It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp Caused Japans quake. And here's why Phil Schneider whistle blower knew the truth and died for

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Keep in mind none of this is actually fact, it's my spin on what might have taken place, and why the Americans would have used such a weapon against japan!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b588cb3c8fe2.jpg[/atsimg]

Phil Schneider in fact maintained that numerous previous attempts had been made on his life, including the removal of lug nuts from one of the front wheels of his automobile. He had stated publicly he was a marked man and did not expect to live long.

According to Phil Schneider Unbeknownst to allot of people, our government has an earthquake device: Schneider died Januarv 17, 1996, reportedly strangled by a catheter found wrapped around his neck. If Schneider was telling the truth, he obviously broke the code of imposed silence to which all major black-budget personnel are subjected. The penalty for that misstep is presumably termination. Now why he's a person of interest in this post is because unbeknownst to just about everyone, according to Schneider our government has an earthquake device: if what Schneider was saying was true. It could explain allot of what's going on today, HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes. This is not the case.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/346de5a7483e.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not going to get into HAARP to much because everyone knows about it, if you want more information go to the following links.

en.wikipedia.org... - HAARP Wiki
www.earthpulse.com... - Eathpulse Press
www.enterprisemission.com... - Richard Hoagland’s take on HAARP
www.netsense.net... - Intriguing information from Marc J. Seifer; a beautifully done web site

Officially, there is such an area of research devoted to man-made earthquakes. Geologists and seismologists agree that humans can induce earthquakes in five major ways: fluid injection into the Earth, fluid extraction from the Earth, mining or quarrying, nuclear testing and through the construction of dams and reservoirs. In fact, there are officially recorded instances of earthquakes caused by human activity. Geologists discovered that disposal of waste fluids by means of injecting them deep into the earth could trigger earthquakes after a series of earthquakes in the Denver area occurred from 1962-1965; the periods and amounts of injected waste coincided with the frequency and magnitude of earthquakes in the Denver area. The earthquakes were triggered because the liquid, which was injected under very high pressure, released stored strain energy in the rocks.

Weather modification technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) as part of the ("Star Wars") Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction.

While there is no evidence of the application of weather modification techniques in the case of the Earthquakes, it is important to understand that the US not only possesses the weather modification technologies, it has also confirmed its intent to use them.

Weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary... In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels.

Source: ( www.au.af.mil... )

Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised... [T]echniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm.

Source: (Zbigniew Brzezinski, Former National Security Adviser, Between Two Ages, Greenwood Publishing Group, 1992)

Now why would America attack japan, in my opinion the answer is simple.
Condensed from an article by Robert Green.

Economic espionage by foreign countries and firms against U.S. companies is a growing threat to national security, FBI Director Louis Freeh warned Congress and involves billions of dollars, thousands of jobs and the health of our national economy. He indicated that current FBI investigations reflect 23 countries engaged in economic espionage activities against the United States. Other witnesses told of incidents involving companies and individuals from Japan. It was estimated that U.S. businesses were losing $100 billion a year to foreign spying and that at least 51 countries had spies in the United States trying to steal economic information. In addition, a recent report by the General Accounting Office, the congressional investigational agency, said some U.S. allies were trying to steal American military technology. The increased access to electronic information on computers and the use by some countries of students studying in the United States as intelligence agents, as well as paying employees of U.S. companies to obtain economic secrets or proprietary information were cited as examples

The head of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee accused Japan of economic espionage, and said Washington should be "a lot tougher" on Tokyo in response. Sen. Arlen Specter told a defense writers' breakfast that

the Japanese don't exactly play by the rules. I think we ought to be a lot tougher on the Japanese... about what they're doing. I'm talking about economic espionage. I'm talking about their own practices.
His comments were made in response to an allegation the U.S. had bugged the Japanese during sensitive negotiations regarding access to Japan's auto market. Specter further stated that

I think when foreign governments engage in economic espionage, in corrupt practices, and we learn about it,

If you look at the history of American and japan relaxations it's very brutal
en.wikipedia.org...

It seems that there is mounting evidence in favor of HAARP in collaboration with other sites from Russia and China. Furthermore, just before an earthquake, the colors can be seen in the local clouds, and the holes can be seen in the clouds.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/659b9127c2e8.jpg[/atsimg]

The image below is a time-frequency spectrogram, which shows the frequency content of signals recorded by the HAARP Induction Magnetometer. This instrument, provided by the University of Tokyo, measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range of 0-5 Hz. The spectrogram images are produced by computing the PSD (power spectral density) of successive 102.4-second segments of timeseries data, and plotting these spectra as color/intensity slices along a 24-hour scale.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/492c74d78ad2.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 13-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

The Kobe quake in his time had no pulse wave neither did the 1989 San Francisco quake. and it was caused bye HAARP

