It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You For This Forum!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I know there are a lot of posters here who like me want to THANK ATS for providing us a legitimate forum to discuss what I believe we are all becoming of aware is a real ongoing phenomenon.

I look forward to sharing and participating here.

Special thanks to Pianopraze, my fellow Kentuckian, for suggesting it!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
let me give u ur first star and flag in this forum
and yes it was needed

Hey nice place u got here

come her often ???
lol

let me buy you a kool-aid ???
lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I like grape kool aide myself! Lots of sugar too not no aspartame!! But this is ats, I think we can add some kick to our koolaide and go ahead and pass around some hooch.

Let the fun begin!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I like grape kool aide myself! Lots of sugar too not no aspartame!! But this is ats, I think we can add some kick to our koolaide and go ahead and pass around some hooch.

Let the fun begin!

ah yes, I should have known,
it matches your lipstick

and just as sweet I'm sure

oh sorry, this is chemtrails
not hot tails. My bad

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh Boon, please, youre too much! Save it for the campaign trail, you already got my vote!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yep, I live in Western Mass. and almost everyday I see a multitude of ChemTrails streaking across the sky.

Very rarely I'll see some normal vapor trails that disperse as they should, but most of the time it seems to spread out and just cling there.

I'm pretty new to the whole ChemTrail thing. I've been hearing about it a lot more lately and decided to do a google search which lead me to join ATS just a few days ago.

Thanks for the new forum, guys!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Oh Boon, please, youre too much! Save it for the campaign trail,
you already got my vote!

why thank you my dear

more kool-aid ?

ummmmm, u drunk yet ??

just havin a lil fun

but yes chemtrails are a very serious
issue IMO.

I hate being a mod right now, having to
move all them threads over here. That's
a job.

edit on 4/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CalmAsHinduCows
Yep, I live in Western Mass. and almost everyday I see a multitude of ChemTrails streaking across the sky.

Very rarely I'll see some normal vapor trails that disperse as they should, but most of the time it seems to spread out and just cling there.

I'm pretty new to the whole ChemTrail thing. I've been hearing about it a lot more lately and decided to do a google search which lead me to join ATS just a few days ago.

Thanks for the new forum, guys!
Here we see pretty blue skies in the morning and by noon or so our sky is grey. I often wonder if I could even suntan outside anymore, most days have not been blue skies the whole day. You will find a lot of information here at ATS, especially now that we have this dedicated forum for the topic.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Oh dear. If I get bored at work one day you might find you've unleashed a monster

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I did star you OP I wont reply to you though. I wanted to thank ATS for this forum as well. Now I wont have to see as many Chem Trail posts in so many other boards. Thanks ATS!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
I did star you OP I wont reply to you though. I wanted to thank ATS for this forum as well. Now I wont have to see as many Chem Trail posts in so many other boards. Thanks ATS!
I starred you too! I like this forum for the same reason as you do too, I hope this will be a good thing, and one in which those of us who which to share our pictures and discuss this topic can begin to do so, without having to bother those who think this is a junk topic. So cheers all around, for both sides of this debate, the forum is a win win for ATS, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I know there are a lot of posters here who like me want to THANK ATS for providing us a legitimate forum to discuss what I believe we are all becoming of aware is a real ongoing phenomenon.

I look forward to sharing and participating here.

Special thanks to Pianopraze, my fellow Kentuckian, for suggesting it!

*bows*

It was a team effort all around.

I am appreciative of the ATS team for listening to the requests of it's members.

I think this forum will be a huge draw for new potential ATS members.

Several have already indicated to me that this was THE topic they came to research on ATS as well as drawing them in to post for their first time.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
APPLAUSE to the ATS team. This has restored my faith in you guys, which had been eroded by the fact that chemtrail info was relegated to skunk works.

Great. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes, Thanks! It is why I first found ATS....I debunk "chemtrails" because they don't exist, but clouds do. And already some nice pictures of clouds.
I wonder how long before someone calls for this to be a "debunker-free-zone"?
I'm predicting soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Oh looky, now the HAARPsters have a new forum. Wonderful. Now I can get rid of them all easy!

Glad to see the staff disregard so many quake and volcano watchers begging for a new forum to favor geo-engineering and chemtrails. Way to fricken go SO.

Yeah, I speak my mind. When it's good I praise the staff, and when it FRICKEN SUCKS I do too.

new topics

top topics

join