It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were drafted into World War III, would you fight?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ztruthseeker
The Elite can always hire one half of the poor, to kill the other half. Within in the last few centuries, name one morally justified war? If you can come up with an answer, then you haven't really studied history.

All of them in one way or another to someone somewhere is a morally just war. You will never have a complete consensus to this question so there ya go. Straight from a history graduate

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'll quote Crazyhorse on this one.

Today is a good day to die

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I would refuse to be part of the war machine no matter what, not because of cowardice or because I'm unpatriotic, but because I do not believe my country's military should be used for anything other than defense. I imagine it would be a very difficult time for draft dodgers, though.
edit on 14/4/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: clarification

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Would you serve your country, or would you draft dodge?

many have already been drafted for the wwiii. watch out for
agent provocateurs, bots, trolls, flamers, shills and such.
it all started on 9.11.2001.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I would never be a conscript for the Illuminati. I would sign up though. Here is a loophole Americans.When the government takes our guns from us....and they will, sign up as their conscript and you will not only own a weapon...but a good one. What you choose to do with that weapon afterwards is up to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
If you were drafted into World War III, would you fight?

I would fight Spartacus style.

Kill them all

My journey is straight to the Vatican OOOHRAHH (RIP TO RA)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i would not fight against other humans...

if there would be an attack from "et"..i would fight.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I probably would if it came down to defending my country against evil. But I guess you never know till your put in that situation. My great grandfather was in the Gestapo, and he told me some extremely messed up stories. Not sure why he told me looking back on it now, but I wrote most of down for records.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Depends on the situation i would take ww3 serious because it would mean either if we draft or draft dodge we are still in danger so might as well fight so the next generation can live

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If I were drafted into WW3 and I knew I am going to be a pilot for a fighter jet, I would probably divert and just fly to an empty island, land there, settle there and eat raw food from what I find in that island. I guess I will forget about civilization and live a wild life all by myself eating those veggies there. Possible problem to this "AWOL" *technique*:

1. once on flight on a "group mission" managing to divert/escape to any direction without being noticed by your fellow soldiers pilots.

2. Locating a good island and making sure you have enough fuel to make it into that island (maybe a pocket GPS would help?)

3. Landing into your chosen island, will have to make sure there is a long enough runway and the runway stable enough, could be sand based, but cannot be too "junpy".

Alternate plans:
If you have families in any foreign country, you can just choose to divert directly to that country and land in an airport there, then visit your family there and live there for a while. I am not sure how many miles you can fly straight up in one of those military fighter jets, but I assume they were built to last many miles per gallons.

***I have never been a soldier and my ideas here are mere speculations, you might call them, dreams if you want.

Just out of curiosity, what would happen if a soldier pilot out of a sudden decides to fly away from its mission as if the aircraft were "his" and just go to any location he feels like to "escape from it"? Has any soldier ever attempted something like this before?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I would be very careful how you answer this question on this thread, you never know who maybe watching and when tshtf you will be the first to be press ganged.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There are not many things that justify invading another country to me.However I would defend my native soil to the death.I am sure any American would if it came down to it.With weaponry these days any real threat from another country could be eradicated without an invasion.Trench warfare is dead.Any reason to send soldiers usually has more sinister implications than our government tells us.I wouldn't wan't their blood on my hands. I would draft dodge.
Move into the hills and play "Red Dawn" untill it was over.
edit on 14-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
ww3 is the end.

you want ww4?

get out there and kill like your life depended on it.

kill the enemy, you want to chose who is wrong? you will sign the death warrant for your familiy.

reload or die.

don't need you guy's watching my back.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177
if i believed in the war yes, if i thought it was total crap no.....depends on what the fight was for....

If "they" chose to go to war dragging the public around to it is easy.New York gets hit with a "radiation weapon"( i.e. simple dirty bomb")with plenty of pictures of contaminated dying children:" Those damned "Belorussians" did this!!!
Get them! Ever see "Wagging the dog?"
Even if you THINK you have a choice and are making a "good" decision. IF your information is controlled, biased just right or "adjusted"; "they" can have you standing on one leg wearing a little red monkey hat."damn belorussians " or damn republicans !"dance monkey dance",, draw your equipment and weapon from thearmory: good monkey; here's a peanut.

edit on 14-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaMaster
If I were drafted into WW3 and I knew I am going to be a pilot for a fighter jet, I would probably divert and just fly to an empty island, land there, settle there and eat raw food from what I find in that island. I guess I will forget about civilization and live a wild life all by myself eating those veggies there. Possible problem to this "AWOL" *technique*:

1. once on flight on a "group mission" managing to divert/escape to any direction without being noticed by your fellow soldiers pilots.

2. Locating a good island and making sure you have enough fuel to make it into that island (maybe a pocket GPS would help?)

3. Landing into your chosen island, will have to make sure there is a long enough runway and the runway stable enough, could be sand based, but cannot be too "junpy".

Alternate plans:
If you have families in any foreign country, you can just choose to divert directly to that country and land in an airport there, then visit your family there and live there for a while. I am not sure how many miles you can fly straight up in one of those military fighter jets, but I assume they were built to last many miles per gallons.

***I have never been a soldier and my ideas here are mere speculations, you might call them, dreams if you want.

Just out of curiosity, what would happen if a soldier pilot out of a sudden decides to fly away from its mission as if the aircraft were "his" and just go to any location he feels like to "escape from it"? Has any soldier ever attempted something like this before?

Play video games much?
Everheard of awacs?A missing aircraft is kind of a big deal.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanna

Allied Women in the second world war had a very valuable responsibility to the cause - they covered many critical aspects at the home front; manufacturing, telecommunications and logistics just to name several. We could not have won that war without their input.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes I would. If the enemy was legit.

I probably would just go sniper though. Considering it's the only thing I'm good at.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You're not that important.

Get over it.
edit on 14-4-2011 by AtraxRobustus because: head like an orange

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dodge, dodge, dodge. For those of us that wouldn't mind an overseas vacation....well, we might be fighting here. That would be my luck anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by solkim

Duck, dive, dodge.

And dodge.

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join