Okay I stopped right there, HAARP was Established in 1993..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Officially, there is such an area of research devoted to man-made earthquakes. Geologists and seismologists agree that humans can induce earthquakes in five major ways: fluid injection into the Earth, fluid extraction from the Earth, mining or quarrying, nuclear testing and through the construction of dams and reservoirs. In fact, there are officially recorded instances of earthquakes caused by human activity. Geologists discovered that disposal of waste fluids by means of injecting them deep into the earth could trigger earthquakes after a series of earthquakes in the Denver area occurred from 1962-1965; the periods and amounts of injected waste coincided with the frequency and magnitude of earthquakes in the Denver area. The earthquakes were triggered because the liquid, which was injected under very high pressure, released stored strain energy in the rocks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Officially, there is such an area of research devoted to man-made earthquakes. Geologists and seismologists agree that humans can induce earthquakes in five major ways: fluid injection into the Earth, fluid extraction from the Earth, mining or quarrying, nuclear testing and through the construction of dams and reservoirs. In fact, there are officially recorded instances of earthquakes caused by human activity.

hmm so where does HAARP fall into place?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Please can you read the entire post then ask questions ? because they get answered. I was using those as examples of what could have been a man made quake years before. I worded it wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You just posted that quote, and it has nothing to do with the way HAARP works.
Sorry, but if you do ACTUAL research into HAARP (that means dont use those silly nutcase sites as references) then you will see how this Civilian based research center works...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

There you go boss, fixed the post JUST FOR YOU. now can you move on and flame some one else ?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

So if HAARP is so anticlimactically mundane, why all the conspiracy theories? HAARP is operated by MarshCreek, LLC, an Alaska Native Corporation under contract to the Office of Naval Research. Anytime the ONR or DARPA or the military have their hand in something, paranoid types tend to come out of the woodwork and blame anything they can imagine on it. So regardless of whether HAARP is in the atmospheric research business or the rubber duckie business, they were pretty much doomed to conspiracy charges from the beginning.

This guy puts it better than I can.

HAARP

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I didnt ask you to fix the post. I asked where does it fall into that quote you gave me? lol of course when someone starts questioning your beliefs the first thing to do is call them a troll or state their flaming you.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I'll have a look, thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Oh and dont get me wrong, I really wasn't attempting to flame or attack you ,I just want some facts. Hell if someone did supply me with true proof that they had the power to cause Earthquakes, I would be the first to burn the place down.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You imply that some quakes did not have pulse waves. So?

What is a pulse wave

Why must all naturally occurring quakes have pulse waves?

IF it was a HARP like device or some other type of man made method, why do you think those cannot produce pulse waves?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

I didnt ask you to fix the post. I asked where does it fall into that quote you gave me? lol of course when someone starts questioning your beliefs the first thing to do is call them a troll or state their flaming you.

I wasn't really calling you a troll and you're 100% right, it doesn't fall into what I'm trying to state in the post i removed it.

I'll have a look at, the skeptical side of haarp you could be correct, i could be correct. I just find it interesting how there are more people that believe HAARP is a weapon than people that don't. lots of data supporting it. but there is also lots of data supporting your side of the fence I respect where you are coming from it's good to ask questions and point out errors in my logic so i dont mislead people and spread disinformation

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Took it right out of my post, it's irrelevant what i think now because it's just what I think.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Flag for this. Not many people left on this site that think that way. It's more of a im right your wrong nowdays.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the post, ill be reading through it properly shortly but it seems interesting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/659b9127c2e8.jpg[/atsimg]

One question why are they targeting Australia

Is that why we have had such crazy weather this year, floods, cyclones.... no summer ( In Melbourne ) yet heatwaves on the West coast (Perth) ....

During summer we had 4 days in Melbourne over 30'c which considering i have lived all my life is very strange. Along with flooding in my local area when it should have been summer and we NEVER have floods here.

I was driving through waist deep water in Feburary... amazing sight to see and the only time i have ever been in the actual flooding.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Older image was using it as an example, you could be onto something though.I would have used data right off of the HAARP website but for some reason it has been taken down, not sure why. so i had to use data archived on my PC.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Took it right out of my post, it's irrelevant what i think now because it's just what I think.

Oh I see you removed those bits from your post. A pity, those were the interesting bits.

I would still like to know what a pulse wave is, and why they must or must not be accompanied by naturally occurring quakes.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yeah, that's basically how everyone works these days, when people can't see errors in there logic it's a big issue. thanks for the S&F.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Strange weather, I'd like to add here in GA it'll be windy and sunny one day, than the next day we get Thunderstorms that stretch from Florida to NY, than later that night the weather will drop to 30 degrees (even though its spring) This has been repeating for at least 2 weeks now. Could be anything I guess, but i've been living here for 13 years and never once has the weather done that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join