It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, exactly, do some of you think is coming?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
What is coming you ask?..............Well,...... change my friend,
Change for the better.
edit on 13-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Or for the worst ... there is always that possibility.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102

Originally posted by meathed
What is coming you ask?..............Well,...... change my friend,
Change for the better.

Or for the worst ... there is always that possibility.

I dont agree it couldnt get worse. I know my life isn't good.
Well that might be for you, but from were i am sitting,,,,,,,,,, well ,,it cant get any worse. So there fore it is a change for the better.
So that is my only possibility

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The eschaton, and the recognition that time is an illusion, or that it can point in the opposite direction, as a tool of creation. It is as much coming to us from the future, as we are hurtling headlong towards it.

A paradigm shift, a whole new frame and context, a new heaven and a new earth, that is what's coming, eventually and inevitably.

All we need is for the PTB and the materialist monists, and the sceptics and the naysayers, and the angry a-holes to get the heck out of the way, and we're there...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"supernatural?" well, i think everyone has a different definition of that, so its a bit difficult to say what any change will be classified as by an individual. I wouldnt classify it as that, but i wouldnt classify anything as "supernatural" anyway..

What, specifically, the change is i think will depend on what people choose on a continuous basis. That change is a constant, but it goes through periods of very large shifts too. i dont see that we have really adjusted culturally to technology, or at least our current state of it and specifically where it is headed. i think it is a time to re-examine how this race goes about life, which is something that i think people feel innately (as we dont live in caves anymore). However, i think these have just been unconsciously steered (and consciously in some cases...) in the past, but because of communications advancement there is a chance for that cycle to stop, and for us to consciously decide our cultural story instead of it being something that was decided before we were born.

If that happens, past a tipping point, i could see a literal shift in consciousness, which in some ways would be beneficial to growth of our species as a whole and in many different directions. in other ways, it might simply lead us more quickly back to the dust from whence we came. i think cooperation with others instead of competition is important (as opposed to a solely profit/competition based culture), especially since we compete so well against ourselves anyway. But it is the current culture that the elite profit from so magnificently, so there will be resistance to continue to be able to control and profit even from within ourselves. This means such a change would likely have to involve the masses realizing conscious choice for themselves, realizing what was meant by "the power of the people." Or at least be given a different story, or song, that they might rather sing.

So, i think there are many changes on the horizon here, as there always were. But we are facing unique times as far as our race goes (culturally, technologically, etc). With such mass information dissemination we have a unique opportunity to be able to choose a different cultural story and be able to relate the experience to everyone in the world. I think many have learned that quite a few others are saying the same thing. If there was ever a time for massive planet-wide change in any direction, it would be now (within these couple decades).

meathed, be careful of challenging the universe. the world around us is constantly set up to prove us wrong, and if we feel something so staunchly in one direction, things tend to get balanced out eventually. years ago, i once asked that same question and was shown that i can be wrong. in the end it is up to you, but thought i might give input from my own experience.

edit on 13-4-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Change is coming for sure, I guarantee it.

That's because everything changes. Nothing ever stays the same for long.

Sometimes it changes for the better and sometimes for the worse.

Better or worse depends on your perception also of the change.

Personally I don't believe in an alien intervention, god coming back, Niburu or anything else.

That's all just unproven fantasy.

What will happen is that the world will keep changing and some 3rd world countries will pick themselves up and their situation will change for the better.

America will continue to fall and will resemble more a 3rd world country in the next 10 years.
Unemployment will rise beyond belief, companies will go under, people will go hungry, people will starve,
government will try to care for these people through entitlement programs but will fail due to being broke.

Change is coming.... It depends on where you live whether it's good or bad though.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A giant flying penis with wings.

