It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline The Planned World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The most powerful governments of the world seem to control everything. What we watch, eat, sold, and taught are just a few of the things that the governments and elitists of earth manipulate to work i their advantage.
Taxes and Power are just two of the motivators for the government to rule and control everyday aspects of our life's reality.

It has been speculated that Aliens saucers have landed and been hidden by the government, the WTC disaster has many individuals and groups alike claiming the powers of the world staged the event for sinister motives.

It could be possible that the first 2 world wars were initiated with the outcome predetermined to suit the ruling elite's goal of power, world domination, as well as everything that comes along with that.

If the governments have not dictated the events leading to World-Wars, then they have surely found that creating such a scenario would not be the hardest thing to do, given the right circumstances.

Could the governments of the world have already planned an upcoming World War, based on prior knowledge, to achieve a favorable outcome for the elite?

The following website has detailed the events that could foreshadow an upcoming World War III.

These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?
Both Biblical prophecy and the Illuminati plan state that Israel is the key. The Third World War is planned to begin when Israel goes to war against her Arab enemies. Then, and only then, will all the other elements begin to occur and they will do so in rapid succession. The plan is to have one disaster following another in such rapid succession that, before people can mentally and emotionally handle one disastrous news event, they will be hit with another. It is also accurate to say that until ALL of the elements for WW3 are in place, the plan will not commence.

While it would be naive to suggest a specific timeline for the events leading up to and including World War 3, we do know that the plans for World War 3 are well advanced, and our leaders involved in this secret plan are waiting only for the right signal before all-out war begins.

We are in the last stages of the preparation to so globalize the world that the Masonic New Age Christ (Antichrist) can appear to receive all the political and economic power of the world's rulers. This is the Illuminati plan and Biblical prophecy (Revelation 17:12-17).

In the words of Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script:

"Their script is now written, subject only to last-minute editing and stage-directions. The stage itself, albeit in darkness, is almost ready. Down in the pit, the subterranean orchestra is already tuning up. The last-minute, walk-on parts are even now being filled. Most of the main actors, one suspects, have already taken up their roles. Soon it will be time for them to come on stage, ready for the curtain to rise. The time for action will have come."

The source even goes into greater detail, while outlining things that may need to happen, or have already happened, to create the onset of World War III

Here is a brief look at the first parts of the detailed WWIII timeline:

Click here for the fully detailed World War III Timeline

Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats and welcome on stage the players of this Grand Play:

September 11, 1991 -

Could the final push to a World War II be upon us, with the end game being the creation of 'The New World Order', the same NWO spoken about by George Bush in 1991?

September 11, 2001 -- Eleven years to the day after President Bush's speech, the World Trade Center and the Pentagon are attacked.

September 13, 2001 -- Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz says the retaliation would be continued until the roots of terrorism are destroyed. 'These people try to hide. They won't be able to hide forever ... They think their harbors are safe, but they won't be safe forever ... it's not simply a matter of capturing people and holding them accountable, but removing the sanctuaries, removing the support systems, ending states who sponsor terrorism.'

October 11, 2001 -- Tom Brokaw announces the world now has formed into the New World Order.

October 26, 2001 -- President Bush signs legislation into law that gives Federal Government dictatorial powers and severely -- if not fatally -- erodes individual liberties and rights.

November 2001 -- January 2002 - Bush foreign policy and security advisers, including Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and Condoleeza Rice, say Saddam poses the greatest danger to the U.S. and should be the next target in the war on terrorism. Unnamed diplomatic and Pentagon sources say through press reports that the CIA and Defense Department are making plans for an Iraqi military campaign. The president remarks that Saddam will "find out" the consequences of refusing to allow United Nations weapons inspectors to return to Iraq. [Sources: Washington Times, USA Today, New York Times and the Observer (U.K.)]

Dec. 5, 2001 -- Members of Congress John McCain, Richard Shelby, Jesse Helms, Henry Hyde, Harold Ford Jr., Joseph Lieberman, Trent Lott, Benjamin Gilman, and Sam Brownback send President Bush a letter urging military action against Iraq.

