It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Predictions about the World Ending AFTER 2012???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I start by saying that I am not a 2012 believer...not to say the World as we know it will not end in that year, but the whole Mayan calendar thing just isn't enough backed fact for me. However, I'm curious if anyone has ever heard of an prophecies/predictions AFTER 2012. I personally haven't heard or read of any. If there's any out there, please post them here, because with everything going on these days, I have am seriously questioning whether the majority of our Earth's population will still be here come 2013.
edit on 13-4-2011 by DaveakaRNG because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yes, I predict the world will end after 2012. May be millions or even billions of years but it will definitely be after 2012.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Is this simply your independent prediction, or is this based on something else? I understand many believe the world will continue well past 2012 (I'm one of them), but I do find it interesting that I can't find any major predictions about the years 2018, 2025, etc.
edit on 13-4-2011 by DaveakaRNG because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There are some predictions, I don't know them all by any means. If you've ever heard of John Teeter (might have spelled it wrong) he predicts some future stuff. He's an entire topic of conversation tho, which i'm sure there are threads on, if your bored that is.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I only recently watched a Steven Hawkings documentary titled "The story of everything".
He said there that an asteroid named Apophis, huge in dimension (can't remember the exact
numbers though) is going to pass really close to Earth the year 2029. It is going to be so
close, that it will pass underneath the satellitesorbiting the Earth... Pretty damn close, in my opinion...
And a world wide known scientist confessing it... E.L.E.???

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
In 5 billion years, give or take a billion, the Earth will be destroyed. Several billion years before that, we will no longer be able to live here, if we make it past tomorrow (lol).

Wish I could be around to see that!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Imogene72

I believe he means the moon when refers to Earth's satellite. Closer than ~250,000 miles is definately a near miss. The name doesn't help either.../chills

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The world will not end in 2012. Its just the end of the final cycle. A 1000 years of tribulation awaits us.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
issac newton said the world will end in 2060

pretty compelling stuff too

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

Check out this site. web.me.com... Just click on a year of your choosing and there it will explain the end of the world prophecy for that year.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I'm personally excited for the year 2035.

I'm not proud of it... but I'm still a guy. =)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Keep looking! There's A LOT out there.

I might ask, though, what you mean by "ending."

I presume you don't mean that it will just vanish. If that assumption is correct, then you're probably thinking in terms of the planet getting into a state where human life on it would be difficult or impossible.

Like I said, there has already been a lot said about this right here on ATS.

I found Ed Dames' "prediction" video from a post here on ATS. He calls it the "killshot."

video.google.com...#

There is a better-quality video than this somewhere but I can't find it now. This is a predicted event that could happen later than 2012. This video is very well made and obviously has money behind it. That makes me suspect disinfo. A classic ploy to convince people there is nothing they can do except find a good place to hide!

All the channelers have predictions from their "ET" sources, and many range well beyond 2012. The "ETs" that talk to these guys are mostly pushing the ascension idea in one form or another, along with a salvage plan needed because most humans aren't ascended enough to go to the "next dimension" without help.

Some lucid dreamers who report premonitions in their dreams have similar stories.

What are we supposed to do with all this data? We have lives to live, products to make, children to raise, etc.

The big problem I have is this: We all know bad things can happen. We have such a "good" news system these days that they could probably fill our eyes and ears with crimes and natural disasters 24-7 if they thought they could get away with it. So we really know that bad things can happen!

So why aren't we set up, as a society, to deal with these events successfully? We don't even seem to be slightly oriented in this direction. The only groups that seem to prepare for disasters in any open way are the military, police, fire departments, and Red Cross (to name the most obvious ones). And those drills are mainly in the direction of coping with events after they happen.

Do the rest of us really have to rely on the strategy of "whistling past the cemetery?"

I am being over-dramatic. But we have cases in our history where resources put into disease prevention, for instance, actually seemed to have a positive result. So why do we have so much talk about the end of the world and so little talk about how to prevent it from happening, or at least doing something effective about it?

My short answer is that the voices of rational people are being drowned out - on purpose - by the voices of irrational people. The suicidal among us have managed to dominate government, religion, education and the business world just enough to make it appear that our situation is actually hopeless. But that is their truth. Why should we accept is as our truth? I don't think we should.