You might think im joking but its my belief and everyone is entitled to believe something, i personally think the return of jesus christ is a joke, i believe aliens but i dont think their comming for ages.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
First the rapture of the Church. The world will be in awe and blame aliens or side with the islamist who will say their messiah removed us. Then the antichrist will cause peace for 3.5 years. Everyone will think he's Christ. Then he'll demands the world worship him or else. Then God will pour out His wrath on all humanity. Only few will survive.
The earth will be changed. There won't be any more sea. After God binds Satan, Christ will rule the earth from Jerusalem for 1000 years.
That's why the earth is changing now.... birth pains.
edit on 13-4-2011 by pintobean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I hope whatever changes will bring peace to the world and to everyone. I am just getting sick and tired of all of this chaos and rat race mentality.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The change I see coming is that of the end of corruption. A revolution by the people. TPTB, NWO, BANKERS, CORPORATISTS, IMPERIALISTS whatever you want to call it will dissapear and the people will go into a new golden age. In other words the change that I think will occur is that we are gonna enter a golden age of technology and education.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"it" may have already came and is continually "coming"??- GRB080319 happened near Arcturus- "Ever since then the light has been streaming towards us"

the most intrinsically bright object ever observed by humans in the universe..

In less than a minute, this dying star output more energy than the Sun will in its entire ten billion-year lifetime! Although it was observed in March 2008, the explosion itself happened some 7.5 billion years ago: that’s longer than our Sun has existed, and more than half the age of the universe itself. Ever since then the light has been streaming towards us, more than half the observable universe away, while we were busy evolving brains and building telescopes suitable to pick it up.cosmic-web.co.uk...

Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”..He made the stars also. God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth-Gen1

And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring

or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

when they saw his star they were overjoyed-Matt2

In his work, Arthur C. Clarke often employed pathos to contrast the human scale against the immense scale of the universe. When he once mused on TV that the Star of Bethlehem had in fact been a supernova, now pulsar PSR 1913+16B ogleearth.com...

edit on 13-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
whats coming?

Im not going to give you my opinion, or some religious nonsense or some prophesy somewhere.

Im just going to say, look around our world today.

Are wars slowing down or speeding up?
Is our technology changing for the good or the better?
Are children's futures brighter today or worse then 50 years ago?
Are we cleaning up our environment? Or are we continuing to make pollution on a planetary scale.
Have we stopped creating newer and better wmd's?

Is the world on a downturn? Or is peace right around the corner.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I may have misunderstood, because I thought that we use 10 - 15 % of our brain all the time,
without finding a way to use the rest of it, thus I thought that our brain had many more secrets
in store for us. I will have to study a bit on it, and let you know what I found.

There are more secrets, but they'll be uncovered when we finally adjust our perspective. Our brains are more than capable of learning all that we need to learn. Humans are pretty amazing already.

Actually the 10-15% concept is *worse* than perceived.

What most people think they are talking about when they say we only use 10-15% is that we are only *consciously* using 10-15% of our brains (since consciousness is the only thing we can sense happening).

Research has shown that our consciousness is only processing 5-15 bits per second, while our subconscious is processing billions of bits per second. Our entire brain is indeed active, but we are aware of virtually none of it.

What I think we will be seeing down the road is an increase in the amount of information being consciously processed. Most of what we do, think, feel, believe, and say is dictated by our subconscious (as indicated by tests showing our subconscious knows which hand we are going to raise before we consciously know ourselves).

As we have the veil removed, we will have greater and greater access to intentionally direct what is happening subconsciously. Including how we navigate through time.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We can't say for sure all we can say is that their is a disturbance in the force. Laugh at that saying all you want but some us are actual human jedi's bro.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pintobean

AND TIME IS RUNNING DOWN FAST...(EVEN NEW AGE TEACHES AN IMMINENT RAPTURE)

The Rapture

According To New Age Channelers

"The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here
any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes
that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet at one time there will be
a tremendous shift in consciousness for those who are remaining."

Barbara Marciniak, "Bringers of the Dawn"
www.redmoonrising.com...

