It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands March against Obama's Wars in NYC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Obama's wars? Seriously? LMAO

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Becuase people still actually believe our presidents are in control someone needs to bring these elites out of the dark so to speak we need to reveal them...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
However, Bush deserves the shame.
In answer to someone above, yes, I will still be blaming him in 10 years!

To be fair, I think Bush was just the useful idiot set up to take all the heat. We barely see him at all anymore, probably because he is ashamed. Cheney, Rumsfeld, and likely a few others out of the spotlight are the ones to blame. Just look at Cheney's eyes, you can almost see them turn red sometimes. I believe he's truly an evil man, Bush was just the fall guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good start...but thousands aren't going to it..like previously stated....millions are needed. How about 5 million surrounding the white house? In any protest you have to start destroying things to gain attention...just look at Egypt..if it would have peaceful they would have gotten nowhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
nice to know the public are against the wars...shame leaders never pay any attention to peaceful protests

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by l_e_cox

Becuase people still actually believe our presidents are in control someone needs to bring these elites out of the dark so to speak we need to reveal them...

When in your opinion did Presidents lose their control and how?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
above poster is right.
the MSM did not even carry this news.
Shame on them.

this is beautiful

Indeed this is 'beautiful' but let me tell you why

You see little things like this show the masses that the zionist controlled medai is lieing to them and then they come to place like this in search of the news and truth.

Can you guess who's winning the war and whos not !

We too fall victim to the propaganda and if you look closer at Lybia then you will see what a farce it all is but it stops people talking about others puppets who are soon going to be thrown out.

Yes sure these muslims are cowards as the medai keeps telling us but thay at least have found the balls to kick the pupppets out and if americans want to know whats wrong with the country then you have your answer.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by solkim
In any protest you have to start destroying things to gain attention...just look at Egypt..if it would have peaceful they would have gotten nowhere.

Um, wasn't egypt's 'success' because the protests were mostly relatively 'peaceful'?

What violence in egypt are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I wouldn't say it's just Obama's wars. It's more like Bush and Obama's wars. We keep on trying to point the finger at one party when both parties are guilty for supporting these wars. Stop believing the lies these candidates spew during election time. They quickly lose their memory once they're elected. When are we going to start holding them responsible for their actions?

Exactly. The OP's headline is pretty obviously partisan-motivated.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Protesting against saving people?
Has america gone backwards? Sure it's a bad economic time, but should money control morals? Hell no

The uneducated marching for a meaningless cause, thousands of Libyan's would have been slaughtered if not for the united nations.howver some paranoid conspiracists believe this is just another hate war or some shiit.

I for one support these actions, imagine america wasn't free at all, you had a crazy leader, so you as the people peacefully protst fo change, like their era of hippies, but instead of the government just ignoring these people, their leader sought it necessary to start killing people.

You know when you play a game and get bred and start killing people? Yea like that expect real people, I'd you were in their shoes and no one helped you (as you don't want to help them) you would scream it's a conspiracy. Why? Because at one point or another when nothing goes your way, that's whats going through your head.

They are people just like you and me, they deserve the same as us, or have you forgotten that they are human beings, being so into your conspiracy theories, you lost your humanity.

So if the American people were to suffer in such a way, I would spare all those, that asked for the libyans to be spared, and all those screaming of white power and thinking they are better than the world. Then I will spit on your grave, because that is all anyone like that deserves..

THERE IS NO MASTER RACE, ONLY HUMAN INFERIORITY!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I dont know when I dont think ive been alive long enough to know i dont think anybody has but they dont run the country like everyone thinks president is just a person for the public so they feel safe and all then there are the real people behind closed doors who tells everyone what to do out of the public image so they dont get retilated on all they care about is their family and money

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They don't want people knowing so people don't rush over there making the crowed bigger.

They don't want people knowing that other people are revolting!They want you to think all is good...... who got kicked off American Idol?..ber beep boop..wtf was that?Brains..being..taken over..must fight..mmmm tv!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The really funny thing is that most of the people I see on these video's are the one's who voted in Obama.... the one's who were crying and hugging, cause "Change was coming to town"
Stupid Liberal hippie types don't seem to learn lessons very well.... They were hero's while protesting Bush, but under Obama they are ignored... They have every right to protest, not that I agree with any of their pro Palestinian BS... and I'm really surprised in some of the people on this site, these protesters are the same people who got Obama into office, these are the same kinda people who keep us from drilling oil in our own country, these are the kind of people who tell us we can't smoke in a bar.... these People are not Hero's, their Jokes, and I'm sorry If the PC police get their panties in a bunch... Anarchohippiecommunist ( I don't think that is a real word ) protest are a joke...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Demonstrators torched a fire station, damaged a police station, set fire to the headquarters of the ruling NDP! They also damaged or destroyed some 70 antiques kept in the museum nearby! I guess, this would be relatively peacefull to most but at this museum there were irreplaceable artifacts from their very own culture that they just destroyed. This made major headlines. To a point, you are right....but my statement was made based on my own personal opinion. Google "Egypt protests" and take some time to read about what was happening over there.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Wow!
Is this a contest to see how large you can make the quote box?
Quote within a quote within a quote. It's like Quote-ception!

Carry on.
edit on 4/14/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

Yeah, and I have had anti-war posts hidden for quoting much less than that! Censorship much? Hence my signature... Denying ignorance here means only a certain sort of ignorance!
Stick that in the conspiracy pipe hey? (I don't mean you dethduck, I mean all the right wing loonies)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by dethduck
Wow!
Is this a contest to see how large you can make the quote box?
Quote within a quote within a quote. It's like Quote-ception!

Carry on.
edit on 4/14/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

Yeah, and I have had anti-war posts hidden for quoting much less than that! Censorship much? Hence my signature... Denying ignorance here means only a certain sort of ignorance!
Stick that in the conspiracy pipe hey? (I don't mean you dethduck, I mean all the right wing loonies)

Hey there, Vicky honey, what do you care what goes on here in North America, don't worry about it, this doesn't concern you, take a pill and relax. Or are you that bored, living way down there in the southern hemisphere? If you are, go buy a telescope and go search for planet x.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join