It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp Caused Japans quake. And here's why Phil Schneider whistle blower knew the truth and died for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by prodomino
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Took it right out of my post, it's irrelevant what i think now because it's just what I think.

Oh I see you removed those bits from your post. A pity, those were the interesting bits.

I would still like to know what a pulse wave is, and why they must or must not be accompanied by naturally occurring quakes.

www.sfu.ca...

In electronics, the pulse is a rectangular DIRECT CURRENT voltage SIGNAL produced by a pulse GENERATOR. Its form could be described as an on-off voltage, where the 'on' voltage has a duration of t1 and is repeated after an interval of t2, during which the voltage drops to the 'off' level. Pulses can be used to control a SWITCH. Compare: RECTIFICATION. they are also measured in earth quakes.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

A pulse wave or pulse train is a kind of non-sinusoidal waveform that is similar to a square wave, but does not have the symmetrical shape associated with a perfect square wave. It is a term common to synthesizer programming, and is a typical waveform available on many synths. The exact shape of the wave is determined by the duty cycle of the oscillator. In many synthesizers, the duty cycle can be modulated (sometimes called pulse-width modulation) for a more dynamic timbre. The pulse wave is also known as the rectangular wave, the periodic version of the rectangular function.

I did a quick search to see if Earthquakes caused them, and returned nothing, maybe someone knows more about these pulse waves? Not really a big deal though, since OP edited to exclude them in his post.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Edit again - Sorry i just realised that image was from 2010.... doh

I'll edit again and remove that stuff about the floods.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Our weather has been really strange this year.... last year we had heat waves for 2 weeks straight and normally summer is always hot and humid but this year was strange... very cool compared to previous years and then of course the floods and cyclones that hit QLD and the floods that hit Melbourne (my home town) - here are the floods we had in Feb, like i said i have never seen floods in the CBD and outer metro areas of Melbourne.

Courtesy: TheAge.com.au

Floods cause traffic chaos

Maris Beck and Adam Carey
February 4, 2011

Melbourne's wet weekend has begun.

Public transport across Melbourne has been thrown into chaos as flash flooding hits the city.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cd37d118db7.jpg[/atsimg]

Buses have replaced trains on several railway lines in the eastern suburbs, with the Sandringham line closed between South Yarra and Sandringham, the Belgrave line closed between Upper Ferntree Gully and Belgrave and the Alamein line closed between Camberwell and Alamein.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8089c2759de4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2305d3457640.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0d6b201e40e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1ff24f24808.jpg[/atsimg]

The Bureau of Meteorology senior forecaster, Richard Carlyon said north-eastern alpine areas would receive more than 150 millimetres of rain and large portions of the state would be 50 to 100 millimetres. Wind gusts had reached 131 kilometres last night in the city’s west.

There are major flood warnings for the Goulburn, Broken, Ovens, Kiewa and Mitta Mitta rivers in the north-east. The Werribee, Maribyrnong, Yarra, Dandenong and Bunyip rivers are all at moderate risk of flooding. The thunderstorms are part of cyclone Yasi and its predecessor, former cyclone Anthony.

The Calder Highway is closed near Mildura.

Could it be related to HAARP??

Untiull this year we were in the middle of 10+ drought, we had high level water restictions and the government spent 2 billion+ on a desalinisation plant to intake sea water into the damns, now this year it's all reversed. Two days ago we had massive rains that caused more minor flooding and we got our monthly average in one night!!

Strange year for weather

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Jesus, yeah it might have something to do with it. it could also be global warming ? You should do a search around google. see if anyone has information ?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Global warming... this year in Melbourne it's more like global cooling.

The BOM and news reports have been blaming it on La Niña

La Niña is a coupled ocean-atmosphere phenomenon that is the counterpart of El Niño as part of the broader El Niño-Southern Oscillation climate pattern. During a period of La Niña, the sea surface temperature across the equatorial Eastern Central Pacific Ocean will be lower than normal by 3–5 °C. In the United States, an episode of La Niña is defined as a period of at least 5 months of La Niña conditions. The name La Niña originates from Spanish, meaning "the girl," analogous to El Niño meaning "the boy."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df7722627060.gif[/atsimg]

I think it's crap, it's funny how they couldnt forecast or predict it last year......

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

If you have any interest in the whole global warming topic, have a look at this post;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the first link from Antarctic ice core samples over the past 500,000 years.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Lol i know, i find the weather stations to be completely incompetent when it comes to forecasting anything to do with weather.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

If you have any interest in the whole global warming topic, have a look at this post;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the first link from Antarctic ice core samples over the past 500,000 years.

Thanks for the link, i'll have a look!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Dont worry to much about the OP, just that first link - actually here it is here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db6a163c27ea.gif[/atsimg]

www.daviesand.com...

Sorry i better stop now, it's drifting off-topic from your OP.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

Dont worry to much about the OP, just that first link - actually here it is here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db6a163c27ea.gif[/atsimg]

www.daviesand.com...

Sorry i better stop now, it's drifting off-topic from the OP.

Eh, not really i honestly think we are the only ones that have read my post anyways lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Dont stress, i have found that people do read it but only lurk and dont bother to contribute. It's obvious you have put in effort to your post and i feel your pain. I have put in so much time to past post's, looking up sources, pasting in links and images and everything else and it will get hardly any praise or feedback and then someone comes along and puts something together in 2 minutes and gets 50+ flags....

I think it's all about timing and making sure you post at high traffic times for ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I think it has allot to do with peoples attention spans as well, people don't like to read. they are lazy bye nature. as am i lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
why when something terrible happens everyone jumps on the haarp bandwagon? the earth has been going through changes for millions of years, you gonna blame haarp for that too? Old mother earth is adjusting herself a bit, its not haarp, not the huge planet hidden behind the sun or a coment causing it, momma earth is just restless.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cjdust

This could be true, not ruling anything out. but it does make sense, if the Americans have such tools, they will use them, i mean they used a nuke on japan already didn't they ?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

The Kobe quake in his time had no pulse wave neither did the 1989 San Francisco quake. and it was caused bye HAARP

Okay I stopped right there, HAARP was Established in 1993..

And you know for a fact that HAARP was established in 1993? How do you know this for a fact. Did you read it somewhere, or are you directly involved in the HAARP project your self? Because if you read this somewhere, then I highly doubt that you know that HAARP was established in 93 for a fact. It could have been there for 10 years prior to them telling anyone about it until 93. Sorry to say, that if you weren't there, then really, you don't know for a fact. We can't take what the TPTB write today for face value anymore. All we can do is speculate on things that we know are proven through research. I wouldn't doubt one bit that HAARP has been online, and active for probably 30 plus years, think of all the other technology that has been kept from us till it was perfected so to speak. I have heard from interviews that our government has technology that is 20 years ahead of our time, and it slowly gets trickled down to the public eye after years of being kept secret.

<< 1   >>

join