The disappearance of every born-again Christian will be the first in a long line of miracles and fulfillment of prophecy to occur in the last days. The strict fulfillment of events will be powerful evidence of who is in charge. All will know that God is in control but there will still be a great many rebellious souls who refuse to accept Jesus Christ and humbly repent. This is the dark side of Free Choice.
Many do not realize that the end of this age does not entirely revolve around the human race. The end could have occured long ago were it not for God's desire to rescue humanity from Satan and his angels. It is Satan who is manipulating events here and that is why he is referred to as "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4:4 and "the prince of this world" in John 12:31 and 14:30. He rebelled long ago and it is at the conclusion of this age that Satan will be imprisoned. And his angels, as well as all men who refuse the gift of Christ's sacrifice, will finally be entirely cut off from God's love and will not be allowed to continue to sabotage His creation.
Satan is very restricted as to what course of action he may take but this will not stop him from deceiving many. In this task he is very active. In 2 Corinthians 11:14 Paul warns us that Satan masquerades as an angel of light and also remarks that it should not be surprising that his servants appear as servants of righteousness as well. One of their favorite tools is the tool of flattery. They tell us what we want to hear and subtly pervert the truth so that it conforms to our own self-centered and self-serving human philosophies. This is being done on an unprecedented scale in the powerful New Age movement today.
What follows are some quotes from members of the New Age movement who dabble in a practice called "channeling." Channeling is a process whereby you open your mind and soul through meditation and relaxation to the influence and direction of non-human beings. These beings claim to be "aliens" or "angels" or "Ascended Masters," and offer some very interesting advice and predictions concerning the future changes. They claim to be angels, and indeed they are, but the nature of their advice gives them away as fallen angels because it conflicts violently and obviously with the saving message of Jesus Christ, His return in power and glory, as well as with the uncompromising truths that have been revealed through God's prophets.

www.redmoonrising.com...

6And now you know what is restraining him [from being revealed at this time]; it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own [appointed] time.

7For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until [c]he who restrains is taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2 :6-7

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here I go making enemies again... I dont believe in prophecies... not even the ones in my own culture. What I do believe in is a sort of "educated guess" or trends forecasting. In 2012.. a whole lot of the same, just worse. Evolution is for others, not us. I see more evidence of de-evolution than any sort of social or spiritual evolution on a worldwide scale. Apocalypse on small scales. Life changing events on nation or community scale. A world scale abrupt change, enlightenment, etc? Nahh.. thats too much for my grumpy little mind and seems irrational. We're perfect modern primitives. We may have running water and cable, but we're savages at heart. Thinking that we are capable of handling any sort of enlightenment brings "pearls before swine" to mind. We'd probably nuke or poke enlightenment with a pointy stick and then make thread after thread on ATS about it with high doomtarding :
Obamabots engineer Enlightenment false flag to usher in universal healthcare!!!!!!
Enlightenment: Its a ploy to raise our taxes!!!!
The aliens are gunna take our JOOOOBS!!!!!
NeoCon warmonger airstrike kills Jesus : he was mistaken for the 12th Imam!!!!
ATS truth-Nazi says : No more enlightenment for YOU!!

Believe me, I hope Im right and I wont gloat.. only a fool would want cataclysm. Some here salivate over the notion that all responsibilities would vanish into an apocalyptic fart overnight. Not me.. I will enjoy my bills and appointments sans the zombie and roving gangs of pox-ridden looters armed with potato guns and such.

Or this is always possible:

www.youtube.com...

( Im not embedding, Ive forgotten how and Im too embarrassed to mention it in public
)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It all sounds pretty fun. I may end up being out of town, but I plan on checking my email now and then anyway.

Truth is that there's going to be a lot of money made off scaring the sh*t out of people from now until December 21, 2012, and then there will be some folks taking time off from the public spotlight, and hoping that memories are short and easily distracted. I think that the GOP will succumb to the Tea Party carnies, and there'll be a bit of sporadic gunplay to keep us all amused on the boards as a result of the big tent crash after a national Republican bloodbath in November. Not that I care, but that spectacle may mitigate the big letdown for the New Age crew when the truth doesn't become any clearer for them as the 22nd breaks over the horizon with a chance of flurries and the rest of their Xmas shopping yet to get moving on.

I can't say that I know what's coming, or if anything's coming, but I'm sure that there will be talking points for those who've decided to take their disciples into the dark catacombs of their prophetic nightmares with fear and loathing, only to discover that ultimate transcendence missed the bus and isn't going to show for the big dance as advertised. I'm looking forward to those explanations the most. That should be some bitchin' YouTube.
edit on 4/13/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Heh... Heh... I'm glad you asked this question...

Needless to say, this is a pretty big subject. It took me much meditation, alchemy, and full time conspiracy sorting to figure out what's upon us... or maybe within us. Where advanced metaphysics, organic cycles, and ET/shadow government operations join together... lies the answer.

