It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your ChemTrail Pictures Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I am open to new ideas, please, convince me.
This thread is for pictures, feel free to start your own in this forum to discuss your own topic.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Chemtrails exist, chemicals ARE e mitted in these trails.

True - water, carbon dioxide & monoxide, NOx, SOx, soot, miniscule amounts of metalic particles from engine wear - all are chemicals.

But I'm pretty sure chemtrails are supposed to be something in addition to the normal products of fuel combustion, added specifically for some purpose other than pushing the aircraft along at a high speed and alititude.

Is that not your understanding?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Chemtrails exist, chemicals ARE e mitted in these trails.

True - water, carbon dioxide & monoxide, NOx, SOx, soot, miniscule amounts of metalic particles from engine wear - all are chemicals.

But I'm pretty sure chemtrails are supposed to be something in addition to the normal products of fuel combustion, added specifically for some purpose other than pushing the aircraft along at a high speed and alititude.

Is that not your understanding?
Honestly I do not know what they are. I became interested in the phenomenon two or three years ago, and I mostly love to take photos of the skies. It is strange to sit at the park, and watch the same plane fly and lay grids. That is not normal airplane activity for Louisville KY, IMO.

As to the purpose, I have no idea nor do I want to speculate. I would love to see others pictures of the chemtrails as time goes on, and keeping them in one thread for members and guests to read and look at would be nice.

OZ Weatherman helped me gain a very basic knowledge of how the atmosphere works, when weather conditions are right trails linger. I understand and accept that fact, but there are still questions that remain.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

OK - well generally if you use the term "chemtrails" people will think you mean as I posted above.

If you want to know more about contails and how they work then Contrail Science is worth a look - it also "debunks" a lot of chemtrail myths, and many (all?) "believers" routinely dismiss it as a CIA/Gub-mint/disinfo/lies site, etc.......but they never try to argue against the science that is there.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I use the term chemtrails because most posters here will understand what I am talking about, and it is the name of the forum as well. I have to take back what I said, I do have one speculation, and that comes because I notice the sun gets hazed out by these trails a lot of days, and wonder/speculate if it is not weather modding. Forgot to add, a lot of times, really almost every time a heavy trail day comes, not a day or later here comes the rain. You can predict rain from the lingering trails!
edit on Wed, 13 Apr 2011 23:56:22 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I've personally noticed that where I live they tend to spray on important days and times. For example, around 8am when all the kids are heading off to school they sky will be covered in grids. They also seem to be spraying all day on holidays. It's like they do it when they know a lot of people are going to be out and about...
edit on 14-4-2011 by jacobish because: Linked to personal Facebook.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Cool pictures of cirrus clouds you got there..

weedwhacker beat me to it >

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I was in my living room watching tv and heard this loud thud, so i looked out the windows and saw this chemtrail that looks like it comes straight down. There probably not connected but the chemtrail did look odd as it takes a sudden turn

here they are

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No, I've read all kinds of science studies concerning contrails. And I know about the weather, and atmospheric science. And physics, fluid dynamics, geology.......all sciences that are easy to find should you ever care to look for facts and not just stories that agree with your view of things.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rutters1983

It neither made a sudden turn (planes can't do that) and not going "down". It's probably remaining at the same altitude, but it's moving through a curved space over a round planet. The "turn" is most likely showing a gust of wind, pushing one section more than the others.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Forgot to add, a lot of times, really almost every time a heavy trail day comes, not a day or later here comes the rain. You can predict rain from the lingering trails!

Exactly! It's how they still tell sailors how to predict the coming weather.......contrails (and cirrus clouds) will persist ahead of a rain front. Cirrus clouds (look at my post above) have been used by just about every culture for millenia as a way to predict a weather change.
It's not the trails bring the weather, it's the coming weather is producing conditions for contrails to form and persist.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yeah, Stewie, there are daily cirrus clouds produced by airplanes. It's the price we pay for using airplanes for transportation as much as we do. There are studies done non-stop about how to change that. Nobody wants the contrails persisting like they do, but just the way things are in a 21st century first-world nation.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
can i post a vid as well?

i need some help then!

last year i've tried to make a thread about my vid, but no one had the curtesy to tell me how to upload it to somewhere...
maybe my luck has changed.

it's a video of a MASSIVE contrail/chemtrail and a passenger jet flying by leaving a contrail that dissapates allmost immdiately.

i know there is debate that those planes might be flying at different alltitudes etc.
but i'd like for ATS to have a look.

so please tell me how to upload a vid!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
come on guys!

i´ve got the reputation of being a thread/killer, don´t let this be another one

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Is the video on YouTube? If it is, get the number of the video (what is behind the '=') only, hit the button above,
"VID: YOUTUBE". A small window will open and paste the video number there. It should embed itself.

If you aren't using YouTube, I can't help you, sorry. It's the only way I've done it.

OH, and they will be in different areas of the sky, with different conditions. There are no such thing as "chemtrails".
edit on 14-4-2011 by stars15k because: forgot something.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

tater, tater, tater.....

(Face/Palm)

We have been over this, and over this, and over this before....:

That is not normal airplane activity for Louisville KY, IMO.

Have you forgotten already??

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Is the video on YouTube? If it is, get the number of the video (what is behind the '=') only, hit the button above,
"VID: YOUTUBE". A small window will open and paste the video number there. It should embed itself.

If you aren't using YouTube, I can't help you, sorry. It's the only way I've done it.

OH, and they will be in different areas of the sky, with different conditions. There are no such thing as "chemtrails".
edit on 14-4-2011 by stars15k because: forgot something.

it´s still on my phone.
i am using youtube but i feel emberrassed to post the vid from my own account, something to do with my username

still i want ATS to see this vid

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I took this photo in April 2008. I never quite knew what to make of this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a46544c13d88.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Should change the title of the thread to pictures of cirrus clouds and contrails

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not seen any chemtrails in this thread, they all look like normal contrails to me ..... here's some more

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25d505e09142.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22c8cfadf3e0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10f5b9f9e921.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b94a5a888213.jpg[/atsimg]

If anyone could post a picture of a definite chemtrail for comparison, it'd be useful

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join