It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it be like if we achieved the ultimate goal??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The wars never existed and the human race worked as one since day one - what do you think would have happened to us?

If humans were to continuously develop without any hinderance - if we were to achieve the ulimate goal of creation and reproduction without restriction or any imbalance to stop our production - mastering every technology, doing everything on the nano scale, Mastering mass production on the nano scale, mastering resource management and working as a whole quickly because of our amazing combined intellect. If we were capable of achieving everything we can think of. What happens?

I believe if this happened if we reached our ultimate form and achieved our ultimate potential:
Eventually citys would reach such large sizes they would connect
we would build more further upward
We would build further outward from out countries until they connect.
The entire planet would be covered in our structures which would continue to grow out in to space
We would infest other planets and repeat the same system with our advanced technology altering planets to our requirements.
We would use an astrodial bodies resources to stretch across the universe moving astrodial body to astrodial body.
Eventually over billions of years we would have evolved in our own sence - as a new whole.
- try and imagine it - 1 huge life, or one huge shell to the organism - are we the cells that would the next level of life form a shell if you like made of life - sound familiar?

If other species achieved the same level of achievment, eventually these giant 'shells' would interact, whole areas of the shell would become self aware, or carry out specific functions - this giant structure would in a sence become alive. What if we master AI and it is the brains of this structure? It becomes self aware, but does not understand what we are in relation to it, besides a part of itself it has to protect.

What if the parts that make up our body - the atoms are the 'shells' of another life form - we are a reality within a reality. But still in the one reality - and everything just persepective - we have out limits to what we can see.

edit on 13-4-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is what i dream of 24/7 the past weeks. Its driving me crazy, that we are so far off living in the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Actually, I believe the world's antibiotic will kick in and scratch us off like fleas.
It's just a matter of when.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
and why not build under ground why do we have to go up. its an awesome concept you have brought up OP

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, I am sure some of you have different ideas and I would love to hear them.

To the poster who was talking about building under ground - I missed this off my list, infact when I was picturing it in my . i imagined the planet almost disappearing - as we would use just about every atom to branch outwards and inwards.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Shameless *Bump*
2nd

top topics

join