It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the US become involved in the war between Taiwan and China?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The USA will do jack # when it comes to china because the bully dares not pick on someone its own size and before pointing out all the miss deads in China people would do better to look closer to home where the young can not afford a roof over their heads because the zionist bankers have us all paying $250,000 for a few meters of mud.

Who's land is it anyway.

I Forgot it belonged to native americans and dead men don't speak so lets speak about Pal-Pot, Starlin and hope no one is educated egnougth to know a few home truths.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

US arrogance like yours and the US war machine have been seen before

It was called the Roman Empire.

The US is currently having it's fun in the sun.
Nothing lasts

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by meathed
Only if the US wants their arse kicked will they be involved.
The US doesn't have enough soliders to go around.
Well Not anymore anyway unless they bring back the draft and the US government starts stealing peoples kids AGAIN.
What about all the soldiers freed up from Iraq?

There's no doubt that China has the ability to muster one of the largest armies in the world in terms of pure numbers of men, not only because their population is so large, but also because their male to female ratio favors men.

The US wouldn't try to pit man against man because they would lose in such a conflict due to China's larger numbers.

I think the US strategy would be to try to leverage technology, and not reply on headcount. But the US doesn't really want to fight China, since they are economic friends and trading partners.

But all China would need to do is sit back and wait for your economy to finish to collapse,Our Aussie dollars are worth more than yours, so that means in your terms that the world and OZ can buy more bullets than you yanks can buy at the moment.
Then after your economy collapses,( Like it is doing) and then after the panic sets in, after you turn on each other, then the world would move in , If they wanted to. But i really dont see them wanting to. Why would they? You have nothing they want. Nothing. Nothing.
Even though Charlie Sheen says it america, But guess what??? You AINT WINNING

edit on 13-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You can mod an xbox and MS would have no idea, just don't go on line. I cannot comment on Fighter jets. If I was China I would just go for your Nuclear power stations, that would pretty much cause the biggest hit, and not by fighter jets. Anyway it will never happen, they own all the money and will just buy it all out anyway.

Man kind has been doing enough war and it has not got us anywhere, it is a shame we didn't put the same effort into peace and good things, the world would have been fabulous. The only enemy we all have, is the gun toting Muslims. So don't go to war china as I will have to share the trench and die with you fellas, I don't want that fate for us all.

And if we were to win, we all know how bad the government treats its returned service men, I don't want to be one of those poor fellas.

edit on 13-4-2011 by marsend because: addition

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

Heck you made me laugh, I could have sworn you were describing Australia :-)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

But if the weapon is offline it dont work, It MUST be connected to the grid to work. I Plus the added bonus no one yet but our allies have a weapon that can reach us. If I were the US I'd nuke the left side of china and set the other side on fire. escape the radiation and find yourself flaming rubble then the radiation will get the survivors.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: eeeeee

edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: a

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

We don't have to worry about china, they are poisoning themselves anyways, but then again I guess so are we, but heck GE, Tepco and the Japanese Government have poisoned us all by the end of the day, so the earth and man might achieve peace sooner than we are all aware.

edit on 13-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

That treaty requires the US armed forces to directly engage the Chinese in the event they attack Taiwan. It wouldn't wipe out the U.S economy. It could save it. First of all the biggest problem the US has right now is Chinese Imports. That wouldn't happen anymore. Secondly war with losses in materials always jump starts an economy. We just haven't had the losses in Iraq and Afghanistan.

With that being said. We should have never signed that treaty. I have no wish to see us in any other wars. I would like to see the US remove all taxes on Gas in the US and pull all aid and troops from the middle east. We wouldn't need middle east and their oil if we didn't tax it so much. Than I would ban all the garbage China imports they sell to the American people. And then once again American's could make their own quality products.Plus that would stop Chinese growth. If we went to war with China we would knock them back into the stone age and they wouldn't have an over population problem any longer. Study the Korean War. Communist Country's always claim to be on par to western military countries in technology. Tell that to the republican guard Iraqi Tank divisions that are smoldering wreaks in the desert They are 20 years behind at least. We are using weapons that we designed in 70's. Because they are still the most advanced in the world. Don't think for a second that we don't have weapons that would blow all of our minds. We just haven't needed to use them. I'm sure half of the UFO sightings have been new us military equipment being tested or trained on..
edit on 4/18/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

NORAD has it's own independent grid and it is EMP proof. Hell most new cars are. They have to be or the amount of different frequency's each newer car sends out would disrupt a lot of different things. (A Mercedes Benz mechanic told me about the cars.) They COULD update our Grid to be unaffected but it seems nobody's worried about it other than me.

