It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you want to win it in 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ron paul has our vote and i am encouraging all family and friends to vote for him

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Anyone but Obama.

Hopefully the Republicans don't run another sacrificial lamb like McCain.

well, considering the right-wing supreme court is allowing unlimited corporate and foreign money to finance the elections....i don't see another democrat ever getting into the white house...so...kiss medicare goodbye, kiss social security goodbye, so long workplace protections, minimum wages, EPA restrictions, financial regulations, etc.

welcome to the UCA....the United Corporate America...the America that every republican can love.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I want the people to win. The awakened ones at least.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Mayura
The real debate is Mother Earth VS Extraterrestrial Empire. That's what's going down in 2012.

Mark my words.

Marked. Who's running on that platform, Randy Quaid?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Agreed. Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If it were possible, I like a reptilian, or some kind E.T out there running for the POTUS......because at least we would know who were are with.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul, politically more than Trump, but I really don't think Paul will win, and I am sad to say this, but the masses are just dumb, and they vote for looks and personality. A president these days have to have a strong personality, and a lot of money, and that's why I want TRUMP, and believe he is THE ONE. People can't connect with Paul, they will see him has some boring geezer, and Obama will win again, just based on speaking ability, looks, and personality. Sad, but true, or it it to me. TRUMP though, has a good ability to speak, and to speak in a way people can understand him, he speaks plainly and bluntly, when he speaks, people are not left scratching their head, or falling asleep. And while TRUMP is a successful man, he doesn't just his chin out and look down on people like Obama does, while he drones on and on, somehow making people think he's really saying something, when he's not. Of who we see, that may go against Obama, I can't see anyone other than TRUMP having a chance, and I believe he has the best one, and would win.(unless the nation is just too far down the hole and all hope is gone, which may be).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm going for Sarah. : )

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by badgerman24

Me, too. For everything but national elective office.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A.B.O.

anybody but Obama

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saracen1
Gotta be Palin all the way.
The yanks deserve her.

Only way palin has a chance is if she has an orgy/gang bang with the zionist lobby group that controls this great nation of ours ... and then .. maybe .. but even THEY would be forced to put a paperbag over her head to shut up that retarded accent ... lolz!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24

I would like Palin to win, only because late night comedy will be stomach aching hilarious for four years...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

not me...she'll quit after 2 years, if she makes it that long....remember, alaska has what? 900,000 people total?...and that was too much for her. besides she in the "money makin' mode" now and she reeaalllyyy likes that job.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I am voting for whoever is for the little guy, the poor,elderly etc. The republicans trying to scarfice millions of our weakest citzens really angered me so I won't vote for any Republicans not that the Democrats are a whole lot better.
I like Obamas speech today and I may vote for Obama. He seems sincere and more down to earth. Honestly since it costs so much to be President there really is never going to be a good choice; just worse or better choices.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I would also like to pitch in for Ron Paul as well.

Barring that, I would look to Rand Paul as a good alternative but am still iffy on some of his views - pleasantly surprised with a lot of what I've seen from him since senate election though. Otherwise will probably look into Gary Johnson from New Mexico.

Would also like to emphasize to everyone who is concerned about elections - PRIMARIES are the big thing. If you don't get active to campaign before the primaries and then get everyone out to vote, there's a very slim chance of ending up with a non-establishment candidate from the party of your choosing.

AND, once it gets to a general election, the electoral college can vote however it wants, regardless of who the people pick in the general election - you have to get those good choices into the final running for best odds at what you want to see. Get involved with primaries please!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm for Obama ya'll !!!

Because, he is calm, cool and collected.

But he can get abit upset at times, if anybody, mentions anything about his big ears.

The only big show that I like for Sara Palin too star in, is her own nailin Palin movie.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Anyone but Barry Soetoro..His initials say it all..." B. S. "...they fit him to a tee.....but, since it has already been decided by TPTB, and be sure they didn't choose Ron Paul, as I don't see him being abled to be blackmailed or threatened to do as they say. it will be the Long Legged Mack Daddy again or either someone else they have goods on that they can control.....I really hope though that there is no election.....and each of us is our own president of our own life and our family's......

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well heres my list of people that I would like to see run.

Ron Paul
Jesse Ventura
Dennis Kuinich
Anthony Weiner
Bernie Sanders
Judge Andrew Napolitano

Mix and match with VP's to.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Good luck with that. Let us know how things turn out between you two. She's pretty cute.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Well heres my list of people that I would like to see run.

Ron Paul
Jesse Ventura
Dennis Kuinich
Anthony Weiner
Bernie Sanders
Judge Andrew Napolitano

Mix and match with VP's to.

I am enthusiastic about everyone on your list! I said Sanders earlier, he leads the pack for me. But how can we not love Paul, Ventua, Kucinich, Weiner... Great minds I tell ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join