It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 IS the War on Terror!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

No ... it would be crazy if i could even get you proof to to even prove it to you.

Would blow everything. However , the reason i dont get in trouble for this any way? Because very few will believe and you wont know about it until most of us are about to die anyway

2010-2031 is the current predicted time frame for WW3 to occur within the government. Enjoy your life and have fun trying to find all this information out , becuase if they tell you about what i just told you "Officially" you need to get ready.

And when i say we , im nothing important. Im just in college and in a Intern program with an Agency. I just speak with my instructor because of a military bond , he doesnt mind telling me things , i asked him if i could tell my uncle , he told me he didnt care who i told , just dont tell them where you got it from and from who. I aksed why cant i tell em? He told me because youll just be another psycho without an affliated source.

(meaning his name rank and military affiliation , and which agency im currently enrolled with)

So...im another psycho

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Make your own thread to post insane ramblings. I'm sorry if that's rude but just because you're a new member doesnt give you the right to post in a thread derailing it claiming to work for TPTB. Kthxbai

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Alright. I didnt say who i was working for by the way. Any way , have fun with your thread.

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join