It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gifford shooting Exposed by Dallas Businessman as a False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Gifford shooting Exposed by Dallas Businessman as a False Flag

wellaware1.com

After thousands of hours of on-going research, I have shared my findings with other professionals that have been following the same leads. We have found our evidence coincides with each other and tells an entirely different story than the mainstream and AP feed to the American people the day the event took place.

The purpose of the page is not to accuse but to inform the public of some of our findings and inconsistencies in the witness testimonies, friends of Jared Lee Loughner, victim stories, along with a potential relationship link to DHS, and several media groups located in Arizona.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It seems that vigilante investigative work and reporting has just been initiated as a means to keep TPTW honest. This is a must see for any conspiracy theorist, hobbyist, or just darn mad at the system. The Dallas Gold Bug links Radian Helix Media to the staged Gifford event. His investigative journalism gives hard questions as to why several of the witnesses lied to the American Public, key witnesses were actors linked to media companies, and that public servants masked as civilians acted as shills.

The public with cameras may be the only way to keep TPTW honest.. It is a natural for hard working, honest people to try and find a way to stop the lies.. To find the truth when the system is broken. Using personal resources to protect Freedom... Why is the system so broken that questions get no answers : 'What is Building 7?'

Give it a view.... See what you think... then comment.. Shills and trolls : Not welcome.

wellaware1.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-4-2011 by R_Clark because: typo...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
after reading the page linked.
I find their investigation laughable.

Not once did they mention that Gabby Giffords
is part of the Illuminati Bloodlines (Freeman), which is a very
important factor in this case.

They also did not mention the murder/suicide
in the garage with the fire and the working
for the telecom industry who had ties to Soros
stockholdings to Duke Energy. (Ashley Turton)
(Duke Energy, Progress Energy Merger)

like I said, they missed a hell of a lot in the
entire spectrum.

matter of fact, the nuke events in Japan may have
a link to Gabby Giffords as well. Gabby was anti-nuclear
and was pressing legislation against it. She was shot.
Then Japan happened. The dots connect if u look hard
enough for the clues. Gabby was going after Duke Power
who had Nuke facilities in NC in which Soros invested
heavily in Duke Power. I did all this investigation earlier
this yr but few paid attention when I posted it.

Here is you some REAL investigation into Gabby Giffords
and Soros and now possibly Japan. Japan happened AFTER
I posted this thread. But it fits rather nicely

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
wow ... this ..everything is just so unreal to me. Starting to get a bit overwhelming.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
wow ... this ..everything is just so unreal to me. Starting to get a bit overwhelming.

lol,
welcome to the real world.
not the BS you hear on the MSM.
This is ATS and we are hardcore brother

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

While I applaud you on your research (many could learn from you) I have to say something about this:

matter of fact, the nuke events in Japan may have a link to Gabby Giffords as well. Gabby was anti-nuclear and was pressing legislation against it. She was shot. Then Japan happened.

Have trouble with people calling your theories retarded? Stuff like that is why. Most people would skim it, see that, laugh for a few minutes, once the tears dry up, post some half literate complaint in your thread. i'm not doing that, I'm not discounting your research in that other thread.

I just find your link to that shooting and the Japan disaster, well, completely ridiculous.

So, she was anti-nuke, gets shot (not killed) then several months later a massive quake causes a massive tsunami, a calamity of errors ensues and ends with the current nuclear disaster we have. The chain of events is just that, and I really can't see how you could possibly connect them. Are you inferring that TPTB can some how manipulate weather, create earthquakes and such? Are you inferring that the nuclear disaster was planned?

Even if I swallow that pill, I simply can't see how that in anyway connects with a Congress woman getting shot.

I'm positive that with all the events in question the MSM is not telling the truth, or all of it. That I think we can safely agree on. i just don't see anything other than a vague and loose connection (she was anti-nuke Japan has nuke plants) i just don't see the connection. Beyond the fact that any lobbying she did would be US based and have absolutely ZERO impact on Japan's nuclear program.

Actually, none of that makes sense, if they shot her because she was anti-nuke, doesn't causing a massive nuclear disaster defeat the purpose of shooting her (if the goal was to stop her efforts against nuclear power)? I just don't see this woman being important, at least THAT important, to global politics. I think it's a rather long stretch that doesn't make any logical sense.
edit on 13-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

while I applaud your tact,
I would like to point out
that I have not done enough
research to link Giffords to
the Japan incident. I said
it MAY be linked, I didn't
say it actually was.

But yes, there is a link
between Soros and Gifford.
Gabby was pushing a Solar
Agenda in congress and
proving to the government
with scientific facts that Solar
Power was cheaper and more
efficient than Nuclear Energy.
If NC dissolved it's nuclear power
plants, Soros would have lost
millions in investments, not to mention
millions more in Fed Gov Grants
for R&D would be lost.
Quite a motive, wouldn't you say?

just fyi,
Soros does also have a big investment in GE.
GE were the builders of the Nuke plants in Japan.
If GE can prove to the Gov that the Japan Nuke reactors
designs were flawed, then they can get millions
from the US Gov in grants to re-design America's
nuclear facilities and build new ones.
There's plenty of motive wouldn't u say ??

edit on 4/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Thanks for posting this up the Joe Zamudio interview really got me. I remember his first interview and in that one he had a CPL and was about to draw his weapon. And Boondock I'll be checking your thread out as well I'm sure the info from both will give a clearer picture than just info from one place.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
he has more videos online.
He now says hitler = walt disney
and obama = osama.

I think there is some truth in his things but the above seem to far fetched to be true but then...
I wouldnt be that surprised if true.

Obama has not only a very similiar name but also looks kind of like him.

Hitler loved disney and they share some things.

www.dialoginternational.com... /03/unfortunately-i.html

youtu.be...

what you guys think?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Looks like he got taken down. Domain gone, youtubes gone.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
thats scary... I watched all his videos...and now sometimes he comes off as a crazy person (which was his intent)
but I think he had some truth nuggets behind there...

this is news!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ya' know ... sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes a shooting by a crazy person is just that ... a shooting by a crazy person. Not everything is a conspiracy or a false flag. Lots of things are ... but there are enough mentally ill people on the planet to have at least some of these things be just because of those mental illness'. And I believe this is one of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After watching all of his vids, true or not, I think he might have whacked the mother of all hornets nests.
edit on 6-1-2012 by elmoastro because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join