Think about how easy it is to protect your laptop. A metal box to put it in. Wrap it in insulation and then wrap it in foil. Two layers of that. Put it in the box and it's EMP proof. It wouldn't be hard to upgrade our grid and it's a sin they haven't done it.
edit on 4/18/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

China hitting any target in the US would take an act of God. You obviously know nothing about our current Air force and Navy capabilities. That "Stealth Jet" according to Jane's the #1 Military consulting company for the past 50 years was purchased off of the Russian's and is just a shell. it's an advanced fourth generation Jet that is still 5 years out of production. They don't have the composites required to make it invisible. Did you see the Aegis Class Cruiser track and blow that falling satellite out of the Sky? They had a window of 2 feet to hit it exactly were the fuel was stored so there was no contamination. They hit a bull's eye in space! Think about that... Our F22's have the radar signature of a large bird. If a china man farts at one of their air force bases we know about it. We would know when each one took off. even if they had 10 stealth fighters. They have one and it barely flies. So keep dreaming. The US is not at threat from any country in today's world. Now the peaceful Islamic nut job's that's another story.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think We would leave Taiwan blowing in the wind. If they threatened South Korea or Japan,We would get involved

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
China just set sail an aircraft carrier totally back engineered from American technology.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I know Israel sold China a radar defense system that the US gave them

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TennesseeFan

Interesting.

Have you got any more details about that, like maybe a link to a story about it?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
General MacArthur was right in wanting to take on China back in the 50's. We SHOULD have done it then.

It's just a matter of time now, IMO.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I really don't think so. Where's the oil? That's where U.S. gets involved.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Guys - the main source is from December 2008. Any ideas whether there's actually been any talk of this in more recent times?

ETA - sorry, I see form the second link that Taiwan are still jittery even now.

Info I came across yesterday, from 2003:

A seminar held by the Director of the Boston House of Theosophy, Bill Lambert - held in 1991.

In it, the specifics of a 'Game-Closing Move' were hinted at, in regards the way in which the NWO will assume control of the world.

A Chinese invasion of Taiwan is specific. On first reading about this 'illuminati' conspiracy I thought - "M'eh - China and Taiwan aren't going to war any time soon, so the guy's info must be suspect.

Then today, literally the day after reading that, I come across this thread. Interesting stuff. Didn't realise they were at war? Will be checking into this further.

Cheers - S&F.

NB - here's a bit of info from the source site. I disagree with much of the author's spiritual point of view, and if you don't have time for Christian rhetoric you might struggle with the bulk of his written material (it's not all bad, honest, but there's some cringeworthy comments about technology being the work of the Devil... And yes, I am a Christian; though not a fundamentalist, I am an Evangelical/ Charismatic.) The article is from 2003, but he's been writing about it since 1993 at least. A lot of his info is very interesting, though much is impossible to confirm or deny - in addition, much of what you take from it depends on your outlook regarding matters of supernatural phenomena/ spirituality/ God. Open-mindedness is all that anyone can ask for. So long as your brain doesn't fall out in the process.

Taiwan Always Was The Third War Planned

For almost 10 years now, Cutting Edge has taught that this planned World War III that will produce Antichrist will be a three-war affair.

a. Middle East Conflagration -- Iraq to be the trigger

b. North Korea attacking the South, provoking a "hair-raising nuclear confrontation". China may well back North Korea, threatening the U.S. with a nuclear attack should we come to South Korea's defense.

c. China will invade Taiwan, thus cashing in on the 1952 Illuminati promise, while America is fully committed elsewhere.

Now, the news is suddenly filled with news stories concerning all three of these planned areas of all-out war. It seems that all things are drawing closer to completion, does it not? As we have said before, this confrontation is really and truly about much more than just Iraq. Our attack on Iraq is planned to be just the trigger to explode the entire Middle East -- including Pakistan and India -- then the Korean Peninsula, and then Taiwan.

edit on 23-4-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification; corrections

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not being au fait with international diplomatic developments in general terms, I don't yet know how the America-China-N.Korea relationship used to be, but I am starting to connect the three in regards to convening the initiating conflict of World War 3. Much as Germany's invasion of Poland pretty much initiated the Second World War, any aggression between two of those three (or four including Taiwan) could well become the spark that lights the blue touch-paper. If America were drawn into such a conflict, there's a chance that culturally sympathetic Russia would take decisive action against the US, being as they are - generally a bit annoyed with the foreign 'policies' of the USA.

Here's a little comment which sums up the potential for this conflict to escalate; and provides a reason for possible degradations in the relationship between America and China.

NB - On reading this, bear in mind the current talk about China's currency taking over as the lead international currency in the face of a weakening Dollar... Such little changes can incrementally increase international tensions over the course of several years.

China has not removed more than 1,000 short-range and mid-range missiles aimed at Taiwan, Ma said. He said the island still wanted to buy F-16 fighter jets from the United States to upgrade its military.

There are a few more reasons I'm sure, which if combined with the above (both the quote and the currency issue) could add fuel to the fires of any global conflict episodes. (eg North Korea aggression against S. Korea & the US - China is obviouusly allied to N. Korea).. These things could turn nasty, with massive global ramifications.

Any American tactical action against China would have to be full on, considering the scale of China's defence measures. Non-nuclear bombardment with high-tech alternatives to nukes would likely be the mutually suitable choice in the first place. Especially so if it is a staged, enabling war.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
reply to post by Arbitrageur

US will not help because he is too embarssed with his financial crisis, presidential events...and sure, cannot dispute with his friend, China, economic friend

I'm afraid you might be right. In the past the US swore to defend Taiwan, but now with obama
, I seriously doubt it. I mean if china tells obama to back off I'm sure he'll listen to them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join