Let's face it. The changes are going to be profound. Beyond what your ego wants to recognize.

There has been so much kept hidden from us... We live in an artificial matrix. This is where things get complicated, or is it simplified? There is so much more to life than what people are led to believe. Consciousness has degraded and what little is left, is suppressed socially/technologically. Despite the ET empire manipulating our planet, there are greater things at work here that involve this planetary consciousness, our higher selves, the universe at large, and unstoppable evolution. These are massive topics, and quickly culminating.

I suggest listening to some George Kavassilas on youtube. That's the gist of it right there.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Mayura I hope you don't mind but I followed you here from a thread on dreams started by arpgme. Along the way I have read several of your replies and I would like to give you my visual of you. Ok? I see a bronc rider climbing into the saddle with little intent to control and delirious with the thought of hanging hanging on until it is time to jump. ?

Any way I'm off now to check out that guys name,what was it, kissamugua? Oh wait a sec. I have it saved in memory....I suggest listening to some George Kavassilas on youtube. That's the gist of it right there. ..... Well I got a couple letters right.

Seeya

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If my dreams are any indication, sink holes. Sink holes that kill people, swallow trucks and vehicles, threaten/destroy schools and apartment buildings. Lots of sinkholes.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
What happened in the dream?

We both had our own dreams. My dream was about 3 monts ago. Hers about 4 months.

My dream:

First a situation sketch, We are on a street with more people, I guess about 20 to 30 people, a sunny day and the leaves at the trees and bushes are dark green wich indicates it must be Juli or August. The whole dream was in vivid colors.

"I am walking with my youngest son from the supermarket towards my house, allready strange because I hardly ever walk, until last month when my car wasn't worth repairing anymore so walking would now become an option. We didn't manage to get any food at the store and were heading home when suddenly in the distance people are shooting at us and I see some of the people around me fall down to the ground. Some wounded and others dead. I grab my son and we are heading for a closeby ditch to hide. We hide in tall grass untill I see a girl walking with a bright yellow jacket who seems lost. I signal her to hide in the ditch too and she hides next to us just a few feet away. The shooters come closer and still are shooting people randomly. One of them notices the bright yellow color in the bushes and because of that jacket She and I were found by these guys. Not my son, I signal him to stay low without making noise and he stays down. Shortly after that all becomes black to me."

I think when everything turns black I am killed by them. This is what people call a vision. A vision is a warning from your subconsious and the better part is you can use it to change the outcome. If the dream happens for real, I am sorry to say but I will leave the girl wandering. I have my kid to look after.

My GF's dreams:

Situation sketch: It is a dark grey day, it is during daytime not cold and hardly any light because of the thick cloud cover. Many houses are in ruins.

We as family of four, GF, me and our two sons of 9 and 7 (in her dream the kids aren't looking older then today) are selected to take shelter in an unknown house. Many people who see us entering the house (we litterally have to push people away to get to the house) are looking angry and jealous at us. We enter the house and notice the foul smell of people crammed together into a house without open windows for fresh air. We get a piece of space assigned to us where we can sleep. My GF notices a window and tries to open it to get some fresh air. People around her get angry at her and push her away from the window with comments like "don't do that, it is too dangerous.", "are you crazy?" and "No, don't do that". She returns to our spot and apologizes. The house is unknown to us but according to her knowledge it isn't far away from where we live today. But she couldn't say where because of the devestation around us.

She had dreams before and all have come true. Three years ago she dreamt of a baby being born without a face and with long blond hair. Ridiculous offcourse babies with long hair :-). One of her friends was pregnant but she has dark hair. Shortly after that her friend delivers a baby and yes it was a miscarriage, the skull wasn't fully grown and the nose and eyes weren't visible. She delivered her baby 2 days after she dyed her hair to bright blond.

She also has dreamt that our youngest son wil drown. In my turn I became beware of the ditch in my dream. That ditch is almost always dry. But with heavy rainfall as we have in our country mostly in late july and early august it could become full of water.

As you can see the dreams interlinked with eachother because of time and our youngest son. Besides this all it is still our gut feeling, even before the dreams, that something bad will happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join