.

I saw an interesting show today, something like Modern Marvels, and Build it bigger, a show I think called something like Mega Movers. This one was about the outer banks of Virginia where these people bought a mega house near the shore that was sinking. In the 4 years they owned this house over 100 meters from the shore the weather caused the island they lived on to receded from the coast a hundred feet a year, and their football field front yard was now in water and they decided to call these guys to move their house.

They lived on the second fastest moving island on the Virginia coast, sorry about the lack of name dropping, but things are temporary, even on massive scales on a living tectonically active planet, a simple coastal island is a sand bar to the world, and Japan is a very large 'sand bar' on the junction of three of earth's tectonic plates.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sinking? No, getting hit by natural events? YES. Japan has been through this before, i think people have become so accustomed to a lack of earth quakes they have simply forgotten this is normal for thse things to happen. It will come to pass sooner or later.
edit on 13-4-2011 by theJigsawKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Japan is going to freekin slide right into the ocean.
At least according to Cayce.

Part of Japan is reclaimed ocean.

I also watch some sort of expert that Japan is on top of
old non active volcanic tubes, and those were starting to collapse.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninja9771991
reply to post by Shenon

in one of Edgar cayce's predictions was that japan would completly sink into the ocean and soon after half of the east coast of the us would follow

Edgar Cayce readings regarding the Pole-Shift.
Taken from “Earth Changes Update” published in 1980 by ARE Press.
ISBN: 87604-121-7

Aug.11, 1936, 826-8
Q9: What great change or the beginning of what change, if any, is to take place in the
year 2000 to2001 A.D.?
A9: When there is a shifting of the poles. Or a new cyclebegins.
April 9, 1932, 311-8

Q12: How soon will the changes in the earth’s activity begin to be apparent?
A12: When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea (that’s
South Pacific, to be sure), and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that
that’s almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Aetna [Etna?] area,
then we may know it has begun.

Jan. 19, 1934, 3976-15
The Earth will be broken up in many places. The early portion will see a change in the physical aspect of the west coast of America.There will be open waters appear in the northern portions of Greenland. There will be new lands seen off the Caribbean Sea, and dry land appear … South America shall be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end, and in theAntarctic off Tierra del Fuego, land, and a strait with rushing waters.

As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go intothe sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in a twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be upheavals inthe Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the Torrid areas,and there will be a shifting then of the poles – so that where there have been those of a frigid or semi- tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in 58’ to98’ when thesewill be proclaimed as the periods when His Light will be seen again in the clouds.

Jan. 21, 1936, 270-35
If there are greater activities in the Vesuvius, or Pelee, then the southern coast of California – and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada – may expect, within the three months following same, an inundation by the earthquakes.
But these, as we find, are to be more in the southern than in the northern hemisphere.

Q20: What is the primary cause of earthquakes? …
A20: The causes of these, of course, are the movements aboutthe earth; that is, internally
- and the cosmic activity orinfluence of other planetary forces and stars and their
relationships produce or bringabout the activities of the elementals of the earth; that is, the Earth, theAir, the Fire, the Water – and those combinations make for the replacements inthe various activities.

IMO we are seeing the beginning of a process which ultimately results in a geological pole shift. I doubt that it will occur soon, but we are in process.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join