It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual dream including queen Beatrix??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I just woke up in The Netherlands( I live there)
Unfortunately i can not remember my dream completely.

It goes like this

I am aware that i was in a place of high energy. The world seemed to be right up to an point of great change.
There were like wind and strange colours in the background.
I was staring The Dutch queen in the eye. We both were smiling and hugging each other.
Then I realized in my dream.

We humans regulars, have spirits. Spirits that needs to be hardened in order to definably know what you want or not.
These so called evil leaders. Kings/ Queens/ Monks/ Religious etc are the keepers of secrets.
Believe it or not. In my dream i hugged the queen, and I said thank you, you where a great teacher.

The queeen and I were in a place of 'thruth' or something. Any way right in the moment, i was thanking her for playing her part in awakening us. And then boom, i woke up.

??
What should I think of it?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I have wierd dreams all the time, flying, breathing under water, falling off cliffs, could be a vision of the future???

premonitions maybe?

Your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
That's exactly what I am thinking.

We are projecting the future, and the vibrational escrow takes care of the course.
What happens in my mind, usually comes out in reality. ( it only happens when I truly desire something) No ego, or something will make it happen. Pure intentions.

example.

Me my ex son and my mom, had a huge conflict. My son and me where victims. My ex and mom, really went to each other like witches.
A very tense 1.5 years for me. 3 weeks ago i was laying on a stretcher. Visualizing that somehow we are all smiling and playing with each other.

Today 3 weeks later. I have hugged my ex, played in their home. Laughed etc.
Visualize without resistance. Dreams are without resistance also.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

And what about the double digits. Do you experience them allot? For the past 3 weeks also, I see maybe up to 12times a day double digits. (without focusing on it)

What's the time, pull out my phone out of my pocket and it reads 10:44 situations

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Spirits that needs to be hardened in order to definably know what you want or not.
These so called evil leaders. Kings/ Queens/ Monks/ Religious etc are the keepers of secrets.
Believe it or not. In my dream i hugged the queen, and I said thank you, you where a great teacher.

The queeen and I were in a place of 'thruth' or something. Any way right in the moment, i was thanking her for playing her part in awakening us. And then boom, i woke up.

??
What should I think of it?

Don't go so hard about the "spirit". You got it almost right. It doesn't NEED to be hardened as in "a rule of the game". There is no heaven and hell afterlife scenario so there is no goal here. The "spirit" needs to be confronted with a lot of "negativity" to bring it into a position where they can "wake up" to the real world. Only when life brings a man to his knees he will begin to listen to alternatives to change his situation. Only then he will begin to understand that "he" is not his ego but that it is exactly the ego that holds him imprisoned in his own body.

I like the "hugging Beatrix" picture. It has at least 2 meanings. First she's one of the "bad" guys (girls). So by hugging her you're loving your enemy. You see there is no enemy just another actor in the play of life. All masks are off and there's just 2 spirits who do not deal in polarity. Second Beatrix is the queen of the Netherlands. Wikipedia helps: Queens regnant possess and exercise sovereign powers. She's sovereign there's only god above her and all the rest of the people under her. She's above human law and under god's law. She would only greet another sovereign on an eye to eye level. So if you greet the queen in such a way it means you are ready to be a sovereign. You begin to see through the lies and as you let yourself being directed by your SELF and not your ego you begin to see the errors we make in our life and you avoid them in the future. The better you get in the game the better the results will be.

The numbers you mentioned is a good tool. What do they mean? Well ... whatever YOU want them to mean. If you begin to notice them you are ready to use them. That's important. You already know that it is no coincidence that they come into your focus. They must mean something. Now YOU have to give them meaning. Here's an intersting link that describes a "meaning list" of numbers.

www.spiritual-path.com...

Forget about all the detailed description of angels and stuff. What is important is the list as a basis for your OWN list. For example there's 111 meaning you're on the right way. Now you would like to have the combination 555 to say that instead. Then write your own list and make it a rule: 555 = I'm on the right way. 666 for example means something different than 6666 in my list (666 is a direct marker for ME in my list ... 666 = Deckard attention). If you need guidance simply ask what you need to know and voila ... you'll see. It's a helpful tool for beginning your "sovereign training".

Namaste,

Deckard666

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

This is beautifull.

You describing my path for the past few months.
I dont have the peace inside to react, cause I feel excited. Because you are spot on.

I will come back to you with questions. Thanx for you reply.

Spirits that needs to be hardened
I change it too. Spirits that have run tru the duality cycle, and have embraced it as one
edit on 13-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

join