January 29, 2002 -- Bush, in his State of the Union Address, lists Iraq, Iran and North Korea as constituting an 'axis of evil, arming to threaten the peace of the world. By seeking weapons of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger'.

February 2002 -- Vice President Dick Cheney prepares to visit the Middle Eastern nations of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey, and Kuwait, all of which border Iraq. On Cheney's trip Bush remarks, "There's nothing like looking somebody in the eye and letting them know that when we say we're going to fight terror, we mean it." Also in February on a trip to Japan, Bush reportedly tells the Japanese prime minister "We'll attack Iraq. We'll do it definitely."[Sources: The Guardian (U.K.), Kyodo News]

March 11-13, 2002 -- As Cheney travels on his Middle East trip, the leaders of Turkey and Jordan, two scheduled stops on the vice president's travel agenda, warn a U.S. attack on Iraq could destabilize the region. Cheney first arrives in London, where British Prime Minister Tony Blair pledges support for expanding America's war against terrorism to other nations. Jordan's King Abdullah meets with Cheney and states publicly that he does not support a U.S. strike against Iraq. [Source: Washington Post]

March 14, 2002 -- President Bush gives his first press conference since 9-11 and says, "all options are on the table," including nuclear weapons, to confront states that threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Hussein "is a problem, and we're going to deal with him." [Source: Washington Post]

May 24, 2002 -- The six members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who are the highest ranking members of the U.S. armed forces, publicly criticize the president's desire for a swift strike against Iraq. The military commanders express fears that an early invasion would result in many American casualties, and that a cornered Saddam Hussein would not hesitate to use biological or chemical weapons. [Source: London Telegraph]

July 9, 2002 -- Bush tells reporters, "It is the stated policy of this government to have a regime change [in Iraq], and we'll use all the tools at our disposal to do so." [Source: Associated Press]

July - September 2002 -- On numerous occasions, former U.N. Iraqi weapons inspector Scott Ritter criticizes the Bush Administration for its Iraq policy. Ritter maintains that Saddam's military capability is negligible and Bush wants to invade Iraq for political purposes. [Sources: CNN, Washington Post, New York Times]

Aug. 18, 2002 -- Richard Perle is quoted in a Washington Post story by political reporter Dana Milbank headlined, "White House Push for Iraqi Strike Is on Hold." The subhead reads, "Waiting to Make Case for Action Allows Invasion Opponents to Dominate Debate." Perle says, "Timing is everything when you do this. If you launched [a public campaign] too far in advance and nothing followed, that would raise questions and fuel a debate that would not be helpful to the administration...If you join the debate now, but don't act for months, you pay a worse price."

Sept. 8, 2002 -- The United Kingdom's Independent reports "more than 100 U.S. and British aircraft attacked Iraqi air installations last week in the biggest raid for more than three years." [Source: The Independent (U.K.)]

September 12, 2002 -- Bush tells UN that Iraq is a "grave and gathering danger" and that the US "will not allow any terrorist or tyrant to threaten civilisation with weapons of mass murder".

Sept. 13, 2002 -- Reps. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., and Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, declare Saddam's efforts to amass weapons of mass destruction pose no immediate threat to the U.S., and Bush' real motive for a military strike is to make a grab for Iraqi oil. "Oil is a factor. How much [of a factor] is any body's guess, but to discount it as a factor is, I think, misleading," said Kucinich. "It's not a conspiracy theory to bring it in because, after all, it is the second largest oil supply in the world." [Source: CNN]

Sept. 16, 2002 -- Nelson Mandela increases his verbal offensive against the Bush Administration hawks. "What right has Bush to say that Iraq's offer is not genuine?" asked Mandela. "We must condemn that very strongly. No country, however strong, is entitled to comment adversely in the way the U.S. has done. They think they're the only power in the world. They're not and they're following a dangerous policy. One country wants to bully the world." [Source: BBC]

