It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were drafted into World War III, would you fight?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
nukes will be avoided at all costs, it leaves the region un-inhabitable for years due to the effects of radiation. not to mention, most world leaders (MOST, as in, not the nut-jobs.) realize the outcome of launching a nuke, which would be an all out nuking of the entire planet. although the option of using them is not 'off the table' so to say, I do believe that it will be used as a last resort, or against whoever launches the nuke first.

anyone seen END OF ZE WORLD on youtube? freaking hilarious xD

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A conflict worthy of the name "World War III" would probably start so quickly, become devastating so early, etc., that there'd hardly be any point to drafting and training civilians once it started.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Thought provoking thread! If I was drafted, truth is, I'd most likely go and I'd have a total mental breakdown and probably be shipped back home anyways. It would be too much for me and the confusion, the guilt and the stress would break me like a twig. I am not cut out for war, it goes against my personal beliefs, but I also love my country and most of all the people in it, so the conflict between these two would mess me up entirely. There is no way I could hack it in the military, I would be no good or no help to anyone, if anything I'd be a liability downrange. People like me get eaten for lunch on a battlefield, I wouldn't last a month in a war zone. this isn't a cop out, I wouldn't "fake" going crazy, I think I really would lose it, I wouldn't go nuts and kill others or try to kill myself, but I know I would not be considered "fit for duty". I have seen soldiers coming back, I have spoken with them, I know what dwells in their hearts in the dark hours of night and the ghosts roaming in their minds, how all soldiers don't go insane during and after war still astounds me.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seberhar
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Not me. I have no problems with anyone. Therefore I'm not fighting anyone. Wars don't solve anything the just make the international bankers richer.

Tell that to the guy with a bayonet in your gut if ww3 happens. there will be fighting street to street if they invade this country. You think they will not kill everyone they see? Especially the pacifist.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If it had the chance of restoring the country to it's former glory, bringing back the values my parents were raised on, making society better as a whole, then absolutely. If it could restore England to it's 1950's-1970's ways of thinking and behaviour, restore family values, I think that would be something worth fighting for. Civil war anyone?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
If WW3 broke out it would be going nuclear within hours and we would ALL be dead. There will be no draft. The only draft would be the nuclear wind sweeping the world. Actually Planet Earth would be a new asteroid belt as the planet would literally blow up. So there you go...best way to win a war is not to fight a war or start one.

Sorry we do not have enough weapons to break up the planet...Yet. Currently we have enought to wipe the face of th eplanet clean,but as far as asteroids? not so much. Personally after surviving the blast and radiation i would set out finding other surviors and make my way to area 51 or one of the doomsday preppers silos and conduct a hostile take over. Close off the air vents until suffocation occurs or they pop out their heads to see whats blocking the air flow.

Ahhhh but just how many nukes are there in the world? You can bet there are much more than we know about, the undeclared nukes by known declared nuclear nations and those who have undeclared nuclear status.
That is what bothers me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Nope I'd sit back and watch then whoever wins I'd assimilate to their culture.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Actually it all depends on where I will be assigned to. If I am assigned to the civil defence corp ( equivalent to US National Guards) for homeland security I'd gladly do so. But if assigned to fight overseas in a foreign place then Id probably take the guns and ammo (all the same) and AWOL. I find that fighting at home I'm in my element and am familiar with the surroundings wheras in a foreign land its very hard to tell friends from foe. Besides they do not use uniforms these days. I'd probably end up shooting some innocent people or at my own shadow if stationed in a foreign place. I am no Rambo so I am just stating what I will do if this scenario is played out.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think I have the mental strength to do what needed to be done in a war but there is no way I would fight, drafted up or not. There is only one thing that would perhaps persuade me to fight and that would be if liberty and democracy were threatened but otherwise no.
edit on 2/4/12 by JoshuaUK92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

it depends on what the war was for, if it was just to make someone else money. than i would not fight

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If America was attacked I'd be the first in line with my AK-47 to defend it, however, I refuse to go and fight and kill a bunch of muslims for the zionists and neo-cons. That's all these wars are: The extermination of muslims so that Israel can get the upper hand and become the epicenter of the middle-east/world. If some country having nuclear weapons were a big deal then North Korea would've been hit hard and fast. I mean, didn't they actually detonate one or more?
I tell my kids that they should never join the military and I tell them the truth about what's going on in the world and who is responsible. The goyim/heathens are being used like animals by zionists, in many, many ways. When are Americans going to wake up and rise against these demons?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Fylgje because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

First- IF WWIII started, the "Draft" that would be implemented by a truck coming to your home and pulling you into the back with several other scared s**tless young people. Soviet style enlistment.

