It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, exactly, do some of you think is coming?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think this neck of the Cosmos is in store for an upgrade. It IS on the way. So your choice boys and girls is do I want the upgrade or don't I? Cause, you WILL get whatever you want. AND if you say you can't make your mind up, then you really have haven't you? So CHOOSE! Because some fine mornin you'll wake up an well.....there you are...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Yes. I think when the Family arrives, then the grading and upgrade happens, for all this solar system. The job is love, and yearning for equality and peace, understanding, and a wanting to make a difference. In fact, I know this inside.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Next year? It is the Universal year of Death! It will be the latest craze and everyone will want in on it. Buy your tickets now, front row seats, open bar, and windows for every passenger.

Is this what you do? You elicit ideas through ATS so you can write books? Seriously Ickish to me!

As for my statement above, I was not kidding! Death will be what is desired but will not be granted unfortunately. So instead those that can open to it can find Freedom. Most will not remain where they are at this time and will find themselves moving about in an attempt to find their way.

Good luck on that book!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would say something that will shock us back to life to give us the united will together as one planet, which will shoot us into space together as One planet united together for the first time in history, into infinite.

And for future reference, I do not believe in this New Aged forced love stuff. There is something more to this then can be put into words, because the mass has yet to see it, therefore there are no words for it, only how best you can describe it, but doing it no justice.
edit on 4-7-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Explanation: S&F!

Answer: MY WRATH!!! .... That's whats coming!

Personal Disclosure: If TPTB want to be BLOODY MINDED ... I will give them that PERSONALLY!

P.S. You can bet your bottom FAKE Dollar'$ that time I running out! Patience and Silence is a VIRTUE and my WRATH possesses NEITHER!

Edited to embedd the vid for Advantage!

And that ^^^^ vwill be a walk in the park compared to the VITRIOL I shall pour forth upon this GOD FORSAKEN HELL HOLE!

RAY! .... When somebody asks you "If You ARE a GOD" ... YOU SAY YES DAMNIT!" :shk:

edit on 4-7-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the Edit

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Despite October 2011 and then the 2012 predictions, I don't see a date for this. If things occur on mystery school dates, my immediate suspicions are HAARP, and negatives lending a hand, but basically contrived.

Though technically it could be any moment on now, I always felt 2014-2017. I think things are escalating in certain plans, and the Family will choose their moment,as in the energy ball that came out of the sun. When they arrive the upgrade happens. This is the teleos moment, the end of cycles, the last page of the coloring book. Earth goes up. And the ones who are doing hardships to others, really need to make those U-Turns, they're not catalysts. Love doesn't harm, it serves the children.

A friend who has had many experiences and an nde, who has been Beyond, spoke of everything, as it progresses and upgrades. All things are created or exist with a teleos purpose, spirits/souls, energies, planets, solar systems, universe, elements themselves.

Atoms are waves of potential, not marbles of matter. To the Higher Ups, the element of water is lower level, and energy waves are more akin to water, the universe more akin to a fishtank, for their own elements have progressed. It boggles the mind, and I've tried to contemplate elements progressing. Earth eventually becoming crystal, though not as we think.

He showed me this, ending to Men In Black which is showing a glimpse of Infinity. Things can be stored infinitely in crystal as well. Not our crystal.

edit on 5-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This is my version; but i hope i'm wrong!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think all of us that are [even just a little bit] in touch with our intuition, sense something is coming. Something big... life-changing and paradigm-busting. What we need to be careful of is TBTB also know this, and they've given us a picture of a future filled with great destruction and fear. It need not be so, altho that possibility exists. We need to understand that it's in their best interests to keep us in fear; feeling the need for their protection, and if we allow this they win.

Everybody's talking about the Mayan calendar, but what exactly does that even mean?? Does it mean TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it) or simply the end of a cycle, like the end of the year 999 or 1999 on our Gregorian calendar? Well who better to ask than the Mayans themselves? Fortunately someone did just that, and here's what they said.

"...people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed."

It's important that we don't allow FEAR (false evidence appearing real) to control us and influence our decision-making This doesn't mean you shouldn't prepare... just don't make all your preparation plans from a place of fear. Sure I've made preparations... I have a month's worth of food and water, but having that brings me peace because I followed my inner guidance.

I'm fully aware that a months prep may mot be enough, but I'm good with that. If things get worse, to where I need more to survive, then that's ok, I'm ready to go. I'm getting too old to have to fight for survival, if it gets real bad I'll give away all my food and peacefully pass on, because I have big plans for when I graduate from this place!

But until that time I'm staying here. I have a contract with Gaia, I'm going to be here to see her thru this; whether in the physical body or out of it. So if the alien space 'brothers' come and offer me a way out, I shall thank them, but politely decline, because my place is here.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In my mind I can't conceive of anything that would cause a huge shift in humanity in a positive way in such a short amount of time, other than the Alien/New Age/Galactic Alignment mumbo jumbo that has nothing to back it up except the followers words.