Sept. 19, 2002 -- President Bush submits a draft of a congressional resolution authorizing him to take military action against Iraq. Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D., predicts Congress will vote on the resolution before November elections. The draft resolution says, "The president is authorized to use all means that he determines to be appropriate, including force, in order to enforce the United Nations Security Council resolutions [pertaining to Iraq], defend the national security interests of the United States against the threat posed by Iraq, and restore international peace and security in the region." [Source: Washington Post]

Sept. 24, 2002 -- Tony Blair unveils a dossier of evidence on Saddam Hussein's possession of weapons of mass destruction. The dossier, based on British and U.S. intelligence, was criticized for not revealing convincing evidence pointing to the need for Saddam's immediate removal. [Source: Associated Press]

Sept. 27, 2002 -- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) announces that the Bush Administration cited a non-existent report said to be from 1998 on Iraq's supposed imminent nuclear capability. "There's never been a report like that issued from this agency," said Mark Gwozdecky, an IAEA spokesman. [Source: Washington Times]

Sept. 28, 2002 -- Up to 400,000 protesters march against war in Iraq in central London.

Oct. 1, 2002 (Time approximate 12:00 EDT) - In Vienna, Hans Blix, the head U.N. weapons inspector, announces a tentative agreement with Iraq to allow inspectors to return beginning in two weeks. Search protocols of Hussein's Presidential palaces remain unresolved. Source: Washington Post]

Oct. 1, 2002 (Time approximate 16:30 EDT) -- Within hours of the Blix announcement President Bush reacts negatively to the agreement reached between Iraq and weapons inspectors. "We're just not going to accept something that is weak," he said. Bush urges the U.N. to "put some calcium in the backbone" of an alternative resolution for dealing with Iraq. On an alternative congressional resolution drafted by Senators Biden and Lugar of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Bush says, "I don't want a resolution that ties my hands...What I won't accept is something that allows Saddam Hussein to continue to lie, deceive the world," Bush said. "I'm just not going to accept something that is weak. It's not worth it - the United Nations must show its backbone and we'll work with members of the Security Council to put a little calcium there, put some calcium in the backbone, so this organization is more likely to keep the peace as we go down the road." [Sources: Washington Post, Associated Press]

Next: Act I: Baghdad Invaded

That was just the prelude to this interesting read. I hope you guys will check this out and let me know what you think about any of this. Do you think it is possible, maybe it is complete bs, is it happening now, or has it already begun?

I think the events leading to a WWIII have already been set in motion, but can be stopped if something unforeseen comes into play. Such as a massive earthquake, but the elitist governments would not stop because of natural disaster, in fact, the catastrophic event may make it easier to invade certain areas of the world.
edit on 13-4-2011 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
hi that was a good read.

Of course all the wars were planned,il keep this brief to much detail otherwise.
Prior to ww1 u.s.a had good relations and trading with germany.Archduke ferdinand death was a farce (check his route that was taken on that fatefull day). So now you have these chain of effects (the dominoe effect),and the great war begins.USA sits back and watches the play unfold waiting to see which side they would take...eventualy usa gets annoyed because the war has come to a dead still and the play is not happening as quick as it should so to speed things usa sends out a cruise ship with americans and what not aboard and secretly stashes ammunition on the ship (the lusitania). Ask yourself this why would the commander of a submarine torpedo a ship,because he was informed that it was carrying ammo and that was proven few years ago.The geneva convention was already well written before america decided whose side it was on.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is a good thread and I somewhat agree with
this article.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi great what you have posted. It's a massive post for absorption first thing in the morning in tiny UKland however I think your WW3 is well bubbling along the surface trying to raise its ugly little face.

I haven't watched much news on the Middle East recently and stopped at the Saudi's sending their troops to Bahrain then inviting Pakistani ones to maintain order amongst those, not their own relativesof course, in their own country.

I see small odd background things going on that link together such as:

a desire to grab the guns from the public as a form of disarming the enemy within.

The Internet being switched off gives a good idea of whether it can be got back up by the public and how groups would ultimately get around its temporary loss.

The taking of cash out of the system is one of a group of ultimate weapons aimed at controlling the public.