Second- Only those whom wish to fight do and sadly thats many many people. In WWI, the troops were promised to be home for christmas 1914. Well that was a load of BS, well the troops gave their own ceasefire orders, got out of the trenches, and had dinner and merryment with the quote "enemy" and FOR ONCE on planet earth we had good will on earth and peace toword mankind.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Every brave soul will run towards the sound of the guns!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
If America was attacked I'd be the first in line with my AK-47 to defend it, however, I refuse to go and fight and kill a bunch of muslims for the zionists and neo-cons. That's all these wars are: The extermination of muslims so that Israel can get the upper hand and become the epicenter of the middle-east/world. If some country having nuclear weapons were a big deal then North Korea would've been hit hard and fast. I mean, didn't they actually detonate one or more?
I tell my kids that they should never join the military and I tell them the truth about what's going on in the world and who is responsible. The goyim/heathens are being used like animals by zionists, in many, many ways. When are Americans going to wake up and rise against these demons?

Well when everyone can get along and not demonize a group of people because their leaders are assholes. The leaders are trying to turn races,religions against each other. From the post you made it looks like they are succeeding in fostering hate of the common jew when its just their leaders who are the problem. And before you say anything about me being a zionist I am babtist and just dislike racism and things that divide us from unity and peaceful existance. If you had no plans to accuse me of that I apologize in advance but being so long on youtube its hard to not expect it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Fylgje

Well when everyone can get along and not demonize a group of people because their leaders are assholes. The leaders are trying to turn races,religions against each other. From the post you made it looks like they are succeeding in fostering hate of the common jew when its just their leaders who are the problem. And before you say anything about me being a zionist I am babtist and just dislike racism and things that divide us from unity and peaceful existance. If you had no plans to accuse me of that I apologize in advance but being so long on youtube its hard to not expect it.

Wasn't going to accuse you of anything. Paranoid much? I was raised a baptist and until I was 12 I was fine with it and believed it. Now, I don't believe Jesus was jewish at all. All these religions, IMO, were copied and pasted from the Egyptions, except some people wrote themselves in as 'gods chosen'. I think there is a big misunderstanding about who god is.

In my posts I say 'zionists' clearly, NOT jews! Not all jews are zionists the same way that not all whites are racists. I can't believe I have to explain the difference to you. Zionists own all major banks, control all major resources, own all news medias, The U.S. Federal Reserve, Wall Street,.....check for yourself. To be less than 1% of a population it doesn't make any sense. Infact, mathmatically, it is a problem. Why would they own and control all of this in a nordic-european country(America)?

And as long as their are more than one race on a continent there will always be racism. There's a reason there are different races from different places. It wasn't meant for us to all be stuffed together, that's a zionist idea of sheep heaven. How many different races are there in Israel compared to America? The idea that we are all going to bond and have peace and pink unicorns is ludicrus and unrealistic. It will only get worse by a large margin the longer we subject ourselves to each other.

And if you don't believe we are all different then look at crime statistics. Verse a poor white community against a poor black or latino community. Look at welfare stats. There are many other things but I'm not gonna waste my time. The truth is all at your finger tips. Sorry if this offends anyone but it's just how I feel.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I know every country doesn't have the draft system, but let's say WWIII starts and your country starts up a draft, forcing you to go fight. Would you serve your country, or would you draft dodge?

Personally, I'm not sure what I'd do. Draft dodging sounds better than serving the corporate elite and murdering my fellow man, but I don't have much knowledge of places I could hide until I sneak into another country, so I might be one of those people who would go to war just to die.

im with you on that 4 sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

If you think there are actually different races you are mistaken. Humanity is one race with slight differences due to location.lifestyle,and morals. As for Zionist. Its a symtom of being on youtube since they say that it means jews as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join