It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, exactly, do some of you think is coming?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Ever notice all the earthquakes when elenin allignments occur? This isn't a coincidence! They fire up HAARP for those moments and use whatever technology they have.

Since they seem to be hiding behind this innocuous comet with a tail, that will be a big show, they are probably planning massive events for October.

If anything happens, don't be fooled. ITS THEM. Their bases need to be ripped apart, their mansions, their offices, and they need to be arrested. Don't die of hunger uselessly Show them we didn't buy their big show!

Okay. Let me make sure I got this straight.

• bases
  • mansions
  • offices

Rip them apart.

Then, we arrest them.

What if there's nothing left to arrest? That could happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

In history there have been many empires. This one has the tech to destroy all life on earth. They're using it and hiding behind "natural" events, even a so called comet, if it is one.

BP and the 6 nuclear events are not accidents either and there are countless reactors on the madrid line and on fault lines world wide, and near water. They are really amping up the events, by these allignment quakes.

They are seriously going to attempt to murder billions. This is for real.

Its all them.

We need to get on the same page as to what to do, which has to be, spiritually preparing and physically stopping them though hopefully non violent means unless they're attacking, for people have the right to defend their families.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You have mail.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But, by doing this wouldn't they just be committing suicide?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

If we resist and shout NO and do what is necessary even fight if they attack, many will die. Yeah, its true. But, they're planning on killing billions, leaving around 500 million controlled slaves. I think we can't stand around waiting, for those people they're going kill ARE our families.

Now, do we want our children to see us stand in fear, hopelessly letting them kill everyone off, nearly, including your children unless they're lucky enough to be hauled off to fema and used to harvest organs without anesthetics? Thats the trip they have planned. OR do we give it all we have for our children and freedom? I know my choice.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by PhantomLimb

If we resist and shout NO and do what is necessary even fight if they attack, many will die. Yeah, its true. But, they're planning on killing billions, leaving around 500 million controlled slaves. I think we can't stand around waiting, for those people they're going kill ARE our families.

Now, do we want our children to see us stand in fear, hopelessly letting them kill everyone off, nearly, including your children unless they're lucky enough to be hauled off to fema and used to harvest organs without anesthetics? Thats the trip they have planned. OR do we give it all we have for our children and freedom? I know my choice.

Please react with LOVE!

"THEY" feed off FEAR! For every action there is a reaction! Respond positive.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...PEACE, PEACE, PEACE...SHANTY, SHANTY, SHANTY!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

We must use complete discernment, for the first work is truly spiritual. That is primary, so you're right, Love must be the first method. However, if they attack citizens and children, people will need to fight, and resist strongly, for we cannot allow our children to see us doing nothing for them. That won't be my child's last memory of me. Nor is having a peaceful good intent, mean we must not stand up strongly, stridently, assertively and in an unyeilding way, that does not go away until they do. Discernment means, doing the right thing, and seeking the right thing, with the right intent. Discernment means self defense may be necessary, but retaliation is not, there is a spiritual difference. Love is the way, and it needs to guide us to being a lot more assertive as well.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

We must use complete discernment, for the first work is truly spiritual. That is primary, so you're right, Love must be the first method. However, if they attack citizens and children, people will need to fight, and resist strongly, for we cannot allow our children to see us doing nothing for them. That won't be my child's last memory of me. Nor is having a peaceful good intent, mean we must not stand up strongly, stridently, assertively and in an unyeilding way, that does not go away until they do. Discernment means, doing the right thing, and seeking the right thing, with the right intent. Discernment means self defense may be necessary, but retaliation is not, there is a spiritual difference. Love is the way, and it needs to guide us to being a lot more assertive as well.

Assertive is not "eye for an eye". It is stating a boundary and holding to it, reminding those that cross it, and responding in a non-violent way.

In the past..."US" that are the "meek" have retreated, allowing "trespasses". It is our time to stand up!

"We shale inherit the EARTH".

AGREED?

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 8-7-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

How could that even work with the entirety of humanity spread far and wide around the globe? I just can't see that happening.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Idolatry is coming

First were made statues and the artisans were celebrated
Then were statues celebrated themselves
then worshipped
then fed food
then fed blood

That is the path of idolatry, where one can find themselves murdered in public spectacle to make a piece of stone (or wood, and/or metal) happy in the imagination of the audience.

First were made photographs and the inventor was celebrated
then were movies celebrated themselves
then given audio
then audiences who eat popcorn while watching
then audiences who drink along with the blood on screen

this is the path of delusion, where even world leaders fall victim to the sound bite and thirty second video clip all to make the imagination of the audience not bored.