It would have to be something significant. Something that causes humanity as a whole to come to the realization that they've been looking at the world through a glass, darkly. I don't think something like that is going to ever be thought up beforehand by anyone. I'm sure someone could guess and get it right but it's not going to be me.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't really know, all that I can perceive is that everyone that I talk to has some kind of "knowledge" of what is happening, however, they seem to be keeping it secret from individuals who are free from their system.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Next year? It is the Universal year of Death! It will be the latest craze and everyone will want in on it. Buy your tickets now, front row seats, open bar, and windows for every passenger.

Death? Everyone does it eventually. Next year's as good a year as any, I guess.

Is this what you do? You elicit ideas through ATS so you can write books? Seriously Ickish to me!

Ickish? Are you a twelve year old girl?

I learn from this board, and that's why I come here. If I learn something that affects what I've already published, I revise and republish. Seems responsible enough. I write books because I write books. We all do what we do. I only discuss one of my books here, and only because I know that there's plenty left to learn about the subject. There are some very brilliant people who hang around this place, and I'm all about learning from them whatever it is that can help me better understand the deeper aspects of what I feel I've already uncovered on my own.

As for my statement above, I was not kidding! Death will be what is desired but will not be granted unfortunately. So instead those that can open to it can find Freedom. Most will not remain where they are at this time and will find themselves moving about in an attempt to find their way.

Death is an open door that is next to each of us. All we need to do is walk through it. Death isn't "granted" by anyone or anything. Regardless of what your Book of Revelations insists.

Good luck on that book!

I've discovered something interesting as a result of trying to alert anyone about the unexpected information contained within that book. No one is actually interested in what they haven't already decided is true about reality. In that sense, if they're interested in the subject of God, Man, hunankind, and the foundations of reality, then they're already sold on some narrative, and can't be taught about anything that clashes with that basic narrative - while if they aren't interested in that subject, then they're immune to any information on the topic already. The net impact is that new information that doesn't corroborate established narratives is information that will never be widely known by this crop of human beings. A disappointment, but whatever.

I'm working on a new book now about the impact on a close group of 50-something yr old guys as they get back together after many years to acknowledge the passing of the first one of them. I'll leave my book available, but I've decided to not really care about whether anyone else learns what I learned. Let them deal with it all when they pass on themselves. Hell, leave them something to do with all that eternity ahead of them. Why make it easy? Humans need to struggle or else what fun is existence.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I've actually been reading your book when I can on Smashwords and like it a lot. I can only read a bit here and there but I've gotten to about the 40th page or so. I'll end up buying it when I have the funds to do so.

It certainly has clashed with my thoughts of whether or not a God or god exists. I've been inclined to believe not but your book certainly has me questioning myself in that regard. I've been reading Sartre and Camus, and attempting to understand their difficult language, and I think Existentialism is a great philosophy but it doesn't go far enough for me in regards to the meaning of existence. I find it far too easy to say that we give existence its meaning. It seems lazy.

On topic, with all the doom/miraculous happenings that everyone is looking forward to next year it struck me that we really seem to have gotten nowhere since humans started wondering where we came from. I don't see these 2012 prophecies and beliefs about doomsday planets to be any different from the ideas that cultures have subscribed to in the past. I also do not understand our craving for death and destruction. I'm sure ants are not too worried when you go stomping by their hill so why should we worry so much when a comet is millions of miles away?
edit on 7/6/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I honestly believe we will be standing shoulder to shoulder with alien races..
Providing they do it with great care and understanding it will go well..
I feel it is our duty to help and calm those who panic and stress out..
We at ATS and other sites have a huge investment in the times ahead..
The im alright jack attitute will not be acceptable and wisdom and
forgiveness should be at the forefrount of our efforts..
Im not for hiding in a bunker and fully intend to help and guide anyone who
might need assistance..
At the moment our job should be to spread the word to everyone that will listen..
All day i trawl the web and spread the links as far as im able..
Thanks to the UK governments love in with Private finance initutive im currently
without employment so have the time..
I think it was meant to be..
Peace love and respect to all members
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by General Izer
www.scribd.com...

There will be a build up. It has started. Enjoy the ride.

I'm reading that thread now. Long thread, but hella good info.

I didn't know much about the magnetic ribbon and the magnetic tunnel until now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that this is going to be a forced scarsity model depopulation, by the Fascists euginists, who intend to depopulate. Create events ,or hide behind what looks like nature, in order to have food shortages and grid going out.

We need to do community stock ups and also full scale protests, for them to step down and an equal world.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

I've actually been reading your book when I can on Smashwords and like it a lot. I can only read a bit here and there but I've gotten to about the 40th page or so. I'll end up buying it when I have the funds to do so.