Food is getting shorter and costlier and its not just the crops we know the weather has influenced and all the lines these crops produce, its pretty much across the board. I believe my purse when it comes to governmental statistics, not official twoddling porkie-pies

A deliberate weakening of the stability of the middle and lower classes which will cause the government to crackdown hard and look half legitimate in their concern.

I think it started initially when governments realised that their education systems were lifting the ordinary people into more powerful positions and increasing the understanding of the public as to what was going on . If you look at the standard of the education in schools today its tumbled. Now with the help of the anti public media and their massive influence on our lives suddenlhy there is an emphasis on entertainment not learning as so many kids and parents see things like dancing as a better career than medicine, engineering etc.

If you look at the world stage, we are hearing India cooperating with China on space. Great one thinks initially, brilliant brains forging the way to the stars but should we be thinking, is this actually about weaponry placed on satelites which, even if they can't withstand a magnetic pulse weapon can still be forced to tumble to the earth and detonate. There are lots of other examples I merely used this one (I admire both China and India).

The biggest thing that bothers me is the way our politicians are acting today. Cameron, has morphed from babyface luvvie to hard-nosed, souless politician whose done a Tony Blair into Libya whilst cutting services we the public paid our taxes for. So what who runs Libya, they will still sell their oil. What the hell is Afganistan about and again, who cares about the Taliban. Has anyone seen Obama Bin Laden in the flesh - slip quite deliberate -.

Its the men who control the money who can rape politicians's power and act through the facade of government that run the world and need to be exposed because they were involved in the initiation of 2 World Wars and benefitted from them without so much as a scratch!.

You can fool me once, you may find a new way to fool me a second time but I won't let you do it a third time.

I just feel our only peaceful defence against them is some form of non-cooperation to bring them down. I'd rather face a short-term financial chaos to break and destroy their stranglehold over the world, than leave them where they are doing what they are doing to us all into the future.

Its well time they were punished, isn't it treason to supply finance for arms and weaponry to a country your own government has declared war on, because you know they will be used to kill and main your own countryfolk. It shows a psychotic hatred of humanity and immunity to its suffering that's less than human. Does anyone want that in our midst?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Does this mean WW3 is happening right now?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Does this mean WW3 is happening right now?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies, sorry I haven't commented sooner, had a very insane day -work, which is a blessing! I never thought I would say that, but I suppose it is what the government wants us to feel, that just being able to go to work and earn a living is a blessing - nevermind the dream of being able to prosper, staying middle class or lower middle class should be seen as a privilige for those willing to work. Where the ambition you have doesn't mean much unless you know the right people or have a good, solid financial support in place when you begin (a wealthy family backing)

Anyway, that is for a different thread.

Yes, I believe it is possible that WWIII could be underway as we talk about this.

It is possible that the events that will be portrayed as the start of WWIII in history books has already begun.

I wonder how much the cold war had to do with the current world affairs when it comes to military actions. Not so much what the cold war was about, but what the governments of the world learned about quiet wars?

I know it wasn't kept 100% quiet when the bombing began on Lybia, but it was definitely slid in right under our noses, while everyone was focused on the natural disaster in Japan and the global status of Mother Nature.

Possibly there are many more events that have taken place that, at any other time, would have been viewed as major events in diplomatic standing. But, because it was initiated with proper timing, the general public failed to grasp the magnitude of the enets underway.

I wish that the timeline was updated with as much detail as the original link contains. Would be interesting to see what their views are on the latest chain of events.

I will do a bit of digging and see what I can add to the timeline.

If any of you believe you know something that has happened after the timeline that is linked ends, please, post it here and maybe we can draw some type of conclusion to where we are all really headed as a global community.

Thanks again for your replies!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Yes, I believe that when we look back on history WWIII will have started on March 19th, 2003

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I agree 100% and I believe that we shall soon see the Psalms83 war take place,where Israel defeats the Arab
countries that surround her,.which in turn sets up the Ezk38 war.
It seems that everything ,that is taking place is being used by the tptb and is setting in motion the next move.
We think things are moving fast now,but they will seem slow compared to the things that are to come.
Like the birth pains of a women,coming closer together and increasing with intensity.

