It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO seen above Fukushima in Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
the video in this link is better quality you can do full screen. www.tagesschau.de...

I think its snow on top of the hills/mountains, you can see the whole background is moving the white blob is on the ground not moving.

In the video the object is clearly moving faster then the scenery.

Although I'm not saying it's a UFO.
edit on 13/4/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
this one is strange, either a train, a blimp or a ufo... But this is just a short shot, and many more had to be made, and a longer version, maybe we could look it up!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Why was this moved to the hoax forum? I haven't seen anyone provide any evidence that's what this video is, only speculation on what it could be.

Agreed - it's been buried darn quick, in discussion and on youtube .Hmm
The object is definitely not stationary anyhow - it's moving in relation to a distant hillside feature and I'd suspect that the area is pretty much a radioactive exclusion zone ruling out any train/truck theories imo.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

I think it's a train:

edit on 4/13/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Three car train shot with a very long lens. Interesting that they showed that in the German newscast. Actually Japan is very efficient with its energy resources, lots of public transportation etc. If the world ever does run out of fossil fuel resources Japan would be the winner..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Probably some kind of man made device to check on the radiation levels. It almost looks balloon like. I know the high flying drone's were used.
see link here on the drones:
online.wsj.com...

I don't think this video shows anything "Alien" but who knows right? I would still think it is man made with what we got.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

I want to amend my original response anyway...

In the other thread that is identical to this one, someone pointed out the the camera itself was moving (you can see it moving relative to the shoreline in the foreground), so that motion, plus the focal-length issues cause by the telephoto lens (the camera is shooting from very far -- 30 km -- away), makes me think the white object is stationary, and the apparent motion is caused by the camera. The object could be a large building or a natural feature.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It is simply a train in the background.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh, is this really a hoax?

It can be a train or not - this I cannot say for sure. However regarding the circumstances that many squaremiles were evacuated train traffic is likely to have stopped already. The argument with the bus must be joke though.
Also I can't believe that these are the mountain tops from behind. And... I don't get why some people want to "see" a rotating disc shape either. I can't see that.

What I can see or interprete here is, that the object has a cylindrical shape. Now I really wonder why in this topic no one mentioned what was witnessed years ago from people of the disclosure project: sightings of cigar shaped UFOs with more than 140m length. Can it apply to this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join