The good stuff starts on page 95. That's when I get to proving that the creator (God, if you prefer) exists and that there's no possible way for "it" to have any sort of relationship with any of us (meaning that if any "God" does tap you on the shoulder with a mission, it's lying its heavenly ass off to you, so ignore the bastard) It takes dragging the reader from the instant of existential genesis (long before that "God" or even consciousness ever comes into existence) right through the whole of progressive development to prove it, but it gets done. I especially enjoy page 204 where I reveal that pretty much everyone is "followed around" by a posse of "love junkies" that will likely pretend to be their dead relatives when the big "crossing over" event arrives. That one gets the best reactions from the audience. It's even better when I prove it to be true.

So, what format do you e-read in? U2U me.

It certainly has clashed with my thoughts of whether or not a God or god exists. I've been inclined to believe not but your book certainly has me questioning myself in that regard. I've been reading Sartre and Camus, and attempting to understand their difficult language, and I think Existentialism is a great philosophy but it doesn't go far enough for me in regards to the meaning of existence. I find it far too easy to say that we give existence its meaning. It seems lazy.

The meaning of existence? To maintain existence by any means possible. Ta Da!!!

For the self-aware epitome of physical existence (that'd be you and me) it means establishing a survivable unique identity. Good thing for us that it's our default response to existence. The God thing? I think I can confidently predict that you'll be really surprised when you discover how and why that came into existence. Again, survival of post-corporeal identity, but with a really fascinating twist that literally satisfies the existential imperative across the entire spectrum. If I could've invented it, I'd be pretty impressed with myself.

On topic, with all the doom/miraculous happenings that everyone is looking forward to next year it struck me that we really seem to have gotten nowhere since humans started wondering where we came from. I don't see these 2012 prophecies and beliefs about doomsday planets to be any different from the ideas that cultures have subscribed to in the past. I also do not understand our craving for death and destruction. I'm sure ants are not too worried when you go stomping by their hill so why should we worry so much when a comet is millions of miles away?
edit on 7/6/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

The modern human being is a complete mess of contradicting certainties. We believe that our traditions are sacred while we know that we've proven that they're all childish bullsh*t. What would expect from a culture in the throws of such a profound schism? I'm surprised nothing's really cracked open and spilled out all over the place yet.
edit on 7/6/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Before I get accused of baiting people here, I want to announce that because of what I learned from you folks the last time I spent free time here, I revised my book and added 30 pages worth of new information that I could not have gained without your invaluable help as inspiration and irritation (one of the perks of self-publishing). So, please don't assume that I am knocking any of you for what you honestly believe. Yes, I will challenge you, but that's what you did for me, and I gained considerably as a result.

So here's my question.

What is it that so many of you feel is coming that will transform the human race next year? I understand the overview, and have read the "marketing literature" about the Mayan Calendar and how all these other theologies and cultural beliefs dovetail with that specific timeline, and I am also conversational in the cosmological aspects of December 2012, so let's not waste time with reiteration. What I want to understand is if any of you have a vision of what this "something" is that will actually be the change agent, and that will do whatever it'll take to transform a significant enough percentage of human perspectives on this planet to allow you to smile and say that it definitely came to pass - whatever "it" is that is supposed to come to pass.

To be honest, I can't imagine it to be a supernatural event, since the modern human being is infinitely capable of dismissing anything it simply refuses to accept as real. I also can't imagine an alien invasion, since that wouldn't transform the consciousness of people, so much as put them behind barricades with weaponry. Not exactly a real transformation as much as a stand-off.

I also have a hard time with those who claim that only them and their friends will be enlightened enough to notice the change, since that kind of transformation has probably happened every year - somewhere on the planet - and I can remember when I was 20 yrs old and we discovered that PCP would provide us with answers that no one else was enlightened enough to understand. So it's not as if I've ever been above that sort of transformation myself. No, it can't be a members-only transformation.

I'm thinking that this transformation - if one is actually coming next year - will have to involve a massive flood of immediately accepted information that completely reinvents reality for the average person. And not just at an intellectual level, but at a deep visceral level. To me, nothing else could legitimately be considered a global transformation.

Any ideas? And please, no links to any Hindu yogi sites. That stuff's been around since before Christ, and hasn't transformed a damn thing outside of pockets within India and some Internet messageboard forums here and there. Whatever this upcoming thing is, it'll have to be brand new and immediately compelling. Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Theoretical Physics and New Age hybrids have been around long enough to prove that they are not the keys to whatever this incoming transformation is about. Let me know what you think. I'm just trying to challenge us to figure out what it might be.

wow, new propaganda cain't you boys think of somethig that is more interesting. thank y ou,

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
wow, new propaganda cain't you boys think of somethig that is more interesting. thank y ou,

What's new about asking people what they think will be the big transformation? Hell, I have no idea what (if anything) is supposed to be coming.

Maybe it'll be puppies. I hope so. Puppies are awesome.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
are yo kiddies listening, are you going to take that b# do yo believe everything you hear?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
are yo kiddies listening, are you going to take that b# do yo believe everything you hear?

Puppies!!!!

Listen to me you fools!!! It's puppies!!! Billions and billions of wonderful puppies!!!!

Believe and accept the future!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join