If a person can't see where this is going … by now …

David Grouchy

… oh wait.

You asked for what I see specifically, not what I can describe. Right? The thread title is “What do you see...” So, yeah, um, about that . . .

Ageism: young vs the old

As Dick Clark has proved if one wishes to stay visible in the media one cannot look old. Old people are in for hella abuse.

Magical thinking: logic looses out to emotions

Ever since the Germans took logic and geometry to it's logical extremes and proved that not only could they go to the moon, but they could build a colony on Mars, if they weren't being plundered by international banking, man kind has been taught that logic and the ability to do math in one's head is a sign of autism and that the most important relationship in our lives is how we feel about our bank. In fact, to date it is ok to hate one's family if one has a decent bank account. Maybe even encouraged.

Self destruction of the soul: almost complete

It's a simple formula. Eating in front of the TV causes the soul to internalize what they experience. This is why so much of the new testament is against offering food to idols, eating food prepared for “the show” and fasting as the path to regain self control.

Put it all together and what do I see?

A flash mob made of women who destroy mankind. And by mankind, I mean man. Men and their kind. Even manish women will be destroyed as well. The morning after when everyone calms down, it will be realized that out of 7 billion people only 144k men survived. And not the good ones either.

What do I see?

A population of 3.5 billion with 0.00005% men

For anyone who has the urge to call me a sexist over what I see . . . so what? You're going to kill us all anyway in a moment of hysteria. Hell it's practically illegal to be a man already.

Oh and that 5 - 15% of the brain thing is really bad magical thinking. An evolved person will be able to make the same great inventions while using 3% of their brain. Think of it like an engine that generates heat. Which engine is better. The one that redlines its temperature to accelerate or one that speeds up really fast and runs at a cool temperature?

As to the trigger I posted my vision of it almost a year ago.
Here dig it out for yourself.
Does anyone think this planet has ever had a Patriarchy?

Here is the last attempt I made to warn anyone.
Waste of effort as we might imagine.
If the world ended and everyone died except

[last edit]
I just realized that someone is probably going to ask for evidence of women turning on and killing all the men.

Athena: "set her dogs upon him to tear him apart"
Artemis: "had a lioness tear him apart."
Persephone: "they tear him apart limb by limb."
Dionysus: “Agave and her sisters rush and tear him apart”
Medea: “in revenge slew her own children”

edit on 8-7-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ok, I wrote 2 posts, but they got messed up by the problem this morning. I starred your post by the way. I think I explained above that spiritual is number one, and that rising up and assertively confronting them is number 2. In that process, keeping watchful and using discernment is very important from a spiritual progressive point of view, no retaliation but for direct protection of family, children and citizens, it may indeed have to reach a physical defense. Defense is a right of all cosmic citizens. Those who are truly seeking Spiritual Answers and Unconditional Love, will do everything they can along every other line, and only fight as a last resort.

So I believe I already posted this. I actually see bullhorns.
Alex Jones at Bildenburg made quite a few elitists duck and dodge with them, they dislike bullhorns immensely. It offends their ever so sophisticated ears.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

How could that even work with the entirety of humanity spread far and wide around the globe? I just can't see that happening.

Yes, thats the work. Will humanity pull it together? If the SS pull off disasters and enough are affected, they just might.

Jordan Maxwell brought that up in a Project Camelot interview, which was very good. But he sees this as very hard for humanity to overcome as well. The problem is, good people don't take up defensive stands, don't prepare and monitor things as they should be taught to do all the time to safeguard their freedoms, and also they should be safeguarding social justice and equality too. They don't do this, because they can't fathom the mindsets of the empires and bullies. Its the wolves that sneak up and do the planning, while the people go about living normal lives.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

this transformation begins with each person. I did it a few years back after reading an old book about astral projection. Thru a simple form of meditation, I lay down one afternoon for a nap and repeated "peace and love", over and over. Iwent into a dream state which quickly became an out of body exp.. I found myself in a out door place with boulders and scrubby trees, as I walked thru this place I noticed ther e was water running in the rocks, I could feel it on my feet. then amale person appeared in front of me, only saw his back. I followed, came to a stone /rock wall and crossed over it and found myself in the tunnel/vortex so often described in the near death exp.. saw the light at the end and said our dear Lord. realizing this was God I got scared, cause we have all done things in this life which we regret. I withdrew back into my body. then the visions came. allow me to say I am well educated in hard science and mathematics. I was taken one time with spirit guides and shown a large modern city sunk beneath the ocean, thousands of people were standing there, I was told they were all dead. I have been visited by Mary gave me a personal message. I need to quickly state that the vail or border between the physical and the spiritual dimension is thinner in the rural un-developed country, esp. in higher elevations. I have had encounters with the evil and shown many temptations, all I dismissed. I had one message from God himself, I'll tell only part, He said that there would be a civil war in this country, no when, no tipping point as to why this will occur. I'm telling you because I am given the job of relaying how to make the connection. I believe that this is part of the transformation of the human race, an evolutionary step is at hand. those who you who aren't open safe in those little boxes won't be able to make the jump. I think a time of peace is coming in the next era, this one of the physical, where wealth, power and control of people is on its' way out. if you are paying attention to current events it is plain to see. some will call it the battle of Good vs. evil. put your own label on it.
there are too many visions to tell here.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Put it all together and what do I see?

A flash mob made of women who destroy mankind. And by mankind, I mean man. Men and their kind. Even manish women will be destroyed as well. The morning after when everyone calms down, it will be realized that out of 7 billion people only 144k men survived. And not the good ones either.

What do I see?

A population of 3.5 billion with 0.00005% men

I think I like where you're going with this.

Oh yeah. I think I like that a lot.

0.00005% men left?

I like those percentages.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skydog801

this transformation begins with each person. I did it a few years back after reading an old book about astral projection. Thru a simple form of meditation, I lay down one afternoon for a nap and repeated "peace and love", over and over. Iwent into a dream state which quickly became an out of body exp.. I found myself in a out door place with boulders and scrubby trees, as I walked thru this place I noticed ther e was water running in the rocks, I could feel it on my feet. then amale person appeared in front of me, only saw his back. I followed, came to a stone /rock wall and crossed over it and found myself in the tunnel/vortex so often described in the near death exp.. saw the light at the end and said our dear Lord. realizing this was God I got scared, cause we have all done things in this life which we regret. I withdrew back into my body. then the visions came. allow me to say I am well educated in hard science and mathematics. I was taken one time with spirit guides and shown a large modern city sunk beneath the ocean, thousands of people were standing there, I was told they were all dead. I have been visited by Mary gave me a personal message. I need to quickly state that the vail or border between the physical and the spiritual dimension is thinner in the rural un-developed country, esp. in higher elevations. I have had encounters with the evil and shown many temptations, all I dismissed. I had one message from God himself, I'll tell only part, He said that there would be a civil war in this country, no when, no tipping point as to why this will occur. I'm telling you because I am given the job of relaying how to make the connection. I believe that this is part of the transformation of the human race, an evolutionary step is at hand. those who you who aren't open safe in those little boxes won't be able to make the jump. I think a time of peace is coming in the next era, this one of the physical, where wealth, power and control of people is on its' way out. if you are paying attention to current events it is plain to see. some will call it the battle of Good vs. evil. put your own label on it.
there are too many visions to tell here.

I see.

Well then, I see that you just registered today. You should stop over to The Gray Area forum and let all the other Messengers of God know that you're here. I'm sure they'll have questions. since some of them have been banging around this site for years and may need some catching up on what's new with the big guy and his plan for the rest of us.

Man, 30 acid trips back in the 70s and I can't even make out "Badge Man" in the JFK Conspiracy photos of the grassy knoll. I suck.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Yes, thats the work. Will humanity pull it together? If the SS pull off disasters and enough are affected, they just might.

Jordan Maxwell brought that up in a Project Camelot interview, which was very good. But he sees this as very hard for humanity to overcome as well. The problem is, good people don't take up defensive stands, don't prepare and monitor things as they should be taught to do all the time to safeguard their freedoms, and also they should be safeguarding social justice and equality too. They don't do this, because they can't fathom the mindsets of the empires and bullies. Its the wolves that sneak up and do the planning, while the people go about living normal lives.

Do what you want, but I've decided to gather their Primary Expression "signatures" (data identifiers) and deal with those pigs on the other side. Over there, they'll be literally helpless, and I have plans for one of the bigger hells with those guys as the coal for the furnaces. This is just a quick development stage, so why bother wasting it all on hating those idiots. I'm building my cache of informational weaponry, and look forward to straightening out a few things once I've tossed my corpse into the hole and moved on. Sh*t, I'll bet that the "PTB" on that side are trying to make sure I live forever.

Good luck on that, is all I have to say about that. I got big plans for those bastards.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join