It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds first Geoengineering thread in the new ATS geoengineering forum!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by PinealGland

Yes....watched your video. Got bored. so skipped to about the middle, where you said the "anomaly" was.

You mean those several nearly perpendicular "hash marks" that formed off of the existing contrail??

Ever heard of "wind" and air currents? You cut to photos of the sorts of cirrus clouds (NATURAL cirrus) that make those same patterns, for the same reasons....you even point them out!!

Nothing in that entire video is anything but normal contrails. Same as I've seen for nearly four decades.

In fact, the time-lapse makes that even more evident.....time-lapse is the best way to prove they are just normal contrails!!

Additionally....just about everything else you wrote, in the body of the description beneath, and in the text boxes in video, are pure fallacy and fantasy.....even paranoid.

You even claim that Hurrican Katrina was....man-made!!!? Really....who else here is that deluded??

edit on 12 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

I said katrina was "likely" caused by man, but I didn't outright claim that it was for certain. I don't know. As for the rest (the childish name-calling)... I guess I imagined the 5.0 Earthquake that I experienced? I guess it's a coincidence that it happened near the time of the Toronto G20? I guess the bubbles I'm seeing in puddles all over the place, building up in streams a foot high off the ground... I guess I'm imagining those bubbles?

I've heard that when barium is mixed with water, it gets bubbly. Barium is carcinogenic. I could post links to articles about the earthquake I experienced, but why waste my time when you barely watched my video?

I will say this: when they were making those trailers for Katrina they had an ambulance come 3X a day because those workers were so over-worked. They were told to open the WINDOWS of the site when the health inspector came in so it wouldn't smell as much.... And in the end those victims got their guns taken away, and I think I heard somewhere that there was formaldehyde in those trailers too... mmmm... yummy. Here's some police brutality at Katrina. Just some food for thought.

As for calling me paranoid.... join the club. I hope it brightens up your day - pun fully intended. Hehe, no seriously, you would be wise to do research before name-calling... but for the record, I do no take offense. I just feel sorry for you for reacting so emotionally. Weather modification is a reality... if I were you, I would take the fact that there is an entire section here for "Geo-Engineering" as ... maybe not proof, but a reason to think twice about this or at least dig a little deeper than what you've presently been spoon-fed.

So in my video, that sudden perpendicular localized movement is natural?

How about this or this or this "fire tornado"? If that fire tornado interests you, perhaps you'll find this a little interesting.

The debate is over, as far as I'm concerned. You barely watched my video and you seem to think that I automatically think that a documentary proves stuff simply by being a documentary. I'm sorry, did I have to mention that you owe it to yourself to exercise a little critical thinking every now and then? (It might have been another guy mentioning the thing about the documentary but whatever)...Here's a native american chief condemning chemtrails. Tell him he's paranoid...

I can already sense your reply to this, honestly. "YOU THINK I CARE THAT A NATIVE AMERICAN AGREES WITH YOU?" haha. Okay, dude. Do me a favor and go talk to en elderly person and ask him or her if the sky looks the same as it used to. I've talked to more than one elderly person about this and they sense a change.

And yeah, I can keep typing a million things I'd want you to know, a million websites, a million experts, a million reasons why you shouldn't trust your government... but you didn't even comment on the bubbles... AND many other people that think like me have already posted volumes on the subject in this whole Geo-Engineering section of ATS. Thank all you wonderful people for saving me hours upon hours.
Your efforts have not gone un-noticed, I assure you.
edit on 5/12/2011 by PinealGland because: a couple typos & minor things

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I've heard that when barium is mixed with water, it gets bubbly. Barium is carcinogenic. I could post links to articles about the earthquake I experienced, but why waste my time when you barely watched my video?

Interesting but your are wrong about barium being carcinogenic. Have a read and understand what you are reading please.

www.epa.gov...

and this...

www.eco-usa.net...

Also barium dissolves in water it does not bubble. Please provide a link where you found that barium is a carcinogen? A little more research would help out. And what does an earthquake have to do with chemtrails?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Do me a favor and go talk to en elderly person and ask him or her if the sky looks the same as it used to.

I don't have to....I nearly qualify, and can ask myself. I've been flying for nearly 40 years (yeah, I am that old) and I grew up in a family involved in aviation, so my exposure to the knowledge pre-dates my "formal" early, beginning flying lessons.

My Mother is 76....she sees nothing different, either.

I am telling you, you've been swept up into the uneducated hysteria, led by those who started this firstly with (probably) valid questions, but the smell of it was picked up by charlatans and con men, when they saw how they could manipulate people's ignorance, of something that is perfectly explainable, but so technically complex that most people don't or can't understand.

It further ties in with many other types of FEAR-mongering schemes, all paranoia-based, that taps in to other ignorances that people persist....and connects to a bit of the natural tendency to superstition as well.....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Interesting but your are wrong about barium being carcinogenic. Have a read and understand what you are reading please.

www.epa.gov...

and this...

www.eco-usa.net...

Also barium dissolves in water it does not bubble. Please provide a link where you found that barium is a carcinogen? A little more research would help out. And what does an earthquake have to do with chemtrails?

Gwen Scott, a naturopathic doctor says "Barium, besides being a carcinogenic, knocks pretty much all the potassium out of your body..." at around 1:26 into this video. This is the same woman that said that after wearing a mask, she noticed her symptoms diminish.

It was a friend of mine who told me about the barium and the bubbles, actually, and said he got the info from www.dontchemtrailmebro.com which is now NOT working, for some reason.

Anyway, according to THIS website:

How can barium affect my health? The health effects of the different barium compounds depend on how well the compound dissolves in water. Barium compounds that do not dissolve well in water are not generally harmful and are often used by doctors for medical purposes. Those barium compounds that dissolve well in water may cause harmful health effects in people. Ingesting high levels of barium compounds that dissolve well in water over the short term has resulted in * Difficulties in breathing * Increased blood pressure * Changes in heart rhythm * Stomach irritation * Brain swelling * Muscle weakness * Damage to the liver, kidney, heart, and spleen. We don't know the effects in people of ingesting low levels of barium over the long term. Animal studies have found increased blood pressure and changes in the heart from ingesting barium over a long time. We don't know the effects of barium from breathing it or from touching it. How likely is barium to cause cancer? The Department of Health and Human Services, the International Agency for Research on Cancer, and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have not classified barium as to its human carcinogenicity. Barium has not been classified because there are no studies in people and the two available animal studies were inadequate to determine whether or not barium causes cancer.

So I'm feeling a number of those:
-muscle weakness
-difficulties in breathing
-stomach irritation
-I have headaches a lot more often now, but I don't know if that is "brain swelling" exactly...

Whether or not the EPA classifies this as carcinogenic... I'll have to go with the naturopathic doctor on this one. After all, the EPA told 9/11 first responders that the air was fit to breath, when they knew it wasn't, killing 10s of thousands of people. They also lied AGAIN about the air quality at the Gulf Oil Disaster last year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join