As far as your last question,can it be stopped due to natural disaster,I don't think that that will stop it,
but in fact ,may create an opportunity for,..... let's say China to attack the US, if the said disaster is here.
edit on 14-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I agree with what everyone is saying about this. It is something to think about, the governments and elite corporate powers pulling the strings and having complete global unrest completely alters nearly every aspet of daily life, even though the general public does not see the effects on the news or reported in any other format as a global war.

The manipulation of the public psyche has evolved so much that the governments and other powers know exactly how to manipulate the population as a whole, without us being able to connect the dots on a grand scale, so that everyone realizes exactly what is happening.

I see it kind of like 'Six Degrees of SAeperation' but with the vents taking the place of the people in the scenario.

Example using the 6 degrees theory: You can be connected to anyone alive by the relationships you have formed throughout your life. So that a working class Joe can be connected to the president by the aquaintances they have made. It takes roughly 6 different connections to relate you to any given person on the planet.

I am not sure how accurate that is, but I have seen it worked out before and it is pretty interesting to say the least.

Six Degrees of Seperation Theory Video:

So, if you take the situations surrounding all the current military and diplomatic conflicts and run them through the '6 degrees' theory, you may find that they are all connected and have been issued to achieve a certain, world goal.

This could have all been placed together like this on purpose, to achieve a final objective. Some of the conflicts may have been brought into reality simply as a test, or information gathering experiment, so that the controllers will know how to better deploy their strategy for WWIII.

It makes a lot of sense, even though some of the conflicts and issues may seem completely unrelated, you may be able to connect them using the theory.

It is also possible that many of the current affairs we see could be - and probably are - orchestrated by a relatively small group of global alite, such as what you may find in the Bilderberger elitest group meetings

Bilderberg Group Video:

'The End Game' Full Length Movie/Documentary:

Any of you guys have any idea of some of the events that have happened in the last couple years that could be linked to the timeline of WWIII? The Timeline has not been updated since 2009 and I am curious to see what you guys and girls think may be some of the recent events that would link them to the timeline of WWIII.

edit on 14-4-2011 by esteay812 because: I Needed To Fix Broken Video Box

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
this thread almost brought tears to my eyes, everything HAS been put into a place, all they have to do is act...
I guess thats why i've been stocking up i guess

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by Davian

Yes, I believe that when we look back on history WWIII will have started on March 19th, 2003

Really? Pretty boring for a 'world war' if you ask me.

I don't think we're there yet, but we're definitely close.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Really? Pretty boring for a 'world war' if you ask me.

I don't think we're there yet, but we're definitely close.

If you live in the middle east or north Africa and friends and family are being killed you might see it differently.

Listen: World Wars do not just 'start' one day. There are always underlying complexities. For example the spanish civil war, invasion of ethiopia and Japan taking territories led to WW2. That started happening as early as 1931, but WW2 didn't 'officially' start until 1939.

The Illegal war in Iraq is going to be one of the reasons for tension leading up to WWIII.

Saudi Arabia's invasion of Bahrain will be seen as the Poland of WWIII, while the U.S. looks away, just like in WW2 Italy invaded Ethiopia (both partners of the League of Nations) and the League stood by and did nothing although it violated numerous laws.

The U.S. is currently buying and monitizing it's debt, and that is causing worldwide inflation, which is like an extra slap in the face to countries like Afghanistan as we take their oil and then hit them with skyrocketing prices. To us it may seem like a few more cents here and there but when people cannot eat they get angry. All they need is an enigmatic leader to channel it, and I'd be willing to bet all my silver that they are coming. We will be shocked by the level of hatred directed towards us as most continue to live in fairy land. They'll then yell, "they hate us for our freedom" when in all truth, they hate us for making them slaves and raping their land. But thats a different story (and is not always the case) so I digress.....

The BRICS have been slowly moving away from Anglo-American imperial actions, and are developing a counter weight to the dollar, which will will probably be timed with the dollars demise (China holds the cards on that). Each of thost countries (minus SA) are all very rapidly growing and they want their "peice of the pie", a pie that America mostly eats.

