It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Video showing how it works

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
did you even watch the video?
It isn't about predictions.

What does it have to do with this Michael guy, and why do people who refer to him seem to act almost as if he is some sort of a god?

I watched the video, and didn't see the name Michelle.

Mitchell is not the name on the youtube user account. What is the actual purpose of posting this with Mathew's name attached to the title?

I'm sorry, Maurice who?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ok. I have noticed a couple of things here, that I am finding extremely amusing.

1st, we have this.

If this is true. download and spread.
UUmmm..Ok.
Prove it is true, and then I may ponder whether or not spreading seems like a good idea.

Originally posted by Nobama
It is strange, but you know how the mods can be sometimes /b/ro, but I dont think it's government controlled what brought you to that conclusion?

I've been on that site for almost 5 years. Because of what the old Anons did back then, it brought attention to the chans. I never seen a post be deleted on /b/ that fast. The only time posts were deleted like that was when Boxxy threads were popping everywhere. Moot was once cited and had an agreement with the fbi to help monitor the site and get IP adresses from pedofiles to track down the old anons.
Because of this, I think the video is legit.

What is this cryptic code talk all about?

/b/ /b/ro, /Q/[]u--*AC==K
Is this another ATS riddle game?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Nobama

why is coombes name in the thread title then?

what am i missing here

he posted it a few hours ago. Youtube keeps deleting his videos. Ive been watching his wall since march 11th.

Ok. I have noticed a couple of things here, that I am finding extremely amusing.

1st, we have this.

If this is true. download and spread.
UUmmm..Ok.
Prove it is true, and then I may ponder whether or not spreading seems like a good idea.

Originally posted by Nobama
It is strange, but you know how the mods can be sometimes /b/ro, but I dont think it's government controlled what brought you to that conclusion?

I've been on that site for almost 5 years. Because of what the old Anons did back then, it brought attention to the chans. I never seen a post be deleted on /b/ that fast. The only time posts were deleted like that was when Boxxy threads were popping everywhere. Moot was once cited and had an agreement with the fbi to help monitor the site and get IP adresses from pedofiles to track down the old anons.
Because of this, I think the video is legit.

*sighs* /b/ is the forum in the chans. not really a code... it's how we talk sometimes. Nothing to be alarmed about...
edit on 13-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

*sighs* /b/ is the forum in the chans. not really a code... it's how we talk sometimes. Nothing to be alarmed about...

I wasn't alarmed, but this isn't Jackie Chans Forum, and my Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring has not yet arrived in the mail. Call it what you want, but it is not a code that I am familiar with, thus making it cryptic.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

thanks for addressing that. not being rude but your opening thread could be a little clearer.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You can't just disregard the possibility that being on the "Ring of Fire" is a good excuse to fool people however. Yes it's on a very unstable part of the Earth, but there's no denying that they are always inventing new ways to kill or disable - moving away from the 'dark ages of bullets' to technologies possibly like this one. It's just not safe to rule it out.

As for this Morris person: he seems like an attention whore (or con artist) that may have some inside info (and nothing more - no "prophecy", no "prediction"), in which case he should just spill the beans completely or gtfo, not leave people waiting in anticipation. Either way I'm not buying it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Maybe I made the mistake on writing his name as a credible source, however. the fact is, I have been feeling headaches as if something has been trying to invade my brain. meditation has helped counter this, but it seems to be something that is occurring all the time.

I just find it odd that people havent reacted to what the federal reserve did, it's as if they have been brainwashed. when i posted this here it was because it IS a possibility that this video explains exactly what HAARP does.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
if you can control how the mind works...which this video seems to imply,
you can throw a person into an alternate (although fictitious world) reality of your choosing.....
matter of fact, I am home from work today because well, I had something kind of like this happen yesterday...
felt so off on my way to work, I drove much slower than I usuallly do to get there. and well, it seemed like I had printed about twenty banners, that time had stopped, kept looking at the clock, and no time was passing, and the danged banners were just replacing themselves on the table as I printed them. the banners didn't look that bad as I was printing them, ya I caught a few problems and corrected them, but well, after I printed them I ended up doing the job that comes after the printing and had to look through those banners...and all I can say is that they looked like crap!!
I know I don't feel good, but man, I don't trust my perception!! so, I stayed home today!!
not saying that it was haarp, probably just ain't feeling good. but, I do think there is something to what I have said before, that if something, some one understands enough as to how the brain works, the chemical processes, ect, well, they can turn your reality into whatever they want it to be....
think I've been at the recieving end of it a few times in my life!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Removed post to insert in the OP. because of discovery and connection made

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

second video is very interesting but I don't think thats a Haarp thing. its pretty disturbing. and fascinating. Fox news has been covering this too which makes it even weirder. I thought they would avoid something like this.

anyone seen the film poontypool? if not , go and watch it. you won't be disappointed.
edit on 13-4-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Which seems easier to believe:

HAARP - a highly experimental "weapon" is used to created cataclysmic destruction all around the world and is in control of the (insert favorite mystery group here) in order to bring about (insert favorite doomsday topic here).

or

Earthquakes and Tsunamis happen naturally. Nut jobs sometimes get lucky and quess when something is going to happen. If I guess everyday that there will be a bad earthquake....sooner or later I will be right.

I'll take door number 2 Bob.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I thought the second video about turning off parts of the brain and the reporters speaking gibberish was interesting. Could be they are just another pretty blonde. :p Anyway my thought on the whole HAARP thing is this... banana's jump on squirrels mum mum booga bibbish ga ga boing... sorry, I seem to have got tongue tied there...

edit on 13-4-2011 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: Added video

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I do speaking and, unless those reporters are rookies, the news clips are a little strange. It's normal for some Freudian slips now and then, but that is plain old gibberish.

I burst into laughter watching that. Standard protocol when speaking like that is to stop yourself, reread your line and present the rest of your message in a controlled manner. This was just weird. The three of them just kept going like they didn't catch the first slip.

Not saying it has anything to do with HAARP though.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Before I watch the video, does it show how HAARP causes Earthquakes? Hurricanes? Moves the Jet Stream? Boils the Kettle? Or something else?

Just asking

And can someone post the relevant papers supporting the video. I much prefer to read stuff. It's easier

edit on 13-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Funny thing, Mitchell never actually made a video. The "videos" he posted are actually old deleted paranormal videos. Youtube isn't deleting them, he just wants you to think that so it makes him and his "secret government information" look important/real. I posted this in that same facebook thread on his wall, after another person had posted about it, he removed me from his friends list as well as the comment. Mitchell is a fraud man.

A link to one of his "videos":
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join