I don't care how certain anyone is that the world is going to "end." I don't think we should give up.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I predict that we will run out of predictions in December 2012. And when the last prediction has expired unfulfilled then mankind will finally be relieved of all these doom prophets and end-times fears.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

I understood man made satellites but no worries! I have it on dvd, so I will watch it again tonight and let you know for sure!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Any Predictions about the World Ending AFTER 2012???

Yes, late 2016. This is my research, this is the opinion of a small minority of other eschatologists, and the opinion of a couple of notable authors/ "occultists" (I'm being kind with the term).

Alan Moore, author of Watchmen and V for Vendetta (the movie is based on the comic): (cripes, Photobucket is down, the place I hold the scan of Moore's Promethea page where she is being told that the world ends by 2017.

Also, Grant Morrison, another comic book author has a reference to the end of 2016 as when the Messiah comes as well. I'll post the links later.

Does 12-21-12 fit into Christian prophecy timeline? You bet. The destruction of Babylon (many major cities are destroyed a la Operation Blackjack) is, in Christian terms, Trumpets 1-5, 5 lasting five months.

The antichrist comes to power on Pentecost, the mid point of the 7 year Tribulation on 5-19-13 (check out "5-19-13 EXPECT US" meme.

To sum up,

The Satanic elites are deliberately fulfilling prophecy to bring about the antichrist. The British creation of Israel was a part of this prophetic plan (that's a hint as to who the antichrist is).

Late November 2009 was the start of the end times.
Dec. 9, 2009 was the Norway Spiral just before Obama was in Norway to pick up his Nobel Peace prize. This was a ritual to make Obama a false Christ (NOT the antichrist) - wise men follow the star to give the prince of peace gifts of gold. This is the 1st Seal.
7-8-12 Obama is removed from office (to replicate Christ's 3.5 year tenure- but also more importantly functions as a fake antichrist. 2012 is the fake end of the world which makes people think Antichrist is Christ.

3 horsemen events.

12-21-12 Trumpets 1-5. Among other things, an asteroid hits the earth, destroying part of Babylon (probably New York city).
12-22-12 Antichrist "dies".

12-25-12 Antichrist "resurrected".

5-19-13 Antichrist crowned NWO dictator. (the NWO is the phoenix rising from the ashes of the destruction of Babylon.)

Nov 2016 is the end of the age. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

My point was I think all the 2012 predictions are BS. I think your other dates are just too far in the future for any psychic to be around to claim, "SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!", if something actually happens.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
2012 predictions are true.It will be the end of the world as we know it but NOT the end of the world as predicted by the apocalypse.This is yet to come.
I will post at a later date(I am not alowed to start a tread yet.The 20 reply thingy) what I know will happen but I do not claim to have absolute and total knowledge in details.But what I will post is true and will happen.
In a nut shell there will be a massive shift in the energy signature/frequency of the earth and this will affect us to a great extent.We are all attuned to the earth's energy and when this energy changes we will retune automatically to this new energy level to match it.WE are all connected to MOTHER EARTH by an energetic pathway permanently.If say the earth energy signature is 100 now it will shift to 1000 suddenly.I know for sure that on the 1st of January 2013 it would have had happened already but as to the exact date in 2012 that it will occur, I do not know.
This energy shift will energise us to such an extent that it will activate( what is known in meditative/yogic/budhist circles) the kundalini within each of us.The kundalini is a dormant energy that rest at the base of the vertebral column and is normally dormant in all of us and can only be activated after years of meditation , under the supervision of a guru.When activated it rises through the vertebral column to our head and above.It brings about a state of illumination and superconciousness known as the state of NIRVANA. The danger is that it can affect us negatively if it is activated prematurely.When I start the tread I will adivise what to do so that the activation of the kundalini affect us as little as possible in a negative way.
At a global level the sudden shift in the earth's energy will affect all electrical/electronic components.This will have major consequences for all of us in all areas of our life and bring about the collapse of the world as we know it.I will give some limited advice about how to minimise its effect on a personal level but this is in reality something that must be dealt with as from now on a national/international level.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I posted the same thread last week.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have heard this one...

Sin entered the world 33 years after Adam and Eve were created.

Jesus died exactly 4000 years later April 3 33 AD.

The Second coming of Jesus will happen 2000 years later in 2033...
...but this time will be cut short in righeousness (Romans 9:28)...
...some time in the early 2020's

This 6000 year period will then be followed by the seventh millennium.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Our calendar ends every year on 31 december. We have fireworks and a new year is beginning.
Maybe the maya calendar is the same but more longlasting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join