I hope I helped you understand somewhat, I have looked into these things a bunch. Even if Im wrong on the date, thats how things will look in hindsight.

Watching everything unfold is like seeing to trains going towards eachother: the closer they get, the more sickening the feeling is of impending doom, but you also can't look away.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

That does make sense, though it is hard to believe the USA is the only country with massive debts to other countries.

I know that China is now able to feed it's population, the first time they have been able to do such a thin in a long long time - if not all of recorded history.

I believe that with WWIII we will not see a conventional war, where one country declares on another or a group of countries declare on another.

I believe that the citizens of some of these countries will begin taking up arms and warring with any invading country, they will do this without ever serving a single day in their respective military machine.

So we will see civilians fighting and they will be hard to see, because of their domestic clothing, etc.

When a country invades another country and begins killing civilians, the ones who are fight and the ones who are not, other nations of the world will look at it as an overly agressive action. Killing civilians in their homeland is not a good thing for international diplomacy.

We are already seeing the civilians fighting in the middle east or atleast we are seeing troops dressed as civilians fighting.

This will not be the only thing that escalates the warring, but will be one of many factors that will put many countries at odds with each other.

This may follow the guidelines of initiating a WW set by the elite of the world. Just another card to be played in the game ofnew warfare.

There are so many different aspects to a war on this scale, but they are very likely to be related, much as I stated in an earlier post about the '6 degrees' theory.

I am sure we will see many things in hindsight and we will be kicking ourselves for not seeing the events as a manipulation tool for war. It is possible that the elitest rulers of the world tried to get WWIII underway sooner, or they wanted to define a point of onset to WWIII using a national tragedy/attack, such as the WTC attacks.

So, this brings me to wonder about all the gold and the strange situation surrounding gold.

What in the world are all these people doing with the gold they are buying? Ever other commercial on TV is either a drug commercial, or an advertisement for compaies buying gold.

What do they do with all this gold? Why has the push to buy gold from individuals skyrocketed in recent years?
Are they simply buying it to resale for a profit? Are they buying it, then selling it to a government operated company?

If the government ends up with the gold, what are they planning to do with it?

Maybe they are steering us into a WW and the collapse of the US Dollar and the currency of other government monetary systems.

A WW could definitely bring on the collapse of money. This collapse could bring about another form of money, an international note that may be backed with the current gold stocks, plus all the gold that has been purchased over the past decade.

Maybe they are buying the gold and starting a WW to systematically reduce the debt, or to get them government elite even more rich than they are.

The dollar bill collapses, the elite control the majority of gold. They could sell their gold to gain mass amounts of money in a new monetary system, keeping them on top of the power and money list.

This is just one angle that could account for motive of WWIII and the hoarding of gold supplies.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There is no planned world war 3. We are actually at our most peaceful in all of humanity history.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Light311

Can you please explain why think we are at our most peaceful stage in human histroy? Or are you simply trolling to get someone to notice you?

I can't believe that anyone could actually think that we as a planet are at our most peaceful time ever.

Is such a stretch to think that a WorldWar has begun right under your now. Just because the elite rulers and the mainstream media haven't come out and told you tha there is indeed a current WorlWar doesn't mean there isn't one.

It stands to reason that, with all the knowledge of war and population manipulation experince gained through previous wars, that the elite may not want you to realize there is a massive, ongoing war, until many years later.

It also seems to be fact that the general population isn't capable of identifying current affairs on a gloabal scale, until after they happen and the masses can use hind sight to evaluate the actions taken in the past.

The sayings 'You'll know better next time', 'Hind Sight is 20/20', 'I bet you want do that again, hope you learned your lesson', etc., stem from the ability of people being able to look into the past, gather pertinent information and make an educated guess on what had happened.

I believe the ongoing WorldWar will be recognized by the mases in the next decade or so, but only after we have been able to look into the past and study the wars and what is really going on.

Still can't believe you consider this time in human history to be the most peaceful time ever!!

