It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, exactly, do some of you think is coming?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I've been riding this bronco for a while...

Big things on the horizon, you might be able to feel it yourself. Besides my background in the occult and killer intuition, it's easy to notice things like time speeding up. Truth be told, this planet is about to breach a dimensional barrier, bro...

There really are things like your 'higher self' which exists in a higher frequency and thus has access to everything in creation. You can feel that energy in your upper chest. Once you move up in the 'dimensions' everything becomes much more fluid. That's some story the Kavassilas dude tells... makes sense to me, let's see if it resonates with you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Im going to pull for those being simple stress release dreams. The Netherlands has always been a pretty peaceful nation, but I guess it has been a bit unsettled in Europe lately. Still, the human brain will often calculate a perceived event trajectory (sort of in the same way that a baseball outfielder tracks a flyball's trajectory, so as to be in place to catch it as that trajectory brings the ball back to ground level again) and during a dream, it may lay out the general storyboard of that potential trajectory. The part that most of us end up remembering is the very last bit, since the last segment of any dream is the segment that is recalled upon awakening.

There are some folks who are extremely good at event trajectory calculation (just like there are really good outfielders), and there are those rare people who have the capacity to tap into larger caches of existing information (swaths of the existing Informational Continuum) and that data is available to them for trajectory calculations. These people are known as psychics, and their predictions are actually learned event trajectory calculations that their brains accomplish in the same manner that savants accomplish the extraordinary mental feats that they're known for. Even so, the most gifted psychics have a hit/miss ratio, since trajectory calculation is only good for plotting an established trajectory, and if a collision (a competing trajectory intersecting the plotted trajectory before it completes its projected arc) occurs, all bets are off. Kind of like your decision, now, to let the little girl in the yellow jacket fend for herself.

You and your girlfriend must be sensing some intense unrest in your pocket of the world. I guess a lot of us are. I do have one thought that sustains me. I've discovered - within the last 5 years or so - that the flesh and blood human being is actually a 2nd stage of gestational development that the human being must go through before finally being born as the being that it really is meant to be. Call it spirit if you feel better with the term (I prefer informational being) but when it becomes clear to you that the end of this development stage is not the end of anything but a development stage, the overwhelming dread of failure and having your longevity cut short immediately vanishes. Regardless of what happens, when you finally finish here, you'll be fully developed and free to begin your actual life as a viable and eternal human being.

I always end up relaxing a little when I run that realization through my mind during intense moments. Maybe it can help you as well if things do get out of hand for a while.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I've been riding this bronco for a while...

Big things on the horizon, you might be able to feel it yourself. Besides my background in the occult and killer intuition, it's easy to notice things like time speeding up. Truth be told, this planet is about to breach a dimensional barrier, bro...

There really are things like your 'higher self' which exists in a higher frequency and thus has access to everything in creation. You can feel that energy in your upper chest. Once you move up in the 'dimensions' everything becomes much more fluid. That's some story the Kavassilas dude tells... makes sense to me, let's see if it resonates with you.

Kavassilas? Okay. This is my week for watching videos. So, you don't see the human race (in general) becoming transformed via some change agent any time soon? I guess it all breaks down into three camps for the people who sense an incoming something - global meltdown, global transcendence, or ascendence of the chosen few. I'm hoping for a blunt reality check...not in the sense of a bitch-slap but in more of an ah-ha moment for the average person, with the hucksters and crazies finally being shunted to the sidelines where they belong.

I guess I'll always believe in Batman swinging in for the rescue at the last moment, but then I'm an optimist.

[added] Okay, I know who this Kavassilas guy is. I'm all set with his act. Sorry, but I gotta be honest here. He's one of the crazies that we need to toss off the float in this 2012 parade. Nothing he claims makes any rational sense, and since he is obviously not insane, it's gotta be about the money that he makes from book sales and appearance fees. I guess we all find our point of view somewhere, but geesh, can't you find a better touchstone than that guy? At times, it almost seems like he's aware of how inane his shtick comes across, and i start feeling bad for him. I've seen that classroom presentation, and it's tough to watch.
edit on 4/14/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Mayura This really is a whoop. I've long held to an understanding that whatever is really going on will not become gererally visible until there is no time left for earthly power to exploit it and turn it into another religion or carnival ride. Ya know? I gave a look at wasshisnames site last night. I also found resonance with some of what he was saying. More, though I read several of the posts put up by others which I found very interesting.
One of his videos though kinda let me think he is in over his head.

I find an open mind is very hard to keep open. Especially if we begin to espouse a "truth". By having an "aha" and finding it so BIG that we feel the need to "tell others, tell others" we then freeze our open mind into that specific frame as others come to us for more of that specific "aha". To me these moments are just that, momentary. As you say time seems to be speeding up(and even this bit of "aha" has been frozen in time in a sense) and to take the time to repeat it over and over to others, takes one out of the true flow of the process. I got this impression about him from his video.

