Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Post Your ChemTrail Pictures Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi all! I wanted to go ahead and get a thread going where we can simply post our chemtrail pictures. Let me go first and share some of mine.

This one has the left side covered with a former contrail that turned into the pink haze you see. The trails were still being laid down, even this late.

Typical end of a heavy chemtrail day.

Please share your pictures of the sky above your home.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
nice pics

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i just got a camera so wait for this summer and i'll post some chemtrail pictures, we get some really insane ones here that no one seems to notice or care about

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Cool pics, i will post some of my pics too later this week.

Something to read

Dr. Emory Leon Chaffee was the first man that controlled the weather with planes, in the year 1924! He used electrically charged grains of sands, the Russians and China did the same a few years later.

Dr. V. Schaeffer of General Electric started spraying silver iodide in 1946, short after that, project Cirrus (October 13, 1947) and Stormfury (1962 to 1983) started.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

morgellons-info.blogspot.com...

www.rense.com...

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
A few photos I took couple of months back.

In my opinion, I just don't think our governments are using contrails or chemtrails to control us. As a kid in the playground I used to see them, but today only about a handful. And in summer when we have clear blue skies you might just see one the sky but in winter I see a lot more. Using chem/contrails here in the north of the UK especially where I live is a bad idea, as it's windy quite often.

-Naeem

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

tater, I am confused.

Why did you post about five photos of normal cirrus clouds, and title the thread "ChemTrail Pictures"???

You are aware that there are NO SUCH THING as "chem"-trails, correct?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Good pics. Looks like you took the pics after chemtrails were sprayed. Those look like normal clouds that have been modified by chemtrails. Keep it up. Don't get lost in peoples jargon they use to discredit chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

They look like normal clouds unmodified by anything! Really, they are cirrus clouds, some uncinus, some fibratus, and some undulatus. All common clouds. I saw all of these myself today in NE Indiana. How do you figure they are somehow modified with chemicals. That's a pretty big claim.
Here are some pictures from 1905:

The source is the book "Cloud Studies" by Arthur Clayden. It was published first in 1905, before airplanes. If you read the book, you will see much of what they describe is guesswork, but they still know more about what was happening over their heads than people who think chemicals are needed to make cloud forms. Here is a source so you can read it for yourself. Source

The pictures are fascinating for the detail and the way they were taken, which is outlined in the last chapters. They are photographs taken on glass, because not only were they taken before planes, they were taken before film.
If they were able to take pictures of similar clouds before planes and film, how can you say without testing that the clouds you see are somehow "chemical"?
Logic and reason says you cannot.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That's all I got offhand now. I know there are plenty more in my photo archives, but that's 60 DVD's worth to go through

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't know how this happened. I didn't notice them until they were already twisted.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your pictures are a good example of the fact that contrail will appear when the atmosphere is able to support cirrus clouds. The atmosphere determines the formation and persistence of contrails. Where it is saturated enough to produce clouds, it will also produce contrails.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You post is a good example of the fact that you don't even know what a contrail is. Especially since you get your definitions from contrailscience ......lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

How do you know they are chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

What else would they be?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Clouds or contrails.

At least we know that both of those exist........

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Facepalm*

Could they be clouds? Or maybe contrails from an airplane?

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

What else would they be?
edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: ,mbn,m

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They have been heavily spraying the crap all over central Texas the last few days. They don't let up for very long.
It is funny, Stars posts some pics of similar cloud formations...meant to debunk the whole Chemtrail phenomenon I guess. Yes, Stars, clouds can do funny things, but daily Cirrus clouds formed by airplanes?
The truth will out, it is only a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I see pretty clouds!
Why do i feel alienated at the chemtrail conspiracy ?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Chemtrails exist, chemicals ARE e mitted in these trails.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I am open to new ideas, please, convince me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join