It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Video showing how it works

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If this is true. download and review just in case.

edit on 13-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

This one shows how the wave effects the wave it shows

I want you to notice something. Look at the newsreporter. Notice how she started speaking giberish the moment she mentioned Lawsuit against OBAMA .

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Don`t worry they`ll stop hitting them once they`ve made the Wako clock tower fall

Did this guys prediction get moved to [HOAX] yet, or are we still waiting for him to turn over the right Illuminati card on FB

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnonymousLurker
Don`t worry they`ll stop hitting them once they`ve made the Wako clock tower fall

Did this guys prediction get moved to [HOAX] yet, or are we still waiting for him to turn over the right Illuminati card on FB

did you even watch the video?

It isn't about predictions.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I did, it doesn't tell you anything other than what has been said 1000 times before. As for Mitchel Coombes, he's a fraud..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

I did, it doesn't tell you anything other than what has been said 1000 times before. As for Mitchel Coombes, he's a fraud..

I just found it odd that I posted the video in 4chan and it got deleted 2 seconds later. I am sorry. I know the gov are somewhat in control of that site aswell. The fact that it got deleted rather quickly makes me suspicious.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

It is strange, but you know how the mods can be sometimes /b/ro, but I dont think it's government controlled what brought you to that conclusion?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
did you even watch the video?
It isn't about predictions.

What does it have to do with this Michael guy, and why do people who refer to him seem to act almost as if he is some sort of a god?

I watched the video, and didn't see the name Michelle.

Mitchell is not the name on the youtube user account. What is the actual purpose of posting this with Mathew's name attached to the title?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Are we really becoming so stupid to the point where we've forgotten all about plate tectonics?

HAARP may not even be a cause of these earthquakes!

Look at Japan: Ring of Fire and we've had a lot of solar/electromagnetic activity this year.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I am very confused?

There was a thread that Mitchell Coombes changed his facebook pic before the japan earthquake. I have seen no proof of this. Somebody is claiming he will do it before the next big Japan earthquake. It has also been shown that you can alter the time you update your pic which makes a mockery of the whole thing.

Now there is this thread which states 'Mitchell Coombes releases Haarp video' ? I was expecting something with this guy explaining Harrp secrets or something? Instead we get a video of clips and soundbytes that is completely meaningless and ridiculous. I also see no mention of Mitchell Coombes anywhere? All i can guess is that this is is youtube channel?

With the 2 threads popping up here over the last few days with his name this just looks like a poorly executed marketing campaign for this guy Coombes.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Well yes that would be the real explanation for all these Earthquakes, but cant we have a little fun?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

It's not his youtube channel, it belongs to some old crazy nut..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It is strange, but you know how the mods can be sometimes /b/ro, but I dont think it's government controlled what brought you to that conclusion?

I've been on that site for almost 5 years. Because of what the old Anons did back then, it brought attention to the chans. I never seen a post be deleted on /b/ that fast. The only time posts were deleted like that was when Boxxy threads were popping everywhere. Moot was once cited and had an agreement with the fbi to help monitor the site and get IP adresses from pedofiles to track down the old anons.

Because of this, I think the video is legit.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
oh my goodness i have been telling a few people in my country(south africa) about HAARP but sadly alot of people think i lost my brains,is haarp capable of tsunamis,acid rains,etc???
havent watched the video yet

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Are we really becoming so stupid to the point where we've forgotten all about plate tectonics?

HAARP may not even be a cause of these earthquakes!

Look at Japan: Ring of Fire and we've had a lot of solar/electromagnetic activity this year.

I am aware of that, but I posted this here just in case. Just ask, what if this is true? there is still a chance it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Maybe so, but you would think big brother Google would take it down aswell, And come to think of it I do remember hearing about the FBI agreement, sucks to know the internet hate machine is thrown around like nothing nowadays.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

why is coombes name in the thread title then?

what am i missing here

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

why is coombes name in the thread title then?

what am i missing here

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Maybe so, but you would think big brother Google would take it down aswell, And come to think of it I do remember hearing about the FBI agreement, sucks to know the internet hate machine is thrown around like nothing nowadays.

So we agree because of this fact, there is a chance they are in control?

Do me a favor, try posting this in /b/ and see for yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

your guess is as good as mine, maybe he was the person who released it first and this guy included it in his channel? I don't know, honestly that Coombes fellow is just having a good laugh.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I'm gonna attempt it right now will return with results.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join