I'm not sure if this ascension, of whatever we call it will find any organizing principle to gather around. More I think it will remain as a loose confederation of folk who can feel it coming and do not try to force it. I"m just very happy to encounter others around town who I can wink at with a smile and nod my head as we pass.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lol I feel ya man, that's some pretty intense #. Wreaks havoc on the ego...

We are facing a planetary ascension process, that's a fcuking fact.

I could spew off at the keyboard for eternity trying to convince you of natural cycles, metaphysical implications, and the advanced control system on this planet... but it won't do any good.

Instead of trash talk, just wait and see what 2012 brings. A lot of people are about to leave this planet.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

At times, it almost seems like he's aware of how inane his shtick comes across, and i start feeling bad for him.

That is what I felt when watching his video also.

I find an open mind is very hard to keep open. Especially if we begin to espouse a "truth". By having an "aha" and finding it so BIG that we feel the need to "tell others, tell others" we then freeze our open mind into that specific frame as others come to us for more of that specific "aha". To me these moments are just that, momentary. As you say time seems to be speeding up(and even this bit of "aha" has been frozen in time in a sense) and to take the time to repeat it over and over to others, takes one out of the true flow of the process. I got this impression about him from his video.

Now this fellow might just be scamming, but maybe not. We can only hope that those who are helped by the" true" insight of others do not go into orbit around them. Or scam artists either for that matter.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nothing but hunger and thirst...

A hungry belly of a man does not care anything about civilisations, civil manners, science, religions, GODS, philosophies, traditions, poetry, literatures… etc.

I am not sure about next year, but in upcoming years we’ll see the transformation of the human kind back to what it was hundred of thousands of years ago.

edit on 14-4-2011 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Agreed. When you switch from a Teach/Learn and Learn/Teach method of interacting with everyone and switch purely to a "Teach" only or "Learn" only method, you've trapped yourself. It doesn't matter who you are talking to, how "misinformed" or "uneducated" they may appear, they all have something to offer. It's up to ourselves to be open enough to see it and use our individual discernment to see what works and what doesn't. And we can't be afraid to recognize when something that used to work for us, no longer does out of pride or fear of being wrong.

It's ok to be wrong... it's not ok to stay wrong.

Even supposedly "higher dimensional" beings can't all agree on what the truth is, aside from ultimately the unity of all and that at the end of the day each must find their own truth in the options available based on your internal sense. When looking at things from the perspective of all being one, but splitting into the many... it makes perfect sense why this is so. It's the exchange of information from the different vantage points that creates interesting interactions (and the potential for something new to arise). Knowing everything about everything isn't a very interesting place to be.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Childhoods end. The next stage of our development requires our growth into galactically responsible citizens. We will have little choice in this as our minds, feelings emotions our very thoughts will be laid bare. We will be an open book to each other.

Science will march on at an ever increasing rate fulfilling many of the prophecies made. The development of photon pair instant interaction over vast distances will enable us to control bodies remotely and instantaneously, opening the door for humans expansion into the heavens.

We will become acknowledged galactic citizens and be able to deal with this as a species because our empathy has increased by this new transparency. Our direction will be for the harboring and increase of life. We will be champions of mother earth spreading our seeds to her glory.

Look to your children, this road and these changes are here with us now. I am hoping we can arrive at this point without global tragedy to teach us this empathy.

We are living in the most interesting times - wish you all the very best for the days that follow

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Brake

Childhoods end. The next stage of our development requires our growth into galactically responsible citizens. We will have little choice in this as our minds, feelings emotions our very thoughts will be laid bare. We will be an open book to each other.

Science will march on at an ever increasing rate fulfilling many of the prophecies made. The development of photon pair instant interaction over vast distances will enable us to control bodies remotely and instantaneously, opening the door for humans expansion into the heavens.

We will become acknowledged galactic citizens and be able to deal with this as a species because our empathy has increased by this new transparency. Our direction will be for the harboring and increase of life. We will be champions of mother earth spreading our seeds to her glory.

Look to your children, this road and these changes are here with us now. I am hoping we can arrive at this point without global tragedy to teach us this empathy.

We are living in the most interesting times - wish you all the very best for the days that follow

This does sound wonderful, and I hope you're right. Do you have an idea as to what or who will be the change agent in this transformation? My grandbabies seem wonderful, but that's a pretty heavy lift for any generation without external assistance of some sort. I have been seeing a bit of chatter about "crystal children", but the description of these kids seems to resemble autism, and I'm skeptical.

And who are these galactic folks we'll be neighboring with?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the positives - need to get going - learning to make fuel out of olive scraps...
I will post a reply tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Hi Ergo

When looking at things from the perspective of all being one, but splitting into the many... it makes perfect sense why this is so. It's the exchange of information from the different vantage points that creates interesting interactions (and the potential for something new to arise). Knowing everything about everything isn't a very interesting place to be.