I hope you can provide information that leads you to this opinion, I would love to see us at the most peaceful stage in our history and would like to also see it become more peaceful. If this is the most peaceful time in history, then I ak sure everyone else would hate to be alive in a different generation!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Actually, light311 is correct we are in the most peaceful time in history, but that does not mean that a planned world war is not planned. WWI and WWII were both planned. And trends can be broken as well.

lorenzlammens.com...

Anyway, in repose to your reply to me: Other nations have debt too but their not printing money like we are (except zimbabwae and look how that went).

It is truly amazing how history is so easily forgotten. The reason our country is here is because civilians stood up against tyranny, as one all together. As we have seen time and time again, when you're fighting in someone elses homeland, you leave them with no choice but to lash out as a civilian.

We are one False flag or even a true attack by Gaddaffi away from landing troops and actually being immersed in a war. The tipping point is within six months for sure. When things begin to move, they will do so very quickly. I believe they key is Syria, so I always keep an eye out for Syrian news. A us congressman has alread proposed a no fly zone for Syria so we may be on that path already.

The Governments of the world has generally had most of the gold, because it is what countries trade in. I have no doubt that a new world currency will be backed by either gold or Platinum. I say that because the elites are always twisting their plans around, and sneakily hoarding platinum and then using it to back a currency is right up their ally.

The question for me is: Will the dollar collapse and then the main stage of war begin? or vice versa? Only time will tell I suppose

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Actually, light311 is correct we are in the most peaceful time in history, but that does not mean that a planned world war is not planned. WWI and WWII were both planned. And trends can be broken as well.

Indeed. Hitler was a Rothschild. Hitler attacked Russia enslaving them to the war debts they would have to pay to the Rothschild bank, at the same time he invaded other countries and mercilessly demolished their governments to allow a new international government (the UN) to come in a few years later and take control. Another point is that Hitler had the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and Wall Street Bankers funding his campaign as he marched ever closer to conquering the planet.

Luckily people woke up and realized what was going on, and at least Hitler's forces were stalled, somewhat. I also do not believe Hitler committed suicide in the Fuhrerbunker, I believe the body they found was not his and was a body double, and Hitler continued to assist in pulling strings in international politics alongside the elite. Of course he is dead by now. Hitler also founded Israel.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It is still hard for me to believe that we are living in the most peaceful time ever.

The genocide occuring in a places around the world. The middle eastern wars, the mexican drug cartels, the list goes on and on of countries and factions that are warring right now.

I just can't grap the idea that we are now in the most peaceful time, world wide, that has ever been.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I strongly say yes. I am currently 18 years old and i think mostly in my thirties or late twenties there will be war.

The current state of Earth is terrible, billions of people will slowly die due to changing weather patterns - it does not have to be people living in third world countries, it will be from multiple places on Earth - as the amount of drinkable water reduces, the amount of resources decreases and the amount of food decreases. I don't know how most of the countries will look like but eventually there will be a single European Superstate. Mostly USA will not be superpower especially because US is likely to suffer heavy losses due to weather patterns. Also most countries of Asia will form an Asian superstate. I don't know what will happen with the Middle Eastern countries - Either they could join with the Asian or European Superstates or form an independent State. This is a rough estimate of what the world will look like. So either there will be an European Superpower or an Asian super power after the war. Also there will be an ice-age as the Earth's entire weather system collapses.

Also finally there might be a WW IV if the two (or three) super powers remain and are not able to merge by peaceful reasons (which is highly unlikely considering human nature).

In order to prevent WW III we will completely have to eradicate capitalizm and reeducate billions of people which considering the present nature of the planet is nearly impossible.

Personally i think there will no longer be democracy after WW III there will most likely be a form of government in which there is a single ruler yet the people have freedom and power (a kind of a modification of constitutional monarchy and democracy merged together). I strongly believe that there will be this form of government because people want progress and no corruption as well as freedom and power which will be provided by an entirely new from of government. Because democracy is not proving to be fruitful especially when merged with capitalizm, so there WILL be a new form of government.

top topics

join