It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, exactly, do some of you think is coming?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by cloaked4u
are yo kiddies listening, are you going to take that b# do yo believe everything you hear?

Puppies!!!!

Listen to me you fools!!! It's puppies!!! Billions and billions of wonderful puppies!!!!

Believe and accept the future!!!

the future of what?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

i can talk of irrelevent things all day, be specific.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Who is to say it is next year? There are a group of us that...how shall I put it, test running some software and product development!

U2U me.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

are yo kiddies listening, are you going to take that b# do yo believe everything you hear?

Puppies!!!!

Listen to me you fools!!! It's puppies!!! Billions and billions of wonderful puppies!!!!

Believe and accept the future!!!

the future of what?

who, are yo, are you fleasworthtrasenpac?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

are you hessitant?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

what is fleasworthtresenpac?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Who is to say it is next year? There are a group of us that...how shall I put it, test running some software and product development!

U2U me.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

oh, you will not EVEN, get that far.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
first of all, what IS, FLEASWORTHTRASENPAC?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

U2U me with your specific allegations. "I AM" well on my "WAY".

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
HINT. admiral know.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

U2U me with your specific allegations. "I AM" well on my "WAY".

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

i will not, CORRUPT, THYSELF

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
GOOD BYE, have a good one, thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

i will accuse you, of baiting people. thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

you, know NOTHING of what i think, SO how can you comment?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

you, know NOTHING of what i think, SO how can you comment?

Ummm...Dude you are responding to yourself. Please be careful.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

you know nothing, i could be an assassin, what do you know. as far as you are concerned i am a nobody. get over it, i am nothing but a computer thats all, ok i could be a 9 year old, what do you know, an oppinion we all have them, oh and we all know what comes after that , hmmmm, i think you get the drift.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

you know nothing, i could be an assassin, what do you know. as far as you are concerned i am a nobody. get over it, i am nothing but a computer thats all, ok i could be a 9 year old, what do you know, an oppinion we all have them, oh and we all know what comes after that , hmmmm, i think you get the drift.

I recommend you get some sleep and stop spitting on your lawyers, Mr. Loughner.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I love what's become of this thread. I couldn't be more blessed.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm with Silenthunder and Alienresident on this one.

Three things:
1. Everything that rises must fall. When something rises very quickly and to an extreme height than it must also fall with great force and calamity. For the past 100 or so years our technological societal world has risen exponentially in an unbalanced and rather extreme manner and therefore must also fall in a rather extreme manner. This is the nature of balance. And I think that many people, if not intellectually understand this, intuitively feel this is bound to happen.

2. The human mind is very susceptible to influence through the means of panic and fear. Panic and fear can spread amongst a body of people quicker and more influentially than any other form of emotion or pattern of thought. So if the majority of people do not intellectually or intuitively feel something "bad" is going to happen directly by their own inquiry, they will begin to feel this way by manner of popular influence.

3. The human mind is also very susceptible to imaginative exaggeration. When something is deemed "out of place", abnormal, or possibly a "bad" thing, the mental tendency of imaginative exaggeration can paint this "thing" as extremely "out of place", extremely abnormal, or extremely a "bad" thing. Therefore the visualization of a man on a plane who is wearing a turban and holding a Koran may not only be deemed as "out of place", abnormal, or possibly a "bad" thing, but can very easily and quickly be deemed as extremely "out of place", extremely abnormal, or extremely a "bad" thing. The same can be contributed to ancient stories and myths.

So when you add these three factors together it seems very reasonable, although still maybe somewhat illogical and exaggerated, that this feeling of something "bad" happening in the near future, something like never seen before, is so widely believed by a large portion of the populous. So some of this feeling is well founded in intuition, logic and reason, but most of it is completely founded on speculation, exaggeration and illogical fears and panic.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ever notice all the earthquakes when elenin allignments occur? This isn't a coincidence! They fire up HAARP for those moments and use whatever technology they have.

Since they seem to be hiding behind this innocuous comet with a tail, that will be a big show, they are probably planning massive events for October.

If anything happens, don't be fooled. ITS THEM. Their bases need to be ripped apart, their mansions, their offices, and they need to be arrested. Don't die of hunger uselessly Show them we didn't buy their big show!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join