AND THE POTENTIAL FOR SOMETHING NEW TO ARISE. Ya took my breath away there ya did. Now I'm not here to say that this little sentence might be the reason for all this we see around us but for the moment I'm hard pressed to think of one better. That thought carries on out very well into a macro concept.

Anyway, this thread has turned into a fine one. I've been busy all day outside and now I realize I will have to read the whole thread again this evening to garner what ever else I can. Thanks for the add on to my add on E.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I know for a fact that my gut feeling never has let me down. Thats my stronghold nowadays and all what will happen is just a question to us. Visions are just warnings to yourself where you can change the outcome.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The absolute minimum, of what will happen, is a change of the perceptions of the average person, people will lose control over thier minds, akin to what people used to experience in the dark ages, or what paranoid/schitzophrenic people experience. For example, it is well known that during a full moon, the behaviours of people change, we also know that animals are guided by the electromagnetic forces of the planet. Likewise, what is going to happen, is going to be some kind of reversal of the forces that guide our perception, as well as our emotions, many people might suffer from lower states of awareness, and a reduction of control over thier emotions and thier perceptions. I know this because, I see that many people are starting to "see things" such as auras, as well as various "energies" - however, at the moment, it is external to them, they can see these things with a degree of objectivity in their minds. When things turn over, what will happen is that what was on the outside will manifest on the inside, and we will have a large resurgence of "introverted" energies, creating a larger degree of isolation and confusion in peoples minds.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Exactly! Gods, that's what we are!

To paraphrase what Jesus said: "What I can do, you can do!", "Heal yourself!", etc, etc, etc. This from a SON OF MAN!
That and enlightenment, and awakening is what it is about, our enlightenment being the realisation that all we need is within ourselves, an awakening of a memory of the power within each of us, a memory that we didn't even know we had! The memories of all of history that is written in our every cell, in our DNA, we contain all of that information now we will be able to access it at will!
I don't know what the trigger will be but maybe we will somehow start to use more of our brains and thereby start creating, with our minds, what we need, this power that has been denied us by organised religion because according to them we can't do it by ourselves we need the "church" And why have they kept this secret from us for so long? Control, if you can create what you need, you don't need them or government or.....!

"What the human mind can conceive and believe, IT CAN ACHIEVE!"

But, maybe I need a straitjacket!

edit on 15/4/11 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Faith2011

You are perpetuating the fear that they use to control us!

2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Congratulations! That is the first step forward. Making the decision that it WILL be better! If you just step back and sit down in despondency and despair, you have given up, so what will change and how ? But once you decide that change will happen and it WILL be for the better, it WILL BE for the better!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well Xtraeme touched on things, with his link to the Scarcity Hypothesis, not one I share, for the economics is an artificial house of cards and we simply don't need money. However, replacing that would require a great deal of understanding, work, negotiation and cooperation. Because the scarsity is resources. With the reference to a level 2 civilization, when we've been living as a level 0, this leap missing the 1 is interesting and implies to me that they've stolen humanities natural shared progression to level 1, and wish to leap themselves, on the backs of others, in their pyramid system to a level 2 in their minds. And that means getting rid of or thinning down us, and then implementing a high tech version of furturistic NWO.

en.wikipedia.org...

Predictions made by Ray Kurzweil, noted futurist and author, for example.

What is alarming is not only allowing infastructures such as farming, food production, and power to be centralized and fragile. Subject to disasters taking out civilization, health and medical.

Everything is being done deliberately.

I see things going a different way however, and its not tied into 2012, or 2011 Oct, except in their wishing to make it look like its a part of the revelations and mayan 9th day/seventh seal, situation, so this is a sure sign they wish to come out looking good, and they intend to keep their dumbed down populous level 0 still. They only wish for certain segments to be reaching towards 2, and they would have all the resources to themselves.

But I see spiritual and cosmic changes overcoming their plans, and a separation of elements or grading taking place, not sure when. There is no time that can really be gven for such a thing.

There are solutions to everything that is being carried out that are equal, and enhance humanity, alternatives, and there are also things we can do to help maintain ourselves from crashed systems.

This universe isn't what they think,nor is the sun what they think.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anything that does happen in 2012 is completely unrelated to the so-called ending of the Mayan calendar. Just because they chose to end their calendar in Dec 2012, doesn't mean anything special will be happening on or around this date.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm not even remotely convinced that anything of great importance will transpire at all--good or bad. It's very hard to get a handle on all the theories that are thrown around as truths and facts with lack of evidence and twisted logic. In my opinion this 2012 prophecy craze is just a new form of cheap entertainment that keeps people focused on the 'End Times' rather than on what is going on now. It's cheap because most of the work is done by word of mouth and there is no need for advertisement except for the films and books that put all these prophetic/mayan/new age ideas into a stew and then pour it out on everyone's heads.

So, say something is going to happen? Well, I would certainly hope that it is something knocks people out of their stupor and they get a reality check. An aha! moment